Suicide Letter

Author: Wylted

Read-only
Total: 9
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I'll see you guys in the after life. I love you all. My only regret was that I couldn't be your president. I would have loved to be your president but that was taken from me at the last moment, even after I won. 

If there is a DDO or Dart in the after life, perhaps I can be your president there. I am going to leave a note to my fiance to tell her to give you guys details to the funeral so you can attend if you want. 

It was nice knowing you guys.

ArgentTongue
Debates: 0
ArgentTongue
-->
@Wylted
*Smiles and gives an enthusiastic wave*

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
If this is serious, it is the ketogenic diet at play. I have warned you vehemently about the effect of starving yourself of carbs and inability to produce Dopamine and you just don't care.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
So long Victoria.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
If this proves true and there is a lawyer involved with food industry cases as a speciality or just as a general area of expertise amongst others, please get in touch with me. I will not pay you but you won't have to pay me either and I will help you use this case (I know who Wylted is, that's not a threat) to investigate the suicide and help take the entire pro-Keto diet down not just as a result of this but with this being the spearhead of a larger case. 

Wylted did possibly have chronic depression and paranoid schizophrenia before the diet but I am going to prove with the autopsy if we can, that this diet was a severe cause.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Wylted

If you're in crisis, call the hotline, man. Suicide is not the answer.

Also, if you'd rather talk to Virt or I, we're here to help. You are a valued member of this community.
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Wylted
Just remember suicide means you are rage quitting. If you haven't heard of the term rage quit, it comes from gamer's that just turn off or get out of the lobby bc they are being beat... sometimes very beat sometimes just beat. Rage quitting in life is similar to a team based game... which are the worst games to rage quit in bc you are leaving your team to be beat even worse. You are leaving likely one team member that is really trying to get you up... you just don't know the conclusion bc you left them behind. And, ultimately, what happens to rage quitters is that no players want to play with them anymore, they get kicked off the team... they are avoided bc they are more hurt by a rage quitter than the rage quitter is getting hurt. Something to think about even if you're not serious and are joking... this is the implication. Now... if you have no one, nothing, and are tormented... honestly, i would have no issue with rage quitting this life. It only hurts you in that you don't get to see it through...  

bsh1
bsh1
Action is being taken to ascertain what is going on and to ensure Wylted's wellbeing. If and when I have any updates to provide, I will make that information available.

bsh1
bsh1
What information I have suggests that Wylted is safe. This thread will remain locked.