Do historical records

Author: disgusted

Total: 15
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
Of the Zombie invasion of Jerusalem circa 27AD exist?
disgusted
disgusted
What? No historical record of the zombie invasion?
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@disgusted
It's in the Gospel of Matthew (27:52-53)  Some people call that a historical record. 

However I think it safe to say not everyone considers Matthew reliable and AFAIK there is no other mention of it that does not derive from Matthew.

52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

Which is simple code for;   and all the people finally woke (from the sleep they had been in) i.e from the stark denial and or ignorance to the injustices being dished out by the Romans and the corruption of the High Priesthood and the lies they were being fed by them and had also been been appeasing the nation into believing the Romans were the good guys they are peaceful.: But the murder of their rightful king was the final straw.

In other words it had taken something so unjust and violent for the Jewish citizens of Palestine to finally  become woken up from their sleep and  say enough is enough. 

"Woke"

Woke  is becoming a common slang term that is easing into the mainstream from some varieties of a dialect called African American Vernacular English (sometimes called AAVE). In AAVE, awake is often rendered as woke, as in, “I was sleeping, but now I'm woke.” 'Wokeis increasingly used as a byword for social awareness.

I would like to say that it is like when  Prime Minister Theresa May  stood on the steps of number 10 after the Manchester bombings and said "enough is enough". .

Like I said; I would like to say that, but then she went on to allow  thousands of Jihadis return to Britain after their murder spree in the Middle East.

So she only pretended she that was "woke" to appease the nation just like the high priesthood did to those gullible Jews  in Palestine.

disgusted
disgusted
@coward.

Which is simple code for;   and all the people finally woke (from the sleep they had been in)
Bwuahahahahahaha. Looks like someones got the Jews of antiquity code book, go you good thing. I love the fake sincerity in your lies.

disgusted
disgusted
Why are there no historical records?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Looks like someones got the Jews of antiquity code book

No sunshine. I used the word "code" because I knew you would never be able to grasp the meaning of the word  allegory.

It looks like no one gives two finger about your silly childish thread. Or have shown it two fingers, take your pick they both amount to the same thing.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You mean the story is a lie................goddamn. I knew that it's a shame it was news to you. But that's intellect for ya, some of us have it and you don't.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
You mean the story is a lie

God! you must be so lonely and in  desperate need of attention.  NO, I mean it was an allegory. I did say you wouldn't understand the meaning of the word. Go on now, off you trot  back to your sand pit. It will be your bed time soon.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
It was a lie, it was not allegorical, like most of the bible it was a lie.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
It was a lie, it was a lie.,It was a lie, it was a lie., [tell him mummy It was a lie, it was a lie}

Prove it was a lie then!  Instead of throwing all that sand away and stamping your little feet.  
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You've already proven it by your failure to answer the question. Keep it up, your space alien gods are relying on you.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
You've already proven it by your failure to answer the question.

I did answer it . You are just the wrong side of intelligent to understand the reply. 

It was a lie, it was a lie.,It was a lie, it was a lie., [tell him mummy It was a lie, it was a lie}

Prove it was a lie then!  Instead of throwing all that sand about and stamping your little feet.  

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Done and done, talk to Nanoo Nanoo, he will help you or maybe the charge nurse can give you your meds.

Do historical records of the Zombie invasion of Jerusalem circa 27AD exist? Is the question you weren't smart enough to understand.

If your answer is yes provide such, if it's no explain such.

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@disgusted
ABRAHAMIC... ????...........A Comic Book Series.... featuring the JEW GOD of MOSES.....invented 1400 years before the JESUS HOAX...then 600                                                   years after the JESUS boy GOD hoax was murdered by ROME per the JEWS demands...some illiterate MUHAMMAD                                                   ARAB guy has his version of the "(Moses meets GOD moment")  and VOILA !   ALLAH is the GOD of GODS !   

THE TRUTH of Abrahamic RELIGIONS =  All 3.....JEW - JESUS -  ALLAH... are human invented fabricated Comic Book HOAXES...all 3 are STOLEN
                                                                    and TWISTED versions of other GOD stories and Religions of the Middle East region going back 3000 
                                                                    years BEFORE the JEW God shows up !  let alone the JESUS and ALLAH GOD invented GARBAGE...

The TIMELINE of history over the last 10,000 years proves beyond any doubt how the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes ARE nothing more than 
twisted versions of other GODS in human history...GODS ?  thousands of them have come and gone just like COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS...the
difference with the ABRAHAMIC GOD GARBAGE is how world class PSYCHOPATH MIND and LIFE MOLESTERS use them as SCAPEGOATS
to enslave the masses of deliberately DUMBED DOWN human ASSES....

THE RESULT....= Unprecedented DEATH and DESTRUCTION using the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD invented HOAXES to THIS DAY !

None of the CON ARTIST VAMPIRE SCUM  Religious Circus Clowns in Halloween Glory Gowns is concerned with HUMAN and EARTH
WELL BEING..these are OLD MEN acting like a GOD...playing games with the minds and lives of others for POWER and CONTROL

these HUMAN Bible/Torah/Koran spewing PARASITE VAMPIRES are the greatest THREAT to HUMAN - ANIMAL - EARTH....they despise the
OPEN MINDED curious HUMAN and demand total OBEDIENCE to horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE DOGMA they invent and attach 
to their FAKE GOD HOAXES....

Sadly due to the HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS these Parasite GOD preaching VAMPIRES induce using FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE as TOOLS
in the name of their totally ASININE God invented HOAXES...the weak and feeble minded humans fall for the ILLUSION that they will SUFFER for
all eternity when they DROP DEAD..unless the SERVE the PARASITES without question..including the MURDER and TORTURE of all who do not
accept and OBEY them.....

So...where the FCK IS THEIR GOD ?  to save these pathetic creatures under the spell of the Parasite VAMPIRES they serve first ?   NOWHERE

All 3 Abrahamic GOD HOAXES remain INVISIBLE and OUT OF TOUCH....what a SCAM....

SOLUTION ?   YES....relegate these 3 STOOGE GOD hoaxes to MYTHOLOGY like they have done to all the other GODS humans invented...
...like ZEUS...ODIN....APOLLO...and thousands more who are no longer USED as GODS by the Parasite VAMPIRES for power and control

.......NO HUMAN EVER needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by some Parasite VAMPIRE preacher in a Halloween Glory Gown
who plays GOD but ...eats...sleeps...sits on a toilet...and DIES like all other humans...WHAT a DISGUSTING JOKE on HUMANITY these Clowns
of the Abrahamic GOD HOAXES truly are....

Save HUMANITY and EARTH by ridding the planet of these 3 Abrahamic DISEASE...GOD inventions...reduce them to the Comic Book GARBAGE
they truly are and FORGET....going forward....as humanity has done with all the other GODS and RELIGIONS before them.....