I'm leaving DebateArt.com

Author: Alec

Total: 135
Titanium
Debates: 2
Titanium
-->
@RationalMadman
Here, classical music is innately intelligent along with everyone who listens so you're safe to call this great rap:

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Titanium

^ This is how to combine authentic acoustic with rap in a beautiful way.

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@RationalMadman
Not judging your taste in butts bro.  It's great to have the whole package and have everyone you like begging for it butt it really amounts to confidence.  I see what you're saying but what happened with the whole Cardi B deal.  Was her butt better?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Titanium
Okay I am not really enjoying this conversation or your attitude. Nicki Minaj isn't a whore, she is just not afraid to compete with the whores in a game where many rap fans are perverts.

If you look at Iggy and Cardi, they used their sexuality more than Nicki did in their evolution as rappers. Cardi B only sells so much because she's openly slutty. You don't talk this way about male rappers who say 'I will fuck you' or 'I will kill you, faggots' and who based their entire image on a toxic version of masculinity so why do you speak this way about Nicki Minaj because she's not afraid to be a woman?

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@RationalMadman
There are many conversations beyond female rapper butts.  I wasn't aware that Cardi utilized sexuality to sell at a higher level than Minaj, just that the rumor was Cardi had surpassed Nicki.

Relax dude.  I'm not judging her use of sexuality vs men just curious how Cardi topped her sales is all.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Titanium
Cardi hasn't topped anything. Her label has learned how to be by r*tards, for ret*rds who hate intelligent lyricism or music that you have to think about and admire at all. Nicki Minaj and her label (which she has infinitely more power over than Cardi has over her respect one) care a lot more about both fans who love rap and fans who simply love music and sexualised songs.

Nicki Minaj probably appeals to women in a way no other rapper on Earth does, if those women enjoy rap in the first place. Cardi and Iggy are too 'we're women and just wanna be emotional and feminine and sexy' and at other times Iggy, as well as Snow That Product and rappers like Snow are too afraid to be women so they just go 'we don't wanna be called hoes we are like the men let's be gangsta and act like we are alpha males except with vaginas'. I don't care and am LGBT-friendly except they all identify as women, making it ironic.

Minaj appeals to everyone in some way and is disgusting to everyone in some way; that is her mastery. What is untrue though, is that Minaj is bad at rapping or being 'outdone' by Cardi. Cardi hires fucking bots to click her stuff. She probably even hires people to buy her tracks at part of the price of what it costs them, I don't give a shit how that sounds or how fake you think it is. That is the kind of shit that goes on in the industry. Minaj has real raps, writes her own shit and co-runs her fucking label having climbed up from a ghetto girl with bars who wanted to be what no female ever could in the industry (even after Eminem broke the 'white guy' mould) and went to ally with Lil Wayne and gain his thorough respect and worked her way up the Young Money food chain with Jay Z reportedly offering her an alternate deal early on, respecting her waaaay back before anyone had properly heard of her.

Nicki was a legit example of 'dirt poor to filthy rich' all by her own grit. You don't know what you are talking about comparing her to fucking Cardi B who was born into privilege and fame and who you clearly haven't researched enough about.
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Titanium
Here, classical music is innately intelligent along with everyone who listens so you're safe to call this great rap:

Damn dude... keep them coming. Another sick song i just saved to my playlist. Finally... someone with good taste!

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman

^ This is how to combine authentic acoustic with rap in a beautiful way.
They are both good. Except for this Cardi B, Nikki bs... that trash music. 

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@RationalMadman
I thought I'd been clear that I do not know what I'm talking about and was only curious based on what I'd heard on the news and such.  I have not done any research to understand what actually happened between Minaj and Cardi... just curious so please relax.  I trust your judgement as you seem to be informed. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Nicki is basically a goddess when compared to Ghostemane, if we are talking about quality of rap.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Not in my opinion. Just bc the majority like mindless rap doesn't make it good. Show me one good song that doesn't sound like a highly produced sex piece for mindless teens? Something deep... I'm sure she has at least one, right. I can't find one though and i'm trying right now. 

