Quiz: What type of fictional character are you?

Author: Type1

Total: 25
Type1
Debates: 119
Type1

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I'll take this when I am free to use proxy.
Type1
Type1
-->
@RationalMadman
I can't use it to see your IP even if I tried.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1
"Responses from"
Type1
Type1
All I see is a loading type icon. Whatever though, I know you won't trust me enough.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1
I trust you, you are one of the least likely users on the Internet I have ever met to lie about something.

It is very likely you are not aware what you can use the quiz technology for. It's also possible a glitch in the loading of those IP addresses and such is to blame for your inability to see what you otherwise would be able to. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have told you some things I did on PMs and also wouldn't have answered your quizzes. It reveals information about me aside from trusting that it's not a total waste of my time to help you improve your quiz-making capabilities.

We both dislike organised power that gets too stagnant and social-skills based. The difference between us is indeed that I'm a pseudo-genius, capable of mastering few specialties and capitalising on them brutally, while you remain 'simple yet wise' wishing to fight a system that I actually work my way up and then improve once I am on top. This site itself is testimony to that. I am the main reason voting cults got revealed here, among other things and I also helped the powers that be against a more corrupt opposing force of clever-wording madmen; drafterman & co. DESPITE being against bsh1 overall in where I stood on site matters and personal beliefs about who should run things here and how to do that.

You like to take rebellion as an absolute, I take it as a beautiful thing to pull off once already being high enough in the system to not need to rebel to change things.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I like that I'm equally likely to work under a powerful villain or to be an anti-hero that the villains fear. That seriously well sums me up.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The term for a character like me is 'anti-villain'; Damon Salvatore is an example of this. Mello in Death Note is another example, as is Itachi of Naruto.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
An Anti-Villain is the opposite of an Anti-Hero — a character with heroic goals, personality traits, and/or virtues who is ultimately villainous. Their desired ends are mostly good, but their means of getting there are evil. Alternatively, their desired ends are evil, but on a personal level they are far more ethical or moral than most villains and they thus use fairly benign means to achieve it, and can be heroic on occasion. They could also be someone or something whose desired ends or means are not necessarily "evil" at all, but their actions simply conflict with that of whoever seems to be the protagonist.

