Voting is broken on this site

Author: Human

Total: 6
Human
Debates: 2
Human
There needs to be a solution, probably monetary solution, that would fix the voting on this site.

My last debate had a number of vote bombs that fortunately were removed and then votes from people who I don't even think read the debate.

If this isn't fixed soon, I don't think this site is viable in the long run.

Human
Human
I just checked. One of the vote bombs is an extra account of my opponent.

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Human
Unfortunately the head mod here, bsh1, believes in a concept called MEEP fatigue. This means the questionnaire necessary to do the voting-barrier to noob accounts is happening in a week or even 2 weeks' time because he's lazy and is justifying it as 'avoiding fatigue for the site'. 

He doesn't deserve his position and is stagnating the site in every possible way but we must put up with him for now. Within 2 weeks please vote option C instead of option B (it's a runoff vote due to a near-tie in earlier vote) and join me in helping the site avoid this issue. :) thanks in advance.

Human
Human
-->
@RationalMadman
A quiz function would be a great option as well for best practices when judging.
The quiz could also have a section where they read a short debate and give judgments.

Unless they judge fairly, they should not be allowed to vote
Human
Human
-->
@RationalMadman
That thread is read only btw
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Human
that vote ended in the tie that has waited weeks for the run-off between B and C before either happening.