Ego Greatest Danger to Humanity

Author: mustardness

Total: 10
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
Pathological Lying Narccist Equals Dangerous Judgement for USA citizens and humanity.

Is the above a 400lb man lying on a bed somewhere tweeting out lies night after night and encouraging the fall of democracy in USA?

So who are the checks and balances for the nuclear codes?   Are the mindless Trumpanzee that only knows how to jump when Trump yells 'FROGG!'

Thank God we dont we have 24hr bombers in the sky any more, And thank God we not on nuclear stand-by 24hrs a day anymore.

However, we still have enough hdyrogen bombs to make a real mess of human life and the ecological sources of energy that sustain us.

Are the any adults in the white house, or even nearby?  Last I heard they all moved on, intentionally or fired.

Ego is the greatest danger to humanity

mustardness
mustardness
.The key phrase below is..." in case the president is incapacitated "....and,

1} is is the presidents state of mental stability included?,

2} has Trump surrounded himself with not only ..."the best people"... but a vice president whose ego is not impacting their mental stability.
..........See LINK   ..."