They often reach a kind of critical mass that makes them more good than normal villains but not quite heroes, blurring the line between hero and villain the same way an Anti-Hero does, but by coming from the opposite direction. Also, they seldom perform a full Heel–Face Turn, or if they do, they continue to struggle with their villainous impulses.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I would either be an anti-villain or henchman. Some henchmen that I think resemble me quite well are Kakuzu of Naruto, Grimmjow of Bleach and Lucius Malfoy of Harry Potter.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
In Star Wars, Count Dooku is closest to me.
Type1
Type1
-->
@RationalMadman
I think your results are actually very telling, you are equally a henchmen and a robinhood. Essentially you are the type of robinhood who joins the bad guys, and acts in evil ways much of the time, but is ultimately trying to "tame" the evil from within as you yourself might put it. The problem is (and this is why you are a henchmen) to become the dark lord, to truly control the system you are infiltrating, you would have to BE the Dark Lord. Do you understand? If you want to be in a position of true power within the Illuminati, within the corrupt system, you must BE corrupt, because the system IS corruption. And yes, you are corrupt, but you aren't corrupt enough. A pseudo-genius is intelligent but not wise, a "simple yet wise" is wise but not intelligent.True geniusy is to have both, and I have spent a lot of time studying those who have both.
They have taught me that the way to change the system is not just by lying to the liars, but by speaking truth to those who have been lied to. In order to change the system from within, you must change it from without as well. Because if you can't change the culture, a regime change means nothing.
You can't change the system by becoming the system, and you will have to, to reach the top. The corruption will only be defeated if people stop believing  it has authority. While you make your climb to the top, someone needs to be out there changing what that position even means, and to change things for the better you must realize that the goal is for there to be no "top" to begin with. As a social democrat and a blue you seek balance, but no system can bring balance because things must change in order for true balance to be maintained. Social Democracy is a step forward, but society will need to keep adapting and improving in order to keep up with nature.
Even on a flat earth, do you think things will stay the same forever after a certain point? Do you think there will be a blue utopia on earth? That is the beauty of the RBE, it's not a fixed political or even an economic system, it is pure adaptation to whatever optimizes our existence, based on pure reality rather than a rigid and fabricated web of institutions and social constructs. Humanity is far from ready for it, but it is possible, and it is optimal. 
It's not too late to stop being the henchmen robinhood, and start being the anti-villain. But I don't expect you to do that, I expect you to end up too deep on the wrong side. You refuse to realize the truth, not because you aren't smart enough, but because you aren't rational enough, because you aren't wise enough. I am a wise idiot, and you are an intelligent fool, that is the truth. The Illuminati is not a bunch of interdimensional aliens, it's called elitism, nepotism, and psychopathy in high places.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1
Keep telling yourself that, cutie pie. Henchmen and villains/anti-villains make real changes in the world. Hero-guides preach mumbo jumbo hoping a malcolm X is there to do the heavy lifting for their luther king Jr mouth to get heard.
Type1
Type1
-->
@RationalMadman
The hero of this story is mankind, no one man can be the chosen one...but we can be the chosen species. The villains of the story, and the henchmen that serve them, and the robinhoods that nip at their heals...it's all just a wart on the ass of progress. But the Arch-villain's name is entropy, and he will consume us all if we don't succeed at climbing the ladder of civilisation, even the hero will die, the entire species.
So as a hero-guide, my job is to guide humanity on the path towards civilization. I am the closest thing there is to a prophet, but I do not speak to gods and aliens, I speak the language of geniuses past, who saw more than mankind was ready to see.
I am here to make you see.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1
Everything you typed reeks of 'because I say so' from the first phrase itself, onward.
Type1
Type1
Everything you say reeks of the stench of a henchmen
drenched in deception
wet with essence of one who rests his attention
on such a low depth of perception
that your true intellect is neglected
it hence begs the question...

if your intellect is at the depth that you testify
why would you get inside
a wretched hive
of weaponized
insects that dine
on human flesh and thrive
on death, and try
to say you've got some special kind of insecticide
thinkin' they won't recognise
you as prey, and they'll let it slide?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1
Beat (replay on Loop by right-clicking the video etc if you want a longer read): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_5f_1KTIgk

You're a dime-a-dozen rebel, on the level of prisoner, You just whine and moan all day about how corrupt the system is to ya'.
I was bullied for being weird, just like you but am I still a victim? Na, I solved my fuckin' problems and I started gettin' sinister,
Truth is you can stay useless your whole life just keep bitchin' son, Born a woman? Gotta be white men riggin' it so you stay in the kitchen, hon!
Look, I aint saying the system is never rigged, or sum'n, I'm sayin' you gon' stay no-one till you work with it, broken-or-not and get to ass-kicking, cunt.
Cause aint no mercy out there for sissy bum, cryin' all day about how the world should be different,
Fuck off with the tears bitch, go give those tears to an African kid to drink, until you're that poor where you eat your own shit, quit the whinging, grunt.
Type1
Type1
if you wanna diss me, your diss should make some sense then, bitch
cause' grunt is just another mother fucking word for henchmen, which
is why you're the grunt, I just diss grunts when I'm disgruntled
I'll use my big pump to pump some sense in, dick
to your bitch cunt hole
, which one will
prevail when we steppin' in
 the ring,  even a lil pump could expunge all
that incessant lip
,cause' you're a peasant with
the ego of the king of the jungle
but you're hesitant
when it comes to gettin' split
through the front lobe
by my extensive list
of excellent rebuttals
to all the pathetic shit
lil' RM has mumbled
he crumbled
like a peppermint candy when it's bit-ten
when he felt the bite of my weapon dipped
in a punch bowl
filled with intrepid wit

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1

I get it, you're poetic and you want the last word,
You're pathetic and I'd let it go except I'm hungry; you're a fish to this predatory bird,
What you do for a living? Last I heard you're dirt,
Not even poor temporarily; you lose cash for work,
You just splash and spurt on a computer, hurt at the big bag world that done left you murked,
I haven't told most here what I do, I don't think they've believe me,
And I'm still not at the stakes where I don't need my parents to need me; yeah "you never will be" I know what you will say but fuck your working theory...

