does anyone support trump closing down the mexican border?

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 41
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
Umm..hate to break it to you but the entire Dem platform and All of the RINOS are predicated on destroying the constitution as it is written.

1st amendment?...hate speech laws.

2nd amendment?...gun control.

Commerce clause?.... Government controls, industry especially healthcare.

Limited government powers?... Unlimited government regulations and intrusions.

Government accountability and responsibilities?.... Current Congress.
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
not my avocados!!!!! what will I do without my avocados?  lerdy lerdy halp meh, oh wait read that most now come from California and Florida, nvm i'll be fine, carry on.

Whom to you think will blink first if it is closed?  Trump or Mexico?  What is another way to do some arm twisting to get what you want AND what is right?  I believe they were asked nicely, then perhaps a little more strongly and now, here we are.  If you aren't willing to play hardball you are ball-less.

27 days later

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
perhaps if trump is bluffing then it might be okay to make threats to close the border. if mexico refused to comply after it was closed, trump would surely fold. thus it only makes sense if he's bluffing. i dont think he should bluff when there are thousands of ways to get mexico to do what we want that doesnt involve false pretexts and pain to us if they are done. the trusty old upping the sanctions on mexico until they comply, for instance. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Trump already has his talking points from his latest rally. The DNC is the party of open borders.

12 days later

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I think we should pull all military to the US, force territories to become states or independent, use the military to fix the infrastructure. Until we find a way to know who is in the US and companies are not using immigrants as slave labor yes, it should be closed. 
mustardness
mustardness
Trump already has his talking points from his latest rally. The DNC is the party of open borders.
Trump has Trump Derangment Syndrome and there is long list of incriminating evidence for his TDS.

DNC is party of morals, truth and rational, logical common sense and there is a long list of evidence for there attempts to implement those ideas.

These two above are minimal brainers for moral sane adults.  If Trumpanzees become the new normal, society { humanity } is going to end { apocolyspe } sooner rather than later. If you dont believe me just ask Pence.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@mustardness
LOL
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Even women are walking away from the open border/zero fetus rights at any stage even after birth party.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Greyparrot
After birth it's not a fetus. And the unborn don't have rights. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Fine then, 9 month old fetuses have zero protection from women. Sucks to be a fetus.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes.