I got $7.25 in coins here, im going to give it to Jesus.

Author: Deb-8-a-bull

Total: 19
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
I don't know a great deal about Jesus however one thing is for certain.

JESUS FUCKlNG LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CASH

FULL STOP. 

So yeah,  $7,25 is going to Jesus.. 
Not a problem. 

Good game.
Good game.

279 days later

Zaradi
Debates: 4
Zaradi
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
K  .

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
K  
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Cashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Stephen
Stephen
Strange that a part of Jesus' message is to give to the poor when on the other hand the gospels talk of armageddon , the end of the world and the end times. I mean, what is the point of giving everything away to the "poor" when there will be nowhere for the poor to spend what you have given them. 
DynamicSquid
Debates: 29
DynamicSquid
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
How will you give money to Jesus?

Does he have like a donations box or something?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@DynamicSquid
You got me. 
Hey don't tell anybody squid but ummmmmmm, i spent it.
I left it under my pillow for like a week. 
I will find a way to get $10 to him some how but. 

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
I mean, what is the point of giving everything away to the "poor" when there will be nowhere for the poor to spend what you have given them. 
Because Armageddon is in two weeks?
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@DynamicSquid
Notice, our genius didn't answer you.

You could have asked him how he knows that Jesus loves cash. But he wouldn't have answered that either.

Deb doesn't address questions. Deb only posts slander, and then nonsense, then out. Only to repeat the tired silliness in another post when an "episode" hits him/her.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ethang5
Well How i get the money to the Jesus isn't really that straight forward. 
I thought if i had it under me pillow for a day or two he would some how get it.  

I've stolen church donations and property from Jesus twice, well especially once and like that was easy enough. But giving Jesus cash is a different story. 
I'm thinking a dish still gets passed around at churches.
Does it thang?
NO?
Maybe this dish might have a pay wave thingy so you can use a credit card. 

Hey thang?
Thang?
When i sometimes flick a buck or two at the shopping centers to like the salvao's or disabilities and stuff, i want like everyone in the whole mall watching me do it.
I do it slow.  EVERYBODY FOCUS ON ME......
FOCUS ON ME. 

Hey what if i can send the cash to you big fella? I got plenty of ways too.
Would you then pass it on to the Jesus for me ?
You'd help me out right. 
Pay pal you a Tenner $10
Tell him its from me.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ CASH $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Good game. 
Good game.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
Notice, our genius didn't answer you.

Says he  who  has perfected the art  of the non answer.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Stop being bitter. Your slop was to post stupidity to clueless atheists. I know the bible, so I show you up for the fake you are. I'm not the one causing you to dodge questions or post fakery.

I just got rid of a 2nd stalker, let's hope I don't have to work on you too.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
EVERYBODY FOCUS ON ME...... FOCUS ON ME. 
Lol. If only you could slob after attention without riding on Jesus' coattails. Without Jesus, you'd have committed suicide long ago out of lack of attention.

Tell him its from me.
I'm sure He'll be relieved He can pay His rent this month. Thanks!

But you're still in a group called Dart. Do you think its the only group that debates? Or only your debates are relevant? Yes?

Do you guys meet on discord too? PM maybe? Lol.

They say loons do not know they're loony. But reading their own loony posts later, it doesn't ring a bell?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
  I just got rid of a 2nd stalker, let's hope I don't have to work on you too.

Stop threatening me. It is against the rules to threaten anyone with reporting to moderators. I have had a warning for doing this over a year ago.

You fail at every turn to answer questions that you are not ready for. Don't blame me sunshine. Blame your preachers and teachers. It is they who have let you down, boy.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Stop threatening me. It is against the rules to threaten anyone with reporting to moderators.
I said nothing about moderators or reposting. And I don't threaten people I don't know.

I have had a warning for doing this over a year ago.
I remember. You and a few others tried to manipulate the mods into banning others. It looks like this old dog has not learned any new tricks.

If you don't want negative consequences, don't do negative things. Stalking is a bad, unreasonable thing to do.

You can keep lying until you're blue in the face, my answers from scripture will be in the posts up on the board showing you to be a fake and a fraud.

I don't care what you say, I only care that up on the board, in clear black and white, your own posts call you a liar, and my posts show you as a fake.

Those things you can't change.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
I have had a warning for doing this over a year ago.
I remember. You and a few others tried to manipulate the mods into banning others. 

Glad you do. But it had nothing to do with "manipulating mods". It had everything to do with those who were deliberately derailing threads just for the hell of it. 

If you don't want negative consequences, don't do negative things.

Like asking questions you simply cannot answer. Yes I can see why YOU would believe that to be  "negative".

Stalking is a bad, unreasonable thing to do.

Stalking?  I can go to any thread I believe I have some input or  where I see blatant hypocrisy. Such as you complaining and ridiculing someone for not  answering  SOMEONE ELSE's QUESTION!!!!  a fault which you yourself fail to do more often than not. SEE POST 11 above

You can keep lying until you're blue in the face

(A) Yes, yet another poor excuse of yours that you accuse others once you have painted yourself into a theological corner and cannot come up with a answer to a question you simply are not capable of explaining away with facts. But you are not the first to accuse me of doing exactly what you do when in desperation. 

I don't care what you say, I only care that up on the board, in clear black and white, your own posts call you a liar, and my posts show you as a fake.

See (A)  above.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Fight, Fight, Fight.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Glad you do. But it had nothing to do with "manipulating mods"
Must be why you were warned.

Yes I can see why YOU would believe that to be  "negative".
OK Jethro. You asked, why was Satan not expelled from Judas. I show to you scripture says Judas left immediately. You pretend not to see it. Hilarious.

But you are not the first to accuse me...
Why am I not surprised at that? Lol.

The thread is there, and will remain there. Your lies and your ignorance are there. Maybe you're trolling, maybe you have a mental problem, I don't know which it is, but your cluelessness is apparent.

You said scripture did not explain, then you had to pretend you didn't see the explanation. I embarrassed you.

Lying will do that on a site that permanently records the things you post.

Stalking?  I can go to any thread I believe I have some input or  where I see blatant hypocrisy.
Lol. OK. I have been trained for this. It's no wonder you're always at Stephen's threads.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
The attention ....lady of the night... goes berserk. Lol.