Where DDO People At..?

Author: Yassine

Total: 68
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
Hi, y'all! Step on here if you are coming from DDO & state your DDO username. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I loathe DDO with a burning passion that is near explosive rage. It was the epitome of the best idea for a website ever being run by the most corrupt motherfucker possible to run it.

Fuck Airmax and what he did to manipulate others into thinking I deserved a permaban all those years. He's a twofaced piece of shit I have zero respect for, smile to your face slit your throat in your sleep type of guy.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I was named RationalMadman, RMthesupreme and many other things on it over the years. Baus is one of my less known but highly used accounts that ended due to being closed due to me being RM.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
- Ok... Welcome.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
You are welcome to our site. You are not welcome to promote DDO as anything other than a pigsty we left. Actually you are welcome to do that. I just don't agree.

DDO is a trollfest that encourages dumb debaters to win due to dumb voters getting allowed through. This site aspires to be so much more.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Yassine
I was named asta on DDO.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
- Sure. Do you want to debate?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
I don't enjoy debating the Qur'an. I can be bombed and get murdered for revealing the true horrors and hilarious hypocrisy of the Hadith and Qur'an. So, I'll avoid those debates unless you let it be neutral enough that I won't fear for my life for what I write.

Most of your topics, you're blatantly on the absolutely incorrect side but I have the fears aforementioned if I go too far with how I speak about the religion. I don't want to go too far, your people are taught to slaughter anyone who mocks or disagrees with them as a 'defensive attack' and that can be used on me in a real physical sense.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
Even culturally, people think Chinese or Japanese invented assassinations or intimidating by organised violence. While Genghis Khan was one of the first to come up with pillaging in an organised, psychopathic manner, it was Muslims who invented the first organised assassination organisation and who invented the concept of suicide attacks (before bombs were even invented) where they'd send in someone willing to take in many arrow-shots as they run at you with a spear/sword/arrow to kill you no matter if they die or not. This was used in a chess-like trade to send in a pawn to kill a bishop so to speak, to intimidate the king and queen of the other regime.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
- If you are so airheaded to fear for your "life", grey matter should be your concern, not "bombs"... Talking too much, saying too little.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
It would be airheaded to make the same mistakes the Danish cartoonist made and the guy who wrote some book mocking Muhammad and Charlie Hebdo magazine.

I am not an idiot or an airhead indeed and know if they dug deep enough and blackmailed enough people, they'd easily find me irl and kill me. I am not a fool and not willing to risk too much. If you speak of them like this and say you respect what a threat they are, they usually let you be even if you gently speak against them.

I do enjoy saying too little and talking too much when discussing Islam. It helps them not get so offended they want to slaughter me.
Alec
Alec
@RM

Who is your profile picture?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Alec
Harvey Spectre from Suits.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Yassine
I'll debate you on conservative values if you want. I don't think Muslims are usually bad people, I think they're good people who ignore the teachings of a toxic ideology and that's a great thing. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
- My advice, I recommend you visit an asylum asap. You are seeing things, "them" this, "them" that. Paranoia is a serious disorder. Find help.
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@RationalMadman
I'll debate you on conservative values if you want. I don't think Muslims are usually bad people, I think they're good people who ignore the teachings of a toxic ideology and that's a great thing. 
- What conservative values? What toxic ideology?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Yassine
He's pagan so he doesn't believe in a true god. He is a bit crazy, but we all tolerate him

I was decent on DDO, now I'm royalty *sarcasm*
Alec
Alec
-->
@Vader
He's pagan so he doesn't believe in a true god.
I don't like God either.  He said some stuff I didn't like, so I left Christianity.

He is a bit crazy, but we all tolerate him
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Supadudz has no idea what I believe. I believe in a God and in Fate being a powerful entity beyond even God.

The term 'Pagan' means I do not adhere to mainstream religion but that I do believe in some God or Gods. I believe in alien demigods being beneath this God and that we are simply an experiment to them.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The God of my religion is female and her name is ambiguous. I call her Fiora and that is the name that seems to be what she enjoys being called from some clues I've seen. The closest being to her, functionally, is Aurora of Greek Paganism. Her personality, however, is closest to Satan or Odin; a dark but somewhat moralistic being that loathes those who are not disciplined enough and yet at the same time encourages indulging in things at the sake of others.

She's a complex being with many layers to her thinking and moral code (which is kind of non-existent and she makes it up as she goes along). We're just toys to her but she still cares about some of us.
Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@Yassine
I was Casten on DDO. It may be hard to recognize me now because my username is so different.
Castin
Castin
DART does not hate DDO, though some of our members may. If not for DDO this site wouldn't even exist. It was tragic that its owners completely abandoned it, and I think most people here who migrated from DDO shared in that disappointment. No one was celebrating.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Castin
Only Madman hates them bc Airmax hurt his feelings and he is coming for revenge via DART by wanting to execute anyone who doesn't submit themselves to the DART GOD

Castin
Castin
-->
@Vader
Which one of us is the DART GOD though. GOD in all caps even, that's pretty badass.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@Yassine
Yassine my man, ready to secure that BAG?
Alec
Alec
-->
@Castin
Which one of us is the DART GOD though.
No one.  We are all just human beings using the internet.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Castin
to him it is Virt
Uther-Penguin
Debates: 1
Uther-Penguin
-->
@Yassine
Ahlan wa sahlan
Castin
Castin
-->
@Alec
Which one of us is the DART GOD though.
No one.  We are all just human beings using the internet.
Don't be ridiculous.

Alec
Alec
-->
@Castin
I think your being a hypocrite.