Seriously: Where Is The Outrage? Where is the Western Media?

Author: Stephen

Total: 77
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Just days before the vile, horrific and senseless attack of New Zealand muslim worshipers, this happened:

Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians, Torch Church in Brutal Attack (the body count is now over 120)

Not a single word about this butchery from the Western mainstream media. Where is the media Coverage!? NO ONE CARES!

"A DOZEN CHRISTIAN VILLAGES IN NIGERIA WIPED OUT IN FOUR-DAY KILLING SPREE"

"Most of the victims were in their homes sleeping when the attacks began … when Muslim Fulani militant herdsmen began their killing spree in Nigeria that lasted four days, Thursday through Sunday evening and into Monday.
In only days, a dozen villages in Nigeria’s Plateau state were wiped out. The affected communities surround the city of Jos—known as the epicenter of Christianity in northern Nigeria’s Middle Belt." 

27 Jan On the Philippine Island of Jolo two Muslims exploded two bombs in the Christian Cathedral  killing over 20 Christian and injuring over 100. No one cares

Where is the Western media Coverage!? Where is the Western mourning? Where is the outrage and condemnation of Islam. No one cares!

Christians world wide are the most persecuted, killed and ethnically cleansed religious group on the planet.  So far in 2019 there have been 453  terror attacks BY MUSLIMS in which 1,956 people have been murdered. 

4,305 Christians were murdered by muslims BECAUSE OF THEIR FAITH   in 2018 alone!

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?  WHERE IS THE OUTCRY FROM THE WESTERN MEDIA.  

NO ONE CARES! And the reason no one cares is because these poor victims were Christians and not muslims.

Lets keep this outpouring of sadness of these poor innocent  victims in Christchurch New Zealand in perspective and proportion and most of all, balanced.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
It's not that they were just Christian, the main weapon was fire. Not a gun. 
Stephen
Stephen
The Illiterate polyester whichever, has this to say about the slaughter of CHRISTIANS by MUSLIMS: 

It's not that they were just Christians

"Muslims Murder More Than 30 Nigerian Christians, Torch Church in Brutal Attack".03-04-2019

You must have missed the words "Christian"  and "Church" you silly cow. And this was just days before the Christchurch atrocity.

Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@Stephen
Just days before the vile, horrific and senseless attack of New Zealand muslim worshipers, this happened:

Radical Muslims Murder 32 Nigerian Christians, Torch Church in Brutal Attack (the body count is now over 120)
- What's up with the sensationalist headlines & fake news. AGAIN, Fulani herdsmen are majority Muslim pastoral people whose ancestral lands have been overtaken by Christian farmers. So no, it's not "Radical Muslims" blahblah... Until recently, Nigeria has been ruled by a Christian elite for decades, their discrimination against the Muslim majority is bound to have backlash.

Not a single word about this butchery from the Western mainstream media. Where is the media Coverage!? NO ONE CARES!
- That's a lie. The attacks were reported in the mainstream media [https://guardian.ng/news/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-others-kill-32-in-kaduna-sokoto/], they just didn't receive wide global coverage, for the very simple reason that they did not occur in a Western nation. The same reason why you don't hear of the millions of Muslims who are killed in the Middle East & other places, if it's not in the West, NO ONE CARES!

"Most of the victims were in their homes sleeping when the attacks began … when Muslim Fulani militant herdsmen began their killing spree in Nigeria that lasted four days, Thursday through Sunday evening and into Monday.
In only days, a dozen villages in Nigeria’s Plateau state were wiped out. The affected communities surround the city of Jos—known as the epicenter of Christianity in northern Nigeria’s Middle Belt."
- Again with the fakes news. It wasn't a killing spree, it was a clash, in which "at least 86 people have died in central Nigeria after violent clashes broke out between farmers and cattle herders", which was instigated by the Christian farmers, not the herdsmen, "fighting began on Thursday when ethnic Berom farmers attacked Fulani herders, killing five of them.""A retaliatory attack on Saturday led to more deaths." as per usual [https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-44597409]. Just months before this attack, "farmers from the Christian Bachama ethnic group stormed four settlements of Muslim Fulani herders in Numan district on Monday, hacking residents and burning homes""so far recovered 30 bodies from the affected villages but the toll is not conclusive as rescue teams are still combing the bushes in the area for more bodies," [https://www.trtworld.com/mea/farmers-kill-at-least-30-herdsmen-in-northeast-nigeria-police-say-12521

- As I stated in another post, the herdsmen-farmer conflict in Nigeria is a decades long territorial conflict, since the government decided to deprive the Fulani of their lands & centuries old pastoral routes in favor of Christian farmers in the 50s. Since then the successive Christian governments have not resolute to give the Fulani their land back. Even the current government hasn't been successful in doing so, having its bills blocked. Second of all, this Christian victim mentality here is disgusting & shameless. It's a conflict between two sides, wherein Christian farmers are occupying ancestral lands of Muslim majority herdsmen (though not necessarily their fault). If the herdsmen attack the farmers' villages, it is to take revenge on the farmers attacking their villages, & therein the cycle of violence that has been going on for decades -& peaked in recent years. As long as the territorial disputes over grazing lands & water sources are not solved, this conflict will not end.

