Boeing 737 Fix Was Stalled 5 Weeks By USA's Uneccessary 5 Week Shutdown

Author: mustardness

Total: 10
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
Trumps USA unnecessary shutdown kills 350 people because of 5 weeks stall on implementing Boeings fix to its 737.

Thank you once again narcissistic, lying Trump and your friggin nacrccisitic, Trumpanzee lying butt lickin followers.

Elaine Chao needs to ground all Boeing 737's now, as most of the Earths rational, logical common sense countries have done.

Who here at DArt voted for Trump?  My Mom--- 'I have a bone to pick with you'. 

Or as my mother also said, 'your on my s___ list'.

Frustrating is putting it lightly,  the way I feel, toward these ass-on-backwards Trumpanzees.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
The government does not fund Boeing retardo.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
The government does not fund Boeing retardo.
Come back and talk to me when you have something of significant relevance to add to this topic as presented.

You do not because you have not such any significantly relevant comments to add.

Read my lips//text and disregard your irrelevant and tangental asides that try and distract from Trumpanzees failure to exhibit any moral integrity.

Sad :--( as per your usual.  Now even Mitt Rommney has stopped likin Trumps butt long enough to come around to this common sense.

Take a hike you Trumpanzee and dont come back til you want exhibit any shred of moral integrity.
mustardness
mustardness
Trump says planes are too complicated. No Trumpanzee, your brain is too complicated for your ego. That is your problem.

Trying to teach Trump rational, logical common sense is like trying to teach an old dog new tricks and in addition, this dog as nacrrcistic ego problem.

Remmber when Trump tried to put his personap plane captain in as head of chief-of FAA.

Yeah, well then they found out that Trumps plane was not legally registered and who was responsible for that error, His captain.

Trump loves to encourage the radical extremmist violent hate groups by using words like 'invaders' when refering to immigrants.

The true invaders are the irrational, illogical lack of common sense Trumpanzees who encourage unnecessary hate and violence against innnocent peoples of Earth. See recent New Zealand shooter as just one example.

mustardness
mustardness
Terrorists are the true 'invaders' of any civilized peoples.

Unnecessary closing of USA government for 5 weeks may be the mildest act of terrorism.

Trump, like so many seeming free marketers, have done much to destroy democracy in USA.

No and attack on moral integrity.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@mustardness
Boeing have thousands of 8's on order and Airbus has a very good plane that competes with it.  They gambled with people's lives to preserve their order book and share price.  That's capitalism, not Trumpism.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@keithprosser
Boeing have thousands of 8's on order and Airbus has a very good plane that competes with it.  They gambled with people's lives to preserve their order book and share price.  That's capitalism, not Trumpism.
What I presented was what I saw on Rachel Maddow program.  I can repeat it if need be or you can go to the post #1.

If what I state is false, then please share info that ivalidates Rachael Maddows claims, and then we can try and verify any thing you have to offer.

...Trumps USA unnecessary shutdown kills 350 --should be 150--  people because of 5 weeks stall-- on talks, that could have led-- to implementing Boeings fix to its 737.....

Ive made a correction an elaborattion to the original so as to better reflect what Rachel Maddow was presenting.

...Elaine Chao needs to ground all Boeing 737's now, as most of the Earths rational, logical common sense countries have done."...

Trump saved Elaine Chao's{ Mitch Oconnels wife } butt by grounding the 737, even tho she had the power to so.

Trump probably so the storm headed his way and made the correct call.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@keithprosser
All progress is a series of gambles.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Do you have a link from Madcow's show that says Boeing was affected by the government shutdown? As far as I know they fund their own Q and A.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you have a link from Madcow's show that says Boeing was affected by the government shutdown?
A rational, logical common sense and moral person like Rachel does not deserve to be disrepsected by any, Hybrid-Franken-Trumpanzee's like you.

Come back and talk to me when you gain the ability to actually exhibit some morally respectful integrity and decency towards Rachel.