Who Raised Them?

Author: Stephen

Total: 18
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen

Matthew 27:52-53 King James Version (KJV)

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

In every other account with the exception of Jesus, we have the name of the person - who happens to be very much alive himself - performing this so called miracle of raising from the "dead".

Who raised all of these saints? And why just the saints and not the sinners who had been exonerated by the blood of the Christs sacrifice?

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
Lucifer did. Jesus was spiritiually Lucifer the whole time. I have explained this again and again.

The Saints are written to be so According to the NT, which could easily call any loyal to Lucifer/Jesus with a grudge against OT God (who is Satan) a 'Saint'.

They went on to work together with other kindred spirits to influence Muhammad and make Islam. It is even admitted in Islam that it's a sequel to the NT Bible.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman
Jesus was spiritiually Lucifer the whole time......  Lucifer/Jesus
I have slight problem with that RM and I should imagine so should a lot Christians. Jesus was "dead" on the cross when this mass raising occurred and he hadn't been "raised" at this juncture.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
Exactly. He was in the underworld.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@RationalMadman

Did he do it something lie this?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
They all love their  ( kJV )

I bet someone could make a movie about this whole bible thing.

They appeared unto many.    God and these so called " human gods " seemed to of shown themselves to heaps of people back in the days. Well To People in and around the donkey distance area, the area everyone in like a donkey distance around  turned into these profitable saints/profits and other assorted scallywags  .   
gods came.
gods left a BUNCH of material with BLOKES they visited and thats that. 
FULL STOP
It's........ It's what gods do.  back then anyways.

And as if a visit from a actual God wouldn't of been cool enough, these luky GUYS would unintentionally of course,  end up like  making a few bucks out of it.  Win Win. 
I mean sure some of them might have had to kill a family member or two. But having God visit ya is 90%* of the time , a very profitable experience.
One day you're like just a ordinary bloke then bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the next thing You know,  you are being payed the upmost respect from allllll around. 
 And your all like, ' No guys No ,  I'm totally just  a normal person like everyone else. 
Totally normal.

:
:
:
:
:
And then you're lile.
I mean sure  God choose me to pass out these REAL important messages and all....... 
BUT other then that,  im toats norm.
Just because i know how to positively get to heaven doesn't make me better then you lot. 
It doesn't. 
:
:
:
:
Ok I've gone to far hey ?

Well
It's strange that gods and prophs don't do these  anymore. 
It went from showing heaps to none. 
Picture god leaving a bunch of  i want this done like that stuff these days. With Writing being pretty popular now and all.  
Imagine God dropping a few skripts / bible versus off to like Eric or Frank,   What would they do ? 
Imagine all the stuff god has told / gave people but they weren't put into the bible because " They " didn't believe them. 
Crazzzzy

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I mean sure  God choose me to pass out these REAL important messages and all....... 
BUT other then that,  im toats norm. 
Just because i know how to positively get to heaven doesn't make me better then you lot. 
It doesn't. 
:
:
:
:
Ok I've gone to far hey ?

Well
It's strange that gods and prophs don't do these  anymore. 
It went from showing heaps to none. 
Picture god leaving a bunch of  i want this done like that stuff these days. With Writing being pretty popular now and all.  
Imagine God dropping a few skripts / bible versus off to like Eric or Frank,   What would they do ? 
Imagine all the stuff god has told / gave people but they weren't put into the bible because " They " didn't believe them. 

Well stated.
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
The Lord raised them from the Grave with his death, because the wrath of God was fulfilled and the bodies were raised up so that they were free from gehenna and be translated to paradise when they died again. Which happened the same day as Jesus said "This day" when he told the thief that he would be with him in paradise.

Lucifier/Satan has no power to raise believers from the dead, but only to claim those who were in bondage by sin unto death.  Jesus took the keys of death and hell from satan, meaning he has now authority over who dies and their ressurection to paradise regardless of the bondage of sin.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Melcharaz
The Lord raised them from the Grave with his death, 
How do you know this?
Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Stephen
Sorry, i meant sheol. And because of the account of lazerus and the rich man. Psalms where david said thou wilt not leave my soul in hell neither wilt thou suffer thy holy one to see corruption. Accounts of paul, daniel and revelations

9 days later

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Melcharaz
The Lord raised them from the Grave with his death

Sorry, i meant sheol. 
How do you know this?  And how does  one dying cause dead people to rise from their graves / shoel?