Christians world wide are the most persecuted, killed and ethnically cleansed religious group on the planet.  So far in 2019 there have been 453  terror attacks BY MUSLIMS in which 1,956 people have been murdered. 
- Where? By who? 99% of victims of Muslim extremists are Muslims themselves. All life is inviolable, all life is invaluable. But come on! 

4,305 Christians were murdered by muslims BECAUSE OF THEIR FAITH   in 2018 alone!
- Where was this? All life is inviolable, all life is invaluable. But come on! You know that millions of Muslims were killed by Christians these past years...

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?  WHERE IS THE OUTCRY FROM THE WESTERN MEDIA.  
- Because it didn't happen.

NO ONE CARES! And the reason no one cares is because these poor victims were Christians and not muslims.
- You don't seem to care about the millions of Muslims who have been invaded & bombed & killed by your own people?

Lets keep this outpouring of sadness of these poor innocent victims in Christchurch New Zealand in perspective and proportion and most of all, balanced.
- Well said. Indeed.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Yassine
This was a year ago, from a Christian source... not even a news source.

So? This isn't old news: this massacre happened just day before CHristchurch NZ and no one gives a FK  NOTE THE DATE ,  you clown:

"Muslims Murder More Than 30 Nigerian Christians, Torch Church in Brutal Attack"03-04-2019

"Muslims murdered more than 30 Christians in Nigeria last week. This is just the latest account of systematic Islamic violence towards Christ-followers in that country. Reports that  Fulani [muslim] herdsmen assaulted the Christians around 4 a.m. in Karamar village in the Maro district of Kajuru. The [Muslim] herdsman reportedly set fire to several houses and a church. The muslim terrorists then sporadically shot at families trying to escape the blaze, killing at least 28 people". 

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Stephen
Dear retard: You stated the media did not care they were Christian. I stated it wasn't that they were just Christian but no gun was used. Your stupidity is not my problem. Rejoice with the atheists in dead theists. They don't care who died, why or how. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Stephen
- Refer to previous post. Why are you literally repeating what you just said. You haven't even responded or addressed a single thing I said, as per usual. Insanity is repeating the same things excepting different results. 

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Yassine
He also doesn't get if they had been mowed down with guns it would be all over the place.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
He also doesn't get if they had been mowed down with guns it would be all over the place. 
correct, selective moral outrage at it's finest/worst whatever  Don't forget they were probably black too because no one cares about their murders much, just another weekend in Chicago.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Yassine
@Stephen
It's plain that this is all about tribe, not religion.

What happened pales into insignificance compared to clearly tribal-based conflicts such as the hutu/tutsi conflict of the 90s. Pastoralists and farmers in Africa have warred since time immemorial.

There are issues in nigeria that are part of the global 'islam v west' conflagration - boko haram is the obvious instance of that - but I don't think the story referred to is related to it.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@keithprosser
It's plain that this is all about tribe, not religion.
- Absolutely. Tribe & territory, in a cycle of violence.

What happened pales into insignificance compared to clearly tribal-based conflicts such as the hutu/tutsi conflict of the 90s. Pastoralists and farmers in Africa have warred since time immemorial.
- Rwanda has come a long way since then the moment they dropped all alliances with the West. Indeed indeed, Africa is extremely diverse & rich in ethnicities, it will take a miracle to bring them together & settle their disputes.

There are issues in nigeria that are part of the global 'islam v west' conflagration - boko haram is the obvious instance of that - but I don't think the story referred to is related to it. 
- True. Boko Haram's victims are virtually all Muslims, the Nigerian people have grown tired of them, hopefully they'll die out.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Yassine
I think the degree to which 'Islamism' (for want of a better word - I am open to suggestions!) is a power struggle with Islam is under appreciated in the west.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@keithprosser
I think the degree to which 'Islamism' (for want of a better word - I am open to suggestions!) is a power struggle with Islam is under appreciated in the west.
- I'm not exactly sure what you mean here?
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Yassine
As you point out most of the victims of muslim violence are Muslims.  There is an ongoing in-fighting between Shia Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia vying for dominance over the umma with both sides going as far as denying the others are Muslims.

I feel the major concern of Isamists is creeping secularism in the Muslim world, with the west a much lesser concern.  Hence many radicalised Muslims go to Syria to fight other Muslims, not to blow up westerners at home.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
As you point out most of the victims of muslim violence are Muslims.
 This would be Shite V Sunni MUSLIMS who both follow instructions written in Quran. That is muslim manual of hate and death. 

