Motion Potion Moves Momma

Author: mustardness

Total: 10
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
We all know what motion is, except for maybe some so called  philosopher types. However, what exactly//specifically is  moving?

Humans are moving and there  speed is relative to a myriad set of other occupied space phenomena that are also moving.

Relative to my chair or computer my body as a whole is no moving. Relative to the sun I'm on  planet that is moving relatively faster ---67,000 mph-- than my speed relative to my computer chair, at this time.

Mo-tion begats more mo-tion.

Mo-jo { charm } begats more mo-jo { charm }

Mo-mma { charm } begats more mo-mma's via Pa-pa sperm inseminating mo-mma

Energy{ motion } attracts { pulls-toward } motion ---precession is effect of bodies in motion, upon other bodies in motion, most often at 90 degrees--

What moves outward must always be attracted back inward ergo finite integrity or reciprocating motion

Man  pushes the limits, and cosmic laws//principles remind him there exist limits to what can be pushed, how far and how fast.

Woman, at optimum, operates at 90 degrees  --precessionally lateral-- to man and looks to circumvent the push through approach with go around or take another tack { trajectory }, with results that are satisfactory with out all of the crashing through to the other side, boom boom drama.  Sure men to this also and more so with more expereince, but in general they tend toward the push forward method.

Im reminded of the BBC movie Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy movie wherein a fly is in car with George Smiley and his two associates. They keep trying swoosh the fly away their heads with their hands.

When the fly gets near Smiley he lowers the window the fly leaves the vechicle.  Of course Smiley learned from his experience of seeing what was happening to his two friends in front seat.

mustardness
mustardness
Humans are the windows-of-the-soul { biologic } to comprehend Universe aka Uni-V-erse, via thei. access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept i.e. human ability to envision the the most wholistically comprehensive, and finite set, that we can then identify as  " G "od//" U "niverse.

SPACE ( * )  i  ( * )  SPACE

....* v *...... bilateral complexity
.......v........
.......v.......
.......v.......
.......v......
.......v....... 31 bilateral spinal nerves
mustardness
mustardness
Ma-triarchy = mama = mo-mma = motion = attractor { pulls-INward } = contraction = birthing
( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )

Pa-triarchy = papa = po-pa = po-tion  = pusher { pushes-OUTward } = expansion = dispersive//dissociating?
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

.................................................SPACE ( /\/\/ )( \/\/\ ) SPACE.........................................................
mustardness
mustardness
Does graviton exist? Is it moving?

I believe graviton and darkion { dark energy quanta } share a common quantum space as one quanta of Space in the classical Space-Time phrase.

I believe this quanta has 13 nodal points  --an specifially a triangular di-pyramid LINK--  ergo 78 lines-of-relationship.

Wrick-It-Ralph
Debates: 44
Wrick-It-Ralph
What?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
What?
1} You may need to begin with accepting use of a dictionary.

2} Place ego aside, then,

3} reread with open mind and less pre-conditioned concepts, message #1, 2, 3 and 4.

Please share when,

1} you can begin to to follow these steps as laid out in a clear manner for your more limited/narrow{ closed-minded } understanding,

2} do so with rational, logical common sense statements.

Wrick-It-Ralph
Wrick-It-Ralph
-->
@mustardness
well that was an unnecessary response.  I just wanted to know what the topic was about.  geez louis. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
I just wanted to know what the topic was about.
No you dont want to know, --especially truth--   as your ego dispise use of dictionary and of others who suggest you place your ego to the side and  begin with dictionary definitions.

1} PLease share when you can place you ego to the side and,

2} actually address my comments as stated/presented,

3} with significant, rational, logical common sense.

You have never, or rarely done 1, 2 or 3 and that is evidence of ego based mental blockages to truths Ive presented to you invarous threads. Sad :--(

Please take a hike until you want to approach me as a mature adult by following 1, 2 and 3 above.

Wrick-It-Ralph
Wrick-It-Ralph
-->
@mustardness
Do you ever take anyone at their word? 

Yes, I really wanted to know what the topic was about.  

Please stop calling me a liar. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
Yes, I really wanted to know what the topic was about.

No you dont want to know, --especially truth--   as your ego dispise use of dictionary and of others who suggest you place your ego to the side and  begin with dictionary definitions.

1} PLease share when you can place you ego to the side and,

2} actually address my comments as stated/presented,

3} with significant, rational, logical common sense.

You have never, or rarely done 1, 2 or 3 and that is evidence of ego based mental blockages to truths Ive presented to you in various threads. Sad :--(

Please take a hike until you want to approach me as a mature adult by following 1, 2 and 3 above.