What should I make a debate about?

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 61
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
I don't know which is why I ask.
I am mixed when it comes to debating. I do love it but my aim which is try for the other-side to engage with my arguments is very difficult but guess I can try again.

Titanium
Debates: 2
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Which keto diet is best.  

Hmmm, yeah, I'm going to make a list when I'm feeling creative.  I like religious topics.  What is your political persuasion?  With the heated political climate you're sure to find a good topic there.  Make fun of Swjs.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Titanium
Which keto diet is best.  
I don't diet. I eat what I want and I think eventually I will be fat. When I do then I do something about it. Dumb idea but like food.

I like religious topics.
I think it is difficult for a Religious person to be logically consistent and not fallacious with their viewpoints so I don't really gain from those any-more. 
What is your political persuasion?
Liberal. Waiting for a political compass quiz to have a section on progressivism before I call myself that.
Make fun of Swjs.
No way. Are you a right winger or liberal? I find anti-SJW's toxic. The blow an SJW out of proportion and create hate mobs against them. Everyone has an element of social justice so I don't see how it is a bad thing. I dislike the skeptic community because they are not really skeptic's instead right-wingers pretending to be on the left. I think some where already on the right but I doubt I find someone who isn't on the right right now. 

Oh wow. I just checked your profile. You are a centrist. Can you tell me who you are subscribed to on YouTube? It can give me an idea if you were like me a few years before I became a liberal instead of a closet conservative. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
SJWs are those who gives a fuck about society. So if people hate on them and mock them, what does that say about them?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@RationalMadman
Yeah it is kind of weird how much they cut out to suit their narrative. Look at that obese blue haired woman instead of the majority of people who advocate for public healthcare and being against war. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Even the obese blue-haired woman yelling in a frantic rage, why the fuck are you sadistically going "HAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING FREAK!" instead of worrying about her?

If you really were a right-wing conservative thinking she's lost her mind, you'd be a good Christian or whatever religion you are (atheist conservatives are a joke that defy 'libertarian') and you'd help her feel better and give her the love of Jesus or whatever by spreading empathy and good-will, right?

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
You see?  All I had to do was mention Swjs to set you off.  That's why it's a good topic.

Personally, I do think that sjws have stumbled on a weird extreme thing that I disagree with recently and it's just kind of a slur for the extreme left wing as I use it.  I dislike conservatives more, likely due to our president, but I'm still a centrist, rare as they are.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Titanium
You see?  All I had to do was mention Swjs to set you off.  That's why it's a good topic.
It is a boring topic. I don't really care too much about it since I don't really watch anti-sjw channels any more.

I dislike conservatives more, likely due to our president, but I'm still a centrist, rare as they are.
1.I can make you a liberal if you answer these simple questions.
2.Are you for privatised or public healthcare?
3.Are you for the wall?
4.Are you against war?
5.Who do you like more Bernie, Hillary or Trump?
6.Are you for trans rights? 
7.Are you for or against Religion?

That should be enough to decide what you truly are. I said truly because I don't think anyone can be a centrist when you have taken a position you have already aligned with the left or right. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@RationalMadman
instead of worrying about her?
Yeah that is dumb. Why wouldn't you want to help people? 

(atheist conservatives are a joke that defy 'libertarian')
Thank you for this. I was one a few years ago and I should have known it was a stupid position.
you'd help her feel better and give her the love of Jesus or whatever by spreading empathy and good-will, right?
It is selective love. If you are not Christian then they don't care about you or if they are hardly Religious and on the right then I would say it is race based like ethnostate individuals or supremacists. 
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@RationalMadman
Jjw is just a label that's fallen out of favor.  So many labels these days it's frustrating.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Titanium
What is Jjw?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Are you for privatised or public healthcare?
Both, meaning I believe in public insurance and private healthcare but accept public healthcare if the nation deems that better with private on the side for the middle-class and upper-class to fight over.
Are you for the wall?
Lol. I am for a one-world nation, that doesn't however mean I am vehemently against borders between parts of this world. We don't have a one-world order yet as Illuminati isn't that strong quite yet but in time it will come and it's better to be ready for it and not waste money and physical human and building resources on a wall that's gonna be coming down as things progress.
Are you against war?
No, it is something that is brutally unfair on your people to avoid if the other side wants it.
Yes, I am against it if it can be avoided and both sides win something fairly proportional in a fair compromise.