I think the degree to which 'Islamism' (for want of a better word - I am open to suggestions!)

No your not. This is yet again another left wing liberal invention.  People are too scared to use the word Islam so they use the word Islamism. They"re too scared to use the word Muslim so they use the word Islamist. They are afraid of upsetting and "offending" FKN muslims..  It is a word often used more out of cowardice. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
It's only shocking when Whites become tribalistic. Whites are by definition supposed to be the cosmic punching bag for all cultures.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Greyparrot
What goes round comes round... we whites had it good for a long time.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@keithprosser
No country for old whites.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@keithprosser
What goes round comes round... we whites had it good for a long time.
Well i for one hope it continues... bc the world doesn't look really good anywhere else. Well, Asians too... they are freaking machines.  
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Stephen
Yassine makes good points. I don't think there is outrage bc then we would have to be outraged everyday... and, that's kinda not how are minds work. We have selective outrage. Plus, we don't understand what's going on in countries that are fighting among themselves. They need to figure that crap out. But, every once and a while... someone blows up a bunch of innocent women and children, then you better be sure we'll be outraged. I think when it is "clear" that the event is just wrong, then we get outraged. Like going into a church and shooting innocent women and children... outrage meter on. 
KingArthur
KingArthur
-->
@keithprosser
Simply put - there is too much tragedy in the world for us to cover it all. The exhaustion factor would be 10 fold what it is now. To be honest there is a general lack of coverage for all African news unless you read al Jazeera.

New Zealand is a western nation that suffered from an attack that is similar to what the US has seen. That's why it got the coverage it did.

ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@KingArthur
Simply put - there is too much tragedy in the world for us to cover it all. The exhaustion factor would be 10 fold what it is now. To be honest there is a general lack of coverage for all African news unless you read al Jazeera.

New Zealand is a western nation that suffered from an attack that is similar to what the US has seen. That's why it got the coverage it did.
Fifty dead Muslims in New Zealand is a tragedy. A million dead Muslims in the Middle East is a bipartisan foreign policy consensus.

KingArthur
KingArthur
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
That is a gross simplification but I see your point. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
As you point out most of the victims of muslim violence are Muslims.

Indeed as I have said this would be secular conflict among muslims who cannot make their minds up who should be top dog, i.e. should it be the bloodline of Muhammad, or the bloodline of his second in command. that is one for the muslims to sort out and fight over.

No Keith, the violence I am concerned about - and  the one you know full well that I am talking about -  is the violence committed by muslims against those who do not accept (submit) Allah and his so called prophet and who do this through terror.  

Shites have it that the muhammad's cousin and son-in-law, Ali, was his truthful successor but he was cheated when the top position  was handed to those the Sunnis call the four “Rightfully Guided Caliphs” — Abu Bakr, Omar, Othman and, finally, Ali. Sunnis are the majority across the Islamic world.

So again I will repeat:

4,305 Christians were murdered by muslims BECAUSE OF THEIR FAITH   in 2018 alone!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Outplayz
Yassine makes good points.

He has never made a "good" point. He simply tells fkn lies and certainly doesn't accept facts even from Islamic muslim sources unless they agree with him.

I don't think there is outrage bc then we would have to be outraged everyday...

That will be in the Islamic sphere of things. Muslims can even get outraged and violent over cartoons and novels, you know.

Plus, we don't understand what's going on in countries that are fighting among themselves.

That is an opinion and a poor one at that. I have explained why Shites and Sunni MUSLIMS are forever butchering each other in other countries and pretty regular. If they wish to butcher one another  over a ISLAMIC "religious" issue then who is the west to interfere. One of Yassines complaints is he blames   western interference. I notice he ignores western intervention when it saves hundreds of thousands of Muslims. Indeed he  is very selective with his opinion of western foreign policy. He ignores the intervention in Kosovo ( two of my sons served there) where the west (rightly) saved the lives of countless MUSLIMS from Serbian ethnic cleansing. There is no mention of the first Gulf War where, thanks to US-led intervention, Kuwaiti MUSLIMS were spared the horrors of a protracted Iraqi occupation.

They need to figure that crap out. 

They do. One side has to give in and relinquish  "religious" authority that is impossible to relinquish in the case of the secular conflict of Shites and Sunni. Quite frankly, I don't give a shite or a Sunni if they want to butcher one another. It is THEIR business, not mine.

The point I am making with this thread is the fact that Western media are bias when it comes to reporting on these violent acts.  

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
If they wish to butcher one another  over a ISLAMIC "religious" issue then who is the west to interfere.

