RM Said Something Nice About Me Once

Author: Vader

Total: 18
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader

In this video, his name is Summ Body(it used to be Rational Madman). This is a posititve comment

SEE, it is very easy to be nice if RM can do it
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I am nice to those who deserve it and those who matter to me on top of deserving it.

I am nasty to those who are ruining something I love, such as this website, in a position of unearned authority and undeserved keeping of it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Also this is doxxing me. Let's say I had a video on that YT with my real face or had my real name on it etc. You're doxxing me by revealing this under the CoC's definition of it. I didn't consent to you telling people what my YT profile was.
Vader
Vader
That's not doxxing your original name was Rational Madman.

And there is no videos right? It is empty. If there was videos I wouldn't have posted it...

You commented on it too, it wasn't like I went digging for info. YOU LEFT A COMMENT

@RM
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Mhmm, let's say my channel had email-reveal on it among other things and that was searched on fb to find me. You don't know what doxxing is or isn't, but ignorance isn't an excuse.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I also know what you're doing with the profile picture suggestion to samstevens as well as your post here and on my bsh1 thread, you want to make an enemy of me and you have done, whether or not you want to keep it that way I am your enemy. The problem is that you don't get special privilege to reveal shit about your enemy, assuming we are buddies or anything.

You go around calling me a narcissist who is the site's lunatic every chance you get, then expect me to speak to you with respect. Get over yourself.
Vader
Vader
Ok but it wasn't. You left a comment on the video, on a channel publicly made which had 26 subs.

A doxx is revealing private info via facebook. Nothing you made was private. You commented publicly, have a public channel with 26 subs. Nothing other than that was revealed. Not to mention, your name was Rational Madman and then you changed it. Not my fault :)

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You even go as far as to vote me down on any and all 'troll debate' that you can get away with, recently. So let's not pretend we're buddies or that you have the right to share a damn off-site thing about me to anyone.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Facebook profiles are identical in how public they are to YT comments (as in the link to the profile), please stop kidding yourself.
Vader
Vader
Because you don't treat people with respect and have anything nice to say at all

What does the PP Contest even mean? It is a funny joke because he was flexing his muscles holding a cat? Like what.

I have a right to believe what I want to believe, you are a narcissist and a lunatic. You are not a demigod, get over yourself
Vader
Vader
I up vote you too. You only focus on the negative. Get ya panties out of a wad
Vader
Vader
Sure but you went by the same alibi, RM. 

Facebook is not as public as YouTube, please.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It is precisely as public as YT is. You mean less popular, maybe. If you refer to that people can alter their privacy settings on FB to be unsearchable; you can't really search people's comments on YT other than getting lucky with wording on a Google search and going page by page to look for a comment. So yeah, it's as public when it comes to doxxing and the extent of what you're linking to vs what someone would never otherwise find.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Someone with my username on YT is not necessarily me in the first place. Thus, you also are wrong to say people would know it was me even if the name had been RM.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Your right to believe isn't the same as the right to express it or influence others towards it. That is what the CoC is there for in the first place.
Vader
Vader
So then...how would it be doxxing if that wasn't you?

Just confused there buddy
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Because you specified it was me. I don't understand why this threada been left up but okay, mods don't read their CoC.
Vader
Vader
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

let me think

maybe because

it isnt a doxx