Andrew Yang will give you $1,000 dollars a month to play video games and pray the rosary

Author: ResurgetExFavilla

Total: 10
ResurgetExFavilla
Debates: 0
ResurgetExFavilla
#YANGGANG2020
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
So THIS is what Kanye meant about dragon energy 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
The Chinese know.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
I too love Abortion, LGBT rights, and mass immigration. 
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
Not to mention losing gun rights... 
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@triangle.128k
We're getting that anyway, plus hyper-capitalism,so might as well get some of that SACK!

Look at CPAC lol. These people obviously haven't got the message, and are more interested in tilting at Ocasio-Cortez-shaped windmills and sending boatloads of money to Israel than fixing capitalism in any substantial way. Yang's economic positives more than outweigh his social negatives. For years, the paradigm for the white working class has been 'the democrats want an economy that fucks me over and hates my values, while the right wants an economy that fucks me over and protects my values'. The right seems determined to capitulate on most culture war issues in order to preserve the ugliest aspects of capitalism. Yang offers a distinct economic appeal, and sees the white working class as genuinely worth saving. If a large portion of 'ship jumpers' make up his coalition he will also be forced (or allowed) to moderate his social stances. This is the dem primary, lol.

With Trump vs. Yang, the white working class also has the two best options on either side of the aisle on the ticket as well.

Also, with the Supreme Court as it currently stands we likely won't have to worry about gun rights for a long while.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@triangle.128k

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@triangle.128k
If there's a dem candidate, like Yang, who is a mixed bag instead of 100% awful, you should enthusiastically support him for the dem nomination. I wouldn't vote for him over Trump, but if he's still in by the time I can vote I'm definitely voting for him in the dem primary
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
Official YangGang2020 anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=147HGyNULkA
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@triangle.128k
@thett3
If there's a dem candidate, like Yang, who is a mixed bag instead of 100% awful, you should enthusiastically support him for the dem nomination. I wouldn't vote for him over Trump, but if he's still in by the time I can vote I'm definitely voting for him in the dem primary
^^^
If we push economic populism on the left and nationalism on the right, then the compromise between them suddenly starts to look a lot like the third position, which is the polar opposite of cancerous global liberal capitalism.