Who do you like more Bernie, Hillary or Trump?
Hillary>Bernie>Trump
Are you for trans rights?
Yes, I loathe encouraging people to cut off their penis or do any funny operation to the female genitalia to make a silicone cock be there instead but I support transgender people to have the right to choose to do such a horrific thing to their own body and deny themselves proper orgasm and psychological pleasure from masturbation and sex if they fully understood the consequences and went for it anyway as consenting adults.

I am against all circumcision (obviously more against female circumcision) but to understand me, you need to understand how much I loathe even getting piercings or tattoos. You should not mutilate your body unless you fully understand how much evolution and absolutely every good thing about our brains and society came from avoiding mutilation and harm.
Are you for or against Religion?
Against, but willing to compromise with the more peaceful cherry-pickers who ignore the bad parts of their religions. That is the way of social democracy.

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I've aligned with both and I see your points.  Let me make you a conservative:

1.  Are you tired of hypocrital politically correct douches?
2. Have you seen Sjws eat their own over bs (like a few that Trannys should not be able to compete in weightlifting for example)?
3. Think we should save our money rather than blow it with dept?
4. Are you sympathetic to the religious, police, miliary etc?

Join the conservative team.
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
*Sjw, you knew what I meant.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@RationalMadman
Both, meaning I believe in public insurance and private healthcare but accept public healthcare if the nation deems that better with private on the side for the middle-class and upper-class to fight over.
To me as it has been shown in Europe it is more effective. Do you have an argument for how privatised is more effective or do you still want both options?

it's better to be ready for it and not waste money and physical human and building resources on a wall that's gonna be coming down as things progress.
Not the direction I thought you would take for the wall. So are you against Trump's wall in between America and Mexico? I do agree with the one-world state but I want it to be good not a dictatorship which I think will happen.
No, it is something that is brutally unfair to avoid if the other side wants it.
Yes, I am against it if it can be avoided and both sides win something fairly proportional in a fair compromise.
America can easily just leave Iran alone since they post no threat. Every single war America is currently in and after WW2 was for profit not to make it a better place. I think you must be a corporate democrat since I am sure you are opposed to Republicans. A corporate democrat is Hillary and Obama and Corey Booker.
Hillary>Bernie>Trump
Ooof. Bernie is the best. Can't believe you picked Hillary over him. Why?
Yes, I loathe encouraging people to cut off their penis or do any funny operation to the female genitalia to make a silicone cock be there instead but I support transgender people to have the right to choose to do such a horrific thing to their own body and deny themselves proper orgasm and psychological pleasure from masturbation and sex if they fully understood the consequences and went for it anyway as consenting adults.

I am against all circumcision (obviously more against female) but to understand me, you need to understand how much I loathe even getting piercings or tattoos. You should not mutilate your body unless you fully understand how much evolution and absolutely every good thing about our brains and society came from avoiding mutilation and harm.
You do know it sounds like you are for murder right? Your argument for trans rights is that they should be able to choose which can be said for murder. Do you have a better reason than that?
Against, but willing to compromise with the more peaceful cherry-pickers who ignore the bad parts of their religions. That is the way of social democracy.
Agreed.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Titanium
I was being serious. Come on.
I can make you a liberal.
I'll still answer your questions as a sign of courtesy and would like the same courtesy to be offered for me.
1.  Are you tired of hypocrital politically correct douches?
No. We shouldn't allow people to be racist and default it to be a joke. 
2. Have you seen Sjws eat their own over bs (like a few that Trannys should not be able to compete in weightlifting for example)?
Well I am mixed on that. I am kind of against a trans woman competing in female sports but if the grounds is that they have too much testosterone then we have to establish how much testosterone is required to be a male. Serena Williams has a lot of testosterone just by her physique so why isn't she banned for being too good at female tennis?
3. Think we should save our money rather than blow it with dept?
No. Trump is already increasing the national debt.
4. Are you sympathetic to the religious, police, miliary etc?
No but if there is a solution which does not allow them to impact politics then I am okay. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
To me as it has been shown in Europe it is more effective. Do you have an argument for how privatised is more effective or do you still want both options?