See I am the enigma to online poker, forever,
Too clever with the game, when will I call it quits? never.
Difference between you and I is not just that I'm better,
It's that you put in no work and expect a choc'late fac'ry golden ticket in a letter,
I never asked for a delivery, don't ever play the lottery,
I'm no gambling addict, Poker's business and I'm just the best commodity,
So you have at me all you want; chipping away until you think I'm probably crying in front of my screen at how you decimate me horribly,
Truth is, you aint ruthless; you try way too hard, you wannabe, me I'm fucking brutal and you've seen it so don't bother, G,
You can't deny that I'm the henchman that the villain wish he didn't need but he-or-she is never droppin', see, I'm too essential to the scheme, the team adore that I play properly,
Teamplayer; challenge slayer fuck you think you got on me? You're a 54-loss 6-win failure on here and I-R-L well tell me honestly, is that different are you counting cash, or helping anyone except yourself with your nonsense? Obviously, I don't hate you but when the time comes to make Akatsuki proud, count yourself unlucky; die with honour, B.
Type1
Type1
bet ya didn't know that I'm a schizo
time to fire up the grill yo, and pick out your rib bones
I got the spatula bitch, hoe
cause' you said that you're a bird, and I flip those
plus I got a bone to pick with anyone who spits flows
tryina diss when their wits slow-er
than a pit roast
 as it gets smoked

yeah I'm nicer than you
I've got a tighter grip, too
I'll pop your brains like the red viper's, so who's
the mother fucking mountain, bitch your like a shitzu
to a tiger that's huge
as you feel incisors rip through
as you get your entire dick chewed
off, put in a potato launcher and fired at you

You wanna talk about work mate?
when your job is to sit at the computer playing cards in the first place?
you suck your own dick, so it's not hard to guess how your words taste
I'll still make you eat em' though, cause' they weren't straight
callin' me lazy cause' I don't get payed even though my verse makes
10,000 earth quakes
occcur per state
and spews frozen flames that burn lakes

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1

Oh what's that? "When you playin' cards for cash don't talk to me."
Bitch, you scratch your dad's ass-rash for a patch of land that you justify owning awkwardly,
You walk with glee upon a tree, you huff and puff so doggedly,
Yet still there's nothin' budgin' and the cash aint flowin' fowardly,
You try to talk dirty to a chick online, oh wait, you can not afford the fee.
Pathetic, little cretinous waste of Internet memory formerly known as the 'fact machine' oh what a joke,
More like the 'crack vagine' of a hopeless dope-addicted hoe that's hung with rope,
You speak like you are a rebel, ready to tear out my throat,
Hope you enjoy prison where my ghost'll drop your soap,
You can sit and type all day 'bout how you got a flow you don't,
But the truth is that I'm ruthless while you're a futile authority; the Pope,
I'm the real deal, you's a fool who cannot use a microscope,
You talk 'bout Tesla, Einstein and anyone as if you're in their scope,
Your mind's more like a child's who beats his sister as a joke,
Your full of anger that you reason as being reason to mope,
So you let everyone know you's a bona fide misanthrope,
At the end of the day, you're worth less than your paycheck and that's saying something, oaf.
Type1
Type1
I'm not gunna lie,
if we battled I'd be the one to die
cause' I'd kill myself just so you could stay the dumbest cunt alive
you think the flow you bust is fly
but it just reminds
me of the underside of a swine
after it rubbed it's hind-quarters
in mud and lied
in the sun holding it's butt up high