Author: WisdomofAges

Total: 9
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
JESUS has returned !    

ALLAH has returned !

YHWH has returned !  

.............OK.....great....fantastic...NOW WHAT ?   3 Gods are here NOW....what happens to the people of INDIA and CHINA = 2.5 billion ?

...Oh, that's easy...they all go to HELL for worshiping false "GODS" or no "GOD" (chinese)........OK that was easy !

and what happens to the JEWS because ALLAH and JESUS (especially jesus...since the JEWS set him up to be murdered by ROME !)
is SUPER PISSED OFF at the JEW GOD and his liar sheeple drones .....and both GODS want the JEWS exterminated !

POINT ?    3 Middle East GODS all human fabricated Comic Book GARBAGE....insist they are the ONLY GOD of GODS...so a GOD 
war breaks out....and the RESULT = all the JEWS-CHRISTIANS-MUSLIMS exterminate each other....!   CELEBRATE !

and NOW ....the remaining humans can finally exist in a world WITHOUT these totally IDIOTIC GODS and their Parasite VAMPIRE drones
The -FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE is also gone...and humans coexist and co create a new green world without  these MISERABLE
MORONS and their need to assimilate and destroy...in the name of their INVENTED GOD GARBAGE HOAXES.....

THEY HAVE DESTROYED EACH OTHER along with their GOD HOAXES...good RIDDANCE pathetic creatures....
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@WisdomofAges
So do you mean a second coming?

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
 the JEWS
You mean A JEW, not THE JEWS

Jesus forgave Adam and Eve for their sins in hell and Jesus forgives all for their sins. That is what the bible says.

You would be midly correct about Allah. The QuRan states that you must try to convert people, if it means drawing a sword. This why these terrorist groups exist

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Vader
 the JEWS
You mean A JEW, not THE JEWS

Jesus forgave Adam and Eve for their sins in hell and Jesus forgives all for their sins. That is what the bible says.

You would be midly correct about Allah. The QuRan states that you must try to convert people, if it means drawing a sword. This why these terrorist groups exist

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

W O A = the TRUTH   there is a Book of WISDOM that was left out of the Bible VOMIT compilation of idiotic stories....and many other writings
                                    that were excluded...

Depending on which BIBLE Book FARCE you are talking about (assuming -  King James garbage) all of them are twisted
                                    man made up compositions beginning with the JEW / MOSES meets his GOD hoax....then all of the other idiotic verses
                                    and horrifically OBSOLETE rhetoric is the stuff of Comic Books for the weak minded human....

If you go back to the TOP of THE PAGE and actually attempt to UNDERSTAND the WOA TRUTH...it becomes obvious..even to a 2 YEAR OLD 
CHILD...that all of the Middle East GODS are nasty selfish arrogant SCUM...invented by clever human psychopaths who needed to invent a "GOD"
to appear legitimate...otherwise these so called JEWS and ARABS of the region were nothing more than wandering clans of lunatic clowns all seeking
some kind of IDENTITY ...they stole from the surrounding CULTURES that actually built something awesome...SUMERIAN  ASSYRIAN  EGYPTIAN
ROMAN  GREEK +++ otherwise the inventors of the JEW GOD..then 1500 years later the JESUS hoax...followed by the Arab ALLAH God psychopath...all 3 GODS are the work of PETTY THIEVES....

NONE of these GOD's ever existed before the MOSES burning bush JOKE...even the so called JEWS were worshipping many "GODS" and idols of
their time...then all of the sudden some jackass decides that only 1 GOD is necessary...

The Middle East ...JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God believers each insist their "GOD" hoax version is the only true 'GOD"  all 3 are no show BOZOS
The "GODS"  (man made inventions) are scapegoats for old men who want to PLAY GOD and are obsessed with POWER and CONTROL...

YOU...YES YOU say that your JESUS JOKE forgives ?   SO WHAT...really so what...lets assume the imbecile is NOW HERE...he's back !
and so is the JEW GOD...and the ALLAH GOD hoax....NOW WHAT ?   WHAT is going to happen ?   all 3 will be at each others throats murdering
each other...THAT's WHAT...

and what of all the OTHER GODS that are worshipped in these times...like INDIA with Krishna-Vishnu +++ and China...and japan  +++ native 
tribal nations that do not worship the idiot JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God garbage ....what of these 3 billion humans ?

SOLUTION = get rid of the middle East JEW-JESUS-ALLAH God hoaxes...they deserve a place in MEANINGLESS MYTHOLOGY for idiots...

The GODS do nothing...the human trash that uses them as excuses to wreak DEATH and DESTRUCTION in their names are the CRIMINALS
hiding behind their fake CHURCH-TEMPLE-MOSQUE Circus of HORRORS...

HUMANS MUST RID EARTH from these 3 retarded Middle East fake GOD GARBAGE HOAXES used to terrorize everything....DISGUSTING
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@WisdomofAges
Your anger and spite makes me glad I am no atheist. After all, if you are correct and I am wrong, I would prefer to live in la la land than reflect anything that you are. 

It makes no sense to be so angry and full of vitriol if you are correct. You should be full of joy, humour, laughter, etc. And from that joy, peace, love etc, you should demonstrate that life as you understand it is so good that no one would seriously want to resist it. 

Yet, whenever I read your posts, I just think crazy old angry man who must have been hurt and abused by someone in the church. I would almost feel sorry for you because of your pain - but your anger and shouting just turn me off. 

Of course Jesus reminds me that he loved me when I was his enemy - and he did not turn away from me. In fact he died in my place for my sins. Now although I am not prepared to die in your place for your sins - I know someone who has and who is willing to forgive you. and to give you the peace that you are so longing for.  
secularmerlin
Debates: 0
secularmerlin
-->
@Tradesecret
WOS does not speak for me any more than I speak for him or you speak for torquemada.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Tradesecret
Yet, whenever I read your posts, I just think crazy old angry man who
No! As you state earlier, you think atheist. It's a reflection of your wilfull inability to recognise what atheism is.

31 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Tradesecret

Your anger and spite makes me glad I am no atheist. After all, if you are correct and I am wrong, I would prefer to live in la la land than reflect anything that you are.

It makes no sense to be so angry and full of vitriol if you are correct. You should be full of joy, humour, laughter, etc. And from that joy, peace, love etc, you should demonstrate that life as you understand it is so good that no one would seriously want to resist it.

Yet, whenever I read your posts, I just think crazy old angry man who must have been hurt and abused by someone in the church. I would almost feel sorry for you because of your pain - but your anger and shouting just turn me off.

Of course Jesus reminds me that he loved me when I was his enemy - and he did not turn away from me. In fact he died in my place for my sins. Now although I am not prepared to die in your place for your sins - I know someone who has and who is willing to forgive you. and to give you the peace that you are so longing for. 

Jesus was crucified, not sacrificed. No one died for your sins. 
Leave the dead Jew alone. Jesus couldn't even carry his own cross and needed help.