UK and France have public healthcare but most of Europe doesn't. Germany and such have public insurance for the poorer income-bracket to get the same insurance at a far cheaper rate that is subsidised with the actual healthcare being run by corporations. This was what Bernie and Hillary agreed was optimal (Bernie pushed it from the start of his campaign, Hillary agreed during her campaign). You need to make the insurance public, the healthcare needn't be.
Ooof. Bernie is the best. Can't believe you picked Hillary over him. Why?
Start with why Bernie is the best and she isn't and that is where you will start to realise why. Everything about Bernie screams naivety. I can't even type out some of the reasons in plain words as it involves knowing about how fantastic and efficient Hillary has been behind the scenes when she led CIA and such as Sec. of State as well as her past knowledge about waaaay back when the US was involved with creating Al Qaeda to take down the Soviets. Hillary has such knowledge and efficient strategies in her memory and strategy-inventory as a logician that there's little about her that doesn't scream fantastic leader. The only issue is she's the type to go 'let's just do the brutally efficient thing' and not quite clean up so well after and that's the part I don't want to go into or elaborate on as it's kind of shady and nothing is known fully either on the matter.
Not the direction I thought you would take for the wall. So are you against Trump's wall in between America and Mexico? I do agree with the one-world state but I want it to be good not a dictatorship which I think will happen.
It will be a benevolent oligarchy, they can't truly oppress the whole world (yet and probably always). It's better for it to be a hierarchical feudalist type semi-democracy where you vote on leaders lower down the food chain but the top-dog leaders stay constant. By then they will have cured ageing for the elite so it won't be families where an idiot son suddenly ends up in charge because his intelligent and efficient father was, it will be the same people truly as a constant Monarchy-esque Elite. Sometimes a shift will happen, a tiny coup here due to internal conflict between the Elites and ego being involved but overall things will become serene. I believe we are an experiment by aliens to work out how to deal with conflict in their own situation and invented us and nudged us again and again to create a peaceful end-game throughout our evolution. That's my actual Pagan-take on reality and what the goal of this entire world is to the actual 'god' so to speak.

I am against the wall, it's an idiotic waste of resources.

You do know it sounds like you are for murder right?
Not gonna directly respond to that, it's illegal to agree and I never did say that in what you quoted.
Your argument for trans rights is that they should be able to choose which can be said for murder.
Murder has totally different impacts to altering one's gender. Stop trying to be smart like this, you're beginning to become even worse than the right-wing sheep with these arguments.
Do you have a better reason than that?
The default is that it should be fine to choose, not that it should be illegal to choose. That is why it's automatically meant to be legal and accepted if it doesn't harm too many people.
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
The opposite of a politically correct douche is not a racist mr.  I'm referring to people that would enforce the pc dogma at the extreme risk of honest inquery.  When the first trans woman joined weightlifting competitions she immediately broke world records.  It was a sham, but it's worse that you are demonized for even criticizing this.  I do not care if you'd like to be a woman but 30 years of testosterone is worse than doping and you should not be able to compete in sporting events among biological women.  Yes, Trump increased the national debt like a feind, Trumpism is not conservatism.

Just going straight Con on the military?... bold move.