I did find one of Cardi's that can be tolerated... but still, it's just missing something like both of them. They just have heavily produced beats with their voice on it. No musical soul in any of their songs... it has none. But this one is okay to listen to as a filler song. 

Jedi Mind Tricks is obviously a different animal bc they have soul in their music... that's what makes them good and these other guys, call them mumbles or whatever you want... they got that musical talent. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
LOL! By 'all like mindless rap' you mean like ghostemane makes? Like $uicideboy$ make?

LOL! Cardi B has her raps written for her, you posted a video where she is reading from a script that the most generic-line makers came up with, a robot AI probably pieced that together from other mumble rappers and their lines.

Want to see Minaj at her finest?

Alright. Listen start-to-end and comprehend both her vocal quality, flow and lyrical quality as well as depth of puns and metaphorical stacking:

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@RationalMadman
Let's not do this.  Wake up tomorrow listen to this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxwJ1q7cIck
then go to work without thinking about dying.  Band has a captivating feel.  No need to hate on 'em>  Boy$ are a great band.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Highly produced but at least a little tolerable. This song doesn't make me want to move or make any hairs stand it just is. 

Horrible beat but Em somehow makes it work... now i would say he's a genius. Nik's part... again, tolerable. 

Hey man you know, whatever gets you going you'll like... these just fall flat. Most of her singles i can't listen to bc they are highly produced. I've been a musician for a very long time. I absolutely hate produced music to this level. Bc it's made to appeal to the mass. It does that job perfectly, so i'm not hating on that... i just hate that sound. The way they use majors to give it an up beat... in my opinion to cater to extroverts. That's perfect description... it's extroverted music. So the vast majority is just not going to be music to my ears. But if you like it... well, obviously you're not alone. I just don't like that sound... so, to me, it's no where superior to the likes of Jedi, Swollen, or even these new guys we're showing you. Those guys make me want to get up and dance... i feel like my mind is getting dumber listening to mainstream peeps. Not saying all their stuff is bad, that's just statistically unlikely... but the majority is not good, to me. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman

Dude...start that at 1:34 and tell me that isn't hard as shit... how can you say that's not good? My heads going, i want to break something headbanging, and just get ghetto and dance (please don't imagine). It's hard as Fk. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Get up and dance, do you realise not all songs are there to give that vibe or please your eardrums in that way?

Eminem's delivery is never as pleasing to the eardrum as nicki's and his lyricism is usually only better than hers in terms of frequency of rhyming.

You know her line 'kobe kd kyrie pick a k?

Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving are famous basketball players with names starting with the letter K. They’re all “shooters” — she says “Pick AK” as a double entendre, note the alliteration with the K sounds tying it all together.

This line could be paying homage to a Notorious B.I.G. couplet from Puff Daddy’s 1998 track “Victory” — she later pays tribute to B.I.G. on “Barbie Dreams.”

Real sick, raw nights, I perform like Mike
Anyone — Tyson, Jordan, Jackson

Not to mention the other way of interpreting KKK and that she's defeating all these ni**as in the game.

I don't really understand what you call 'tolerable' or not. I couldn't care less what you tolerate, you are not the authority of what is good or bad rap. You just come talking bad about her as if it's supposed to hold up in a debate? Why don't you debate me on this?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
I don't want to bang my head hard as shit against a wall and get whiplash even if I don't hit a wall. That's why metal and dirty rap like that isn't my kind of thing. I don't understand what the fuck that is but it's not a rap.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
You do know that every single ghostemane-esque video and stuff like what you just posted needs a fucking epilepsy warning right? I hope you feel very guilty if someone views that and has a fit, listening to such trash while having it. It's horrific.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't want to bang my head hard as shit against a wall and get whiplash even if I don't hit a wall. That's why metal and dirty rap like that isn't my kind of thing. I don't understand what the fuck that is but it's not a rap.
It was a figure of speech... obviously i'm not breaking shit. But the music does make me want to move. I would love to see them live and dance my arse off. They definitely can do it. While i'll probably want to dance to one Niki or Cardi song and snooze the rest. That's the difference to me. If it's opposite for you... more power to you man. There's probably more booty at a niki / cardi concert anyways. 

Edit: "Why don't you debate me" 

I have nothing to prove. Music is a subjective interest. If the majority of voters like Niki...you win... But i bet at least titanium would vote for me lol. 

You do know that every single ghostemane-esque video and stuff like what you just posted needs a fucking epilepsy warning right? I hope you feel very guilty if someone views that and has a fit, listening to such trash while having it. It's horrific.
Would you think i'm a horrible human being if that made me laugh? 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Would you think i'm a horrible human being if that made me laugh? 

Yes, but I'd expect nothing less from someone who adores Satanic music.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
I have nothing to prove. Music is a subjective interest. If the majority of voters like Niki...you win... But i bet at least titanium would vote for me lol. 

Nonsense. This is completely defeatist attitude. Why sign up to a debate site for this then?
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes, but I'd expect nothing less from someone who adores Satanic music.
I would bet if you ask the majority of the bands i listen to if they are satanic they would say, no... I don't even know any satanic bands. But i do know bands that say things like "Christ you bastard" or "If i were god everyone dies." Sure... that's pretty badass. Giving a finger to an institution that has indoctrinated millions of people into stupidity. I like bands that give middle fingers to that... if you call that satanic, i would see it as ignorance.  

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Nonsense. This is completely defeatist attitude. Why sign up to a debate site for this then?
If i debate, i'll win some and i'll lose some... i don't care about that. I just think formal debates are worthless. You are debating me right now. Why not continue to do it that way without wanting a vote / a win to validate you... are my words making you feel like you need that validation? Bc i don't. I'm confident in what i'm saying. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Lol. The indoctrinated music is the Satanic music. Most metal bands were a fad who whored out to whatever was popular at the time. They competed with Rock n Roll to appeal to hard-drug-taking, aggressive punks and such. The only Metal bands that actually stood for something and were rebellious were the ones who got called pansies and cowards making music for Emos and emotional crowds.

Mumble rap is even more shallow and blatant in what it propagates. This is not to say that lyrical rap isn't vicious, it's to say it doesn't dumb you down but encourages strategy, patience, discipline and intellect like there are in the making of the lyrics and songs, to be the way to go about life. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Mumble rap is even more shallow and blatant in what it propagates. It's not to say that lyrical rap isn't vicious, it's to say it doesn't dumb you down but encourages strategy, patience, discipline and intellect like there are in tbe lyrics and songs, to be the way to go about life. 
Good for you... I get the same thing from the music i listen to. Exactly. 

Here true story time

This song came out in 1995. I was 11 years old. Before i heard this song, i couldn't sleep in my room alone, i couldn't sleep in the dark, i couldn't go to dark places, bc i was deathly afraid. The first time i heard / saw this song... my mind just switched off and i was mesmerized in how beautiful darkness can be. After that i would listen to this song in the dark to put me to sleep. I would say that is a way to go about life... maybe darker than you're thinking... but that doesn't make you better bc you like the light stuff. In a way, i bet it makes you weaker if you can't come to terms with fear. Not saying you haven't... i hope you have. It feels great walking through life unafraid. 

Moral of the story, i don't see the music as satanic, i don't see it as dark, horror or whatever. I see it as art that is helping a human, somewhere, become unafraid of the dark. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
Marilyn Manson. Okay. How is that standard Metal or close to it?
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Marilyn Manson. Okay. How is that standard Metal or close to it?
Never said he was... although some songs have metal elements to them. I was 11 dude... that's 23 years ago. I only had what MTV fed me. And in that sense, breaking the mainstream with his style, Marilyn Manson is a genius. He ripped pages out of the Bible at an award show for heaven's sake... i think MTV awards, can't remember... do you know how G that is at that time?  

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman

This didn't start years later. Starts at 1 minute... it's a genius cover. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Outplayz
You're using genre-bending artists who are genuinely good to prove me wrong about people like Avenged Sevenfold.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@RationalMadman
Avenged Sevenfold is a pioneer in their own right. They made the double scream and singing in metal songs popular. They came before bands like Helia... those bands are in part influenced by bands like AS... but there were other bands like Avenged... like AFI. Can't remember them all at the moment. 

Actually, this song:

I played for a band where the guitarists helped them right that catchy guitar part... ahh... the fun days.