One has to give in and relinquish an "religious" authority that is impossible to relinquish in the case of the secular conflict of Shites and Sunni
You seem amibivalent whether the sunni/shia conflict is religious or secular.

I suggest it is neither - it is tribal.   Sunni and Shia, Christian and Muslim, Sharks and Jets are just sides.  The NZ shooter didn't check on the theological position of his victims and Lee Rigby was not asked for his views on the trinity before he was murdered.  The killed were 'on the other tside of an us/them divide' and that was all that was mattered.

It is rare I think AnalSpec has a point, but elsewere they wrote:

Humans aren't logical, in this regard. These in-group bias feelings evolved; they're not conscious thoughts. 

I think you err in blaming Islam and verses in the koran for what is going on.  What is going on is the exploitation of people's natural loyalty to their own group and anagonism to others.  Ordinary people don't get anything out of it... yet they kill each other to do little more than exchange one ruling elite for another, often for the worse.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
You seem amibivalent whether the sunni/shia conflict is religious or secular.

That is because some call ISLAM a "religion" and I do not, because it is nothing more than a bad idology You can call it tribal "religion" . It all comes to one thing.  The difference of opinion among MUSLIMS has deadly consequences .Muslims are butchering each other over what THEY may call a religious issue. I hope that clears that up.

Just to remind you of the title of this thread:

Where Is The Outrage? Where is the Western Media?

No Keith, the violence I am concerned about - and  the one you know full well that I am talking about -  is the violence committed by muslims against those who do not accept (submit) to Allah and his so called prophet and who do this through terror.  I don't care about Muslim on muslim violence that is for them to sort out.

And these atrocities committed by muslims terrorist against christians go largely unreported by western mainstream media.  
 The fate of the Rohingya muslims was all over the western world for weeks as will this NZ atrocity.

But look how quick they are putting the very recent Netherlands Utrecht tram shooting by a Turk on the back burner.  Funny how this came on the back of Erdogan's damnation of the west, no doubt an apologist  such as yourself will simply call this a coincidence. No out pourning for the dead from across the world for these white westerners. Almost silence on by the western media. 

You know full well i am right , because you're far too much of an apologetic coward to even admit it.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
 Lee Rigby
Was murdered and nearly beheaded by Muslims: Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale as they quoted verses the Quran. Yes, that wonderful instruction manual inciting murder of anyone not Muslim.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
The western media is very ethnocentric though. The media elites believe western culture is a global culture that allows equality between all cultures, as ridiculous as it seems, and that tribalism should never exist in western cultures.

This is why they are outraged when tribalism happens in western cultures, and they do their very best to suppress and condemn any form of tribalism in western culture.

What is hilarious is the recent surge among radical left millenials to promote tribalism through indoctrinated critical race theory and intersectionality. The media elites are about to go to war with the radical left now to suppress their tribalistic culture. It's going to be glorious. Thank you Trump for speeding the process up.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Stephen
That will be in the Islamic sphere of things. Muslims can even get outraged and violent over cartoons and novels, you know.
Yeah i know, that's what i mean... we would have to be outrage everyday over their crap. I'm kinda glad the news only covers selective outrage. 
Unless, if they were going to show it all the time, i think then in that case i would be sick of the killing and hope for America to just go over and kill everyone. I mean, what else can we think. If we see their killing everyday in the news... it will be overwhelming. It is overwhelming which is why they really do need to figure their crap out. I'm saying this as a Persian / Azari (Turk). I said, well my parents thankfully said, F* off we are going to America. Why? Bc they be crazy over there. 

That is an opinion and a poor one at that.
It is a poor one as you copied it, and i probably didn't expand. I mean the majority of the US population has no idea what's going on there. Most will ignorantly be outraged over maybe the right thing and likely the wrong thing. I personally, being from that part of the world... understand it a little more clearly. It is bw Sunni's and Shia's... but you have to understand that's not it. There are multiple splinters within both those beliefs as well. Everyone thinks they have the correct translation and others don't. It's similar to Christianity. Imagine the Christians going to war. The Mormons going to war with the Catholics, the Catholics with other Christians, on and on. That's a bigger picture of what's going on but there is even more political, social, etc. But i do think there religious text is primarily the catalyst for their more violent acts. 

One of Yassines complaints is he blames  western interference. 
Again i was a bit vague. He is right, and he is wrong. Western interference has done some good, but it also has done some bad. Do you think the uptick in heroin use in America when we invaded Afghanistan was a coincidence? Sure, we went int to save some people, but guess what... they produce i think 90% of the world's opium. It's a win / win. So, i don't think America's interference is all good. I think there is some good, and there is some bad bc people are greedy A*holes. Overall, i don't think American interference will ultimately fix their issue... they need a reform or an enlightenment period. The problem needs to be fixed ground up... not forced. But us being there does do some good as you explain in lives saved... just don't forget there is bad too.