I'll look at your points later but I really need to get some work done presently.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Titanium
When you come back I would like you to answer my questions. Is that okay?
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Also, why don't you make a debate on what Marx thought about capitalism.  My partner barely mentioned that after his resolution and now I have to research it just to make a case against it.
Titanium
Titanium
I know what he thought in general of course but need details I can criticize.
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Yes, sure.  I am often considered a liberal fyi.  I don't think this is fair due to the Fox &Friends/Trump Phenomena.  Anyone with a brain looks like a liberal next to that disgusting display.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@RationalMadman
UK and France have public healthcare but most of Europe doesn't.
Have you heard of the nordic model? You are wrong as well if this link is correct. It states from the 33 developed countries in Europe 32 have universal healthcare.
Hillary has been behind the scenes when she led CIA and such as Sec. of State as well as her past knowledge about waaaay back when the US was involved with creating Al Qaeda to take down the Soviets. Hillary has such knowledge and efficient strategies in her memory and strategy-inventory as a logician that there's little about her that doesn't scream fantastic leader. The only issue is she's the type to go 'let's just do the brutally efficient thing' and not quite clean up so well after and that's the part I don't want to go into or elaborate on as it's kind of shady and nothng is known fully either on the matter.
I am sorry do you want a general or a president? One person has been consistent on his views whereas Hillary isn't. Have you not seen her stance on Gay marriage when it wasn't politically good for her to do so?
I am against the wall, it's an idiotic waste of resources.
Yeah your right.
Not gonna directly respond to that, it's illegal to agree and I never did say that in what you quoted.
I'll quote what I specifically meant.
transgender people to have the right to choose to do such a horrific thing to their own body and deny themselves proper orgasm 
So basically we should allow people to self-harm or we should allow people to choose what they want to do?
The default is that it should be fine to choose, not that it should be illegal to choose. That is why it's automatically meant to be legal and accepted if it doesn't harm too many people.
Transgenderism does the opposite if the person goes through with the therapy. It is proven and yes the numbers are not the best for suicide rate but it is better after the surgery then before the surgery.
The first one has the evidence. The second is just some extra information.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Titanium
Yes, sure.  I am often considered a liberal fyi.  I don't think this is fair due to the Fox &Friends/Trump Phenomena.  Anyone with a brain looks like a liberal next to that disgusting display.
I am not going to be hyperbolic or state someone who advocates for it instead talk about the issue itself. If you are for the wall. I have to speak to you about specifics like if you support what Trump wants but I won't say it like:

are you stupid? Trump said Mexico is going to pay for it and when he didn't get his way he cried his way into a government shutdown. Are you okay? 

That is not what I will say if I can help it.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Titanium
Also, why don't you make a debate on what Marx thought about capitalism.  My partner barely mentioned that after his resolution and now I have to research it just to make a case against it.
Sounds boring whenever anyone speaks about Marx. Know a few things but would have to read his critiques to better understand his side.

I know what he thought in general of course but need details I can criticize.
Yeah. I need specifics not what I generally think. 

Titanium
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I see.  Well I say it like that if I don't like the person.  

The wall seems like something no one wants and it's at least objectively pointless and costly.  It was a fun chant out at a rally that got out of hand.  I honestly think that most conservatives are content to pretend he's building it with the meager budget he took from the military.
Titanium
Titanium
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Well, don't read the debate for the specifics.  Think the guy just has a chip about capitalism and that's all he's really expressed.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
It is Universal because the Insurance is. It is not public healthcare that owns the hospitals and run them. The NHS of UK is not the norm in Europe. Read the source.

I am sorry do you want a general or a president? One person has been consistent on his views whereas Hillary isn't. Have you not seen her stance on Gay marriage when it wasn't politically good for her to do so?

Let's say you're totally correct on her and gay marriage (you're not, she only changed on the 'marriage' part, I will explain about civil unions in just a moment), even if that were true you are experiencing confirmation bias. You are assuming she didn't really change her mind on it and that she only pretended to, to gain political power. That assumption is why you refuse to consider the complete alternative even in your extreme mind-change scenario, which is that she really did change her mind that much.

It is also very, very important to understand that Bernie has been all-talk whereas Hillary was involved with many real operations and actions that helped Americans and the world as a whole in ways you can't fathom. What happened was that Bush and his father (as well as Reagan) fucked up the Middle East sandwiching her husband and later leaving to Obama the completely shit situation of constantly having to beg the Middle Eastern and Northeast African allies-turned-enemies to forgive them and help the Democratic agenda of world peace proceed again. Despite this brutal backfoot, she outshone her husband while being less powerful (Sec. of State is inferior to the President obviously, in rank) and as Obama's Sec. of State brutally made Iran become friendly and all these other things that Trump has uprooted and ruined near-permanently amongst many other alliances he's torn and rivalries he's exploded (North Korea will NEVER EVER want peace with the US ever again as well as Iran, this is set in stone now thanks to Trump and what he did with Israel's embassy among other things).

Bernie has indeed been more consistent in the shit he blabbered from his mouth, just like even I can be typing away here on a debating website but Mrs. Clinton DID THINGS, severely amazing and consistent things again and again from her start in politics to now that show not only that she is good at what she does but she does what's good for most, no matter how many stances she may wish-wash on in her words.

She was never against gay rights or that stuff. She saw marriage as pointless for gay people to be allowed as it's solely religious and the religions that were mainstream in the US all considered homosexuality to be immoral and against their values. So, she was always for civil unions being the alternative legal arrangement and Trump's crew twisted her words and such (as did Bernie's) to make her seem much harsher on gays than she was back in that time where indeed things were different, regarding homosexuals.