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@Stephen
The same way i know everything else, I believe the truth when its presented to me. Now stop asking me that please.

That would require you to read the bible.  So, get to readin!
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Melcharaz
Having done that, let's compare the accounts:

Mark 15:38 The curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. 39 And when the centurion, who stood there in front of Jesus, saw how he died,[c] he said, “Surely this man was the Son of God!”

matt 27:51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[e] went into the holy city and appeared to many people.54 When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, “Surely he was the Son of God!”

luke 45 ...for the sun stopped shining. And the curtain of the temple was torn in two. 46 Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.”[e] When he had said this, he breathed his last. 47 The centurion, seeing what had happened, praised God and said, “Surely this was a righteous man"

John has no comparable passage.

It seems Mark's original version (which luke does follow) wasn't dramatic enough for [the author of] Matthew!   Quite often matthew inserts stuff to suggest a parallel with OT prophecy,  but it looks like on this occasion he indulged in some narrative licence to make it super-clear to his readers that the death of jesus was not thought of as an ordinary event!   i suspect he relied that no one could actually check...

Melcharaz
Melcharaz
-->
@keithprosser
a very good observation! however the matthew account is eye witness based. i know John mark wrote alot after the death of Jesus, Matthew (Also known as levi) and john (the one jesus loved) and luke the physcian.  However if we read the accounts before jesus being crucified, we find that the disciples scattered when jesus was seized by the pharisees. The account was told that the tombs opened WHEN Jesus was ressurected, not when he was crucified.    So, most likely Luke and the others heard about what was said from the women (Aside from mary) who were there to witness Jesus's final moments.  mark 15:40-43,47  Luke assumingly was with the other disciples, namely peter because his account luke 24:8-12.   also confirmed in luke 24:33.  

Johns account. John 19:25-27 confirms that John took mary to his house within that hour in kjv.  John was near the sea of galilee Matthew 4:17-23. So its very likely that he took the journey to his home there and didn't witness the ressurection which matthew must have witnessed.

its a 63 mile journey from galilee to judea.    It depends on both where in Judea you're starting and how urgently you want to get to Galilee. Checking Google maps, the trip from Jerusalem to Degania Alef on the south end of the Sea of Galilee is about 150 km. Starting from a spot in Judea farther west or south might increase the distance to 200 km.

However, acts 12;12 shows that John mark's mother was a disciple of Jesus and that the Disciples met there.
Some food for thought!

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Let us now take 6 sec to admireThe brilliant mind of the bloke who said. We should get God to talk scripture.
And a 5
And a 4
And 3
And a 2
And 1

mmmmm scripture, you wouldn't have ya god speak anything but. 

Good game 
Good game..

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Melcharaz
The Lord raised them from the Grave with his death.

How do you know this?  And how does  one dying cause dead people to rise from their graves / shoel?

The same way i know everything else, I believe the truth when its presented to me. Now stop asking me that please. 
Deary me. I don't believe you would notice the truth if it came up to you and banjo'd you  between the eyebrows with a very large crucifix, to be honest.

Listen.  I don't do this in an attempt to  test your faith, I wouldn't bother trying.  I do it to test your knowledge. And you have shown me that you have exactly zero knowledge of what it is you preach. No one was "raised" from a literal death, in the bible. Not even Lazerus the lords best friend.    One being "raised" from the dead is nothing more than a ritualistic initiation to a higher degree & status,  and if you have read and understood your bible for yourself, you would  quickly understand this. 

Your problem, as with all the faithful, is that you are  told what to believe. You are told from an early age to 'turn to chapter X  verse Y. This then is read out to you.  It is then explained to you and you accept this explanation WITHOUT question and then go on to repeat and regurgitate what you have been told. This is why the faithful have massive problems answering simple questions concerning scripture. You have been steered away from the problematic, contradictory and extremely ambiguous verses simply because they cannot be answered rationally or even at all. Just like you on this thread. 

Example:  going by your beliefs, Why didn't the Christ "raise" John The Baptist from the dead? According to scripture, John was not only Jesus' cousin but "the greatest" and no one "was greater".

If that is too difficult for you ,how about this simple one: Where is the "kingdom of heaven"? 

I have. And I have a much better understanding of these scriptures than you ever will. 
It may interest you to know that I actually believe large percentage of what that is written in these scriptures, I take them as historical. I believe many of the events happened and I believe all these characters existed. Just not in the way that you do.

Goldtop
Goldtop
The same way i know everything else, I believe the truth when its presented to me
When something is true, it's truth is offered in the form of facts, yet nothing you believe contains facts.

That's a very funny definition of truth you have there.

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Stephen
ABRAHAMIC... ????...........A Comic Book Series.... featuring the JEW GOD of MOSES.....invented 1400 years before the JESUS HOAX...then 600                                                   years after the JESUS boy GOD hoax was murdered by ROME per the JEWS demands...some illiterate MUHAMMAD                                                   ARAB guy has his version of the "(Moses meets GOD moment")  and VOILA !   ALLAH is the GOD of GODS !   

THE TRUTH of Abrahamic RELIGIONS =  All 3.....JEW - JESUS -  ALLAH... are human invented fabricated Comic Book HOAXES...all 3 are STOLEN
                                                                    and TWISTED versions of other GOD stories and Religions of the Middle East region going back 3000 
                                                                    years BEFORE the JEW God shows up !  let alone the JESUS and ALLAH GOD invented GARBAGE...

The TIMELINE of history over the last 10,000 years proves beyond any doubt how the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes ARE nothing more than 
twisted versions of other GODS in human history...GODS ?  thousands of them have come and gone just like COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS...the
difference with the ABRAHAMIC GOD GARBAGE is how world class PSYCHOPATH MIND and LIFE MOLESTERS use them as SCAPEGOATS
to enslave the masses of deliberately DUMBED DOWN human ASSES....

THE RESULT....= Unprecedented DEATH and DESTRUCTION using the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD invented HOAXES to THIS DAY !

None of the CON ARTIST VAMPIRE SCUM  Religious Circus Clowns in Halloween Glory Gowns is concerned with HUMAN and EARTH
WELL BEING..these are OLD MEN acting like a GOD...playing games with the minds and lives of others for POWER and CONTROL

these HUMAN Bible/Torah/Koran spewing PARASITE VAMPIRES are the greatest THREAT to HUMAN - ANIMAL - EARTH....they despise the
OPEN MINDED curious HUMAN and demand total OBEDIENCE to horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE DOGMA they invent and attach 
to their FAKE GOD HOAXES....

Sadly due to the HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS these Parasite GOD preaching VAMPIRES induce using FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE as TOOLS
in the name of their totally ASININE God invented HOAXES...the weak and feeble minded humans fall for the ILLUSION that they will SUFFER for
all eternity when they DROP DEAD..unless the SERVE the PARASITES without question..including the MURDER and TORTURE of all who do not
accept and OBEY them.....

So...where the FCK IS THEIR GOD ?  to save these pathetic creatures under the spell of the Parasite VAMPIRES they serve first ?   NOWHERE

All 3 Abrahamic GOD HOAXES remain INVISIBLE and OUT OF TOUCH....what a SCAM....

SOLUTION ?   YES....relegate these 3 STOOGE GOD hoaxes to MYTHOLOGY like they have done to all the other GODS humans invented...
...like ZEUS...ODIN....APOLLO...and thousands more who are no longer USED as GODS by the Parasite VAMPIRES for power and control

.......NO HUMAN EVER needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by some Parasite VAMPIRE preacher in a Halloween Glory Gown
who plays GOD but ...eats...sleeps...sits on a toilet...and DIES like all other humans...WHAT a DISGUSTING JOKE on HUMANITY these Clowns
of the Abrahamic GOD HOAXES truly are....

Save HUMANITY and EARTH by ridding the planet of these 3 Abrahamic DISEASE...GOD inventions...reduce them to the Comic Book GARBAGE
they truly are and FORGET....going forward....as humanity has done with all the other GODS and RELIGIONS before them.....