Transgenderism does the opposite if the person goes through with the therapy. It is proven and yes the numbers are not the best for suicide rate but it is better after the surgery then before the surgery.
Wrong. This is confirmation bias. You assume that it isn't that the places and families+friends of people who operated weren't obviously much less anti-trans in the first place such that the percentage of trans with operations isn't far more those who aren't bullied for it in spite of the operation due to the better support-net than the percentage of trans people who have transphobic people surrounding them who are already too ashamed and scared to go for the operation and on top of that have a lot of other shit to deal with.

The assumption that the trans people who operate are less suicidal due to that is complete and utter confirmation bias at work.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Titanium
The opposite of a politically correct douche is not a racist mr.  I'm referring to people that would enforce the pc dogma at the extreme risk of honest inquery.  When the first trans woman joined weightlifting competitions she immediately broke world records.
Yeah I know. Just wanted to show the worst hypothetical or worst example of being on that side. It is fairer to take a more reasonable approach but I fail to see reasonable conservatives. Do you know one which I can research?

It was a sham, but it's worse that you are demonized for even criticizing this.
People on Twitter are not reasonable. Can you name me a mainstream left wing news source who you think made unfair points?
 I do not care if you'd like to be a woman but 30 years of testosterone is worse than doping and you should not be able to compete in sporting events among biological women.
I think it is a case by case basis. If that man has been lacking a lot of testosterone and when he want through with the surgery she became even less to a point where it is comparable to a women's testosterone then I am okay with that. It is difficult to say when sports attracts the best and you can't really work with averages. It can be done by checking testosterone of the best women in sports and see if the transwomen is comparable if yes then she can compete if not then I wouldn't want her to compete. 
Yes, Trump increased the national debt like a feind, Trumpism is not conservatism.
But the most popular viewpoint on the right is support for Trump. The unpopular of Trump is limited do you agree? If so why is a stretch to say conservatism has now become trumpism or the right are now following trumpism? 
Just going straight Con on the military?... bold move.
Every single war after WW2 was for profit. I can find an example where this wasn't the case.
I'll look at your points later but I really need to get some work done presently.
When should I expect a reply? 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@RationalMadman
It is Universal because the Insurance is. It is not public healthcare that owns the hospitals and run them. The NHS of UK is not the norm in Europe. Read the source.

So how is that better than the Nordic Model or the NHS?
Let's say you're totally correct on her and gay marriage (you're not, she only changed on the 'marriage' part, I will explain about civil unions in just a moment), 
I know she has but I think it was politically motivated not something she actually wanted to do.
That assumption is why you refuse to consider the complete alternative even in your extreme mind-change scenario, which is that she really did change her mind that much.
Not really extreme when we are talking about someone who celebrated a person's death. 
very important to understand that Bernie has been all-talk whereas Hillary was involved with many real operations and actions that helped Americans and the world as a whole in ways you can't fathom. 
Can you tell me her best accomplishment? 
Iran become friendly
How did she do that? Do you have a source for this?
Mrs. Clinton DID THINGS, severely amazing and consistent things again and again from her start in politics to now that show not only that she is good at what she does but she does what's good for most, no matter how many stances she may wish-wash on in her words.
Do you have like a list of all her good and bad actions when she was in charge?
She was never against gay rights or that stuff. She saw marriage as pointless for gay people to be allowed as it's solely religious and the religions that were mainstream in the US all considered homosexuality to be immoral and against their values. So, she was always for civil unions being the alternative legal arrangement and Trump's crew twisted her words and such (as did Bernie's) to make her seem much harsher on gays than she was back in that time where indeed things were different, regarding homosexuals.
Do you have a source for this?
Wrong. This is confirmation bias. You assume that it isn't that the places and families+friends of people who operated weren't obviously much less anti-trans in the first place such that the percentage of trans with operations isn't far more those who aren't bullied for it in spite of the operation due to the better support-net than the percentage of trans people who have transphobic people surrounding them who are already too ashamed and scared to go for the operation and on top of that have a lot of other shit to deal with.
This is no way debunks the source I gay and the reasoning why you gave is not backed up sources. Do you have any? You did say confirmation bias. Is that me or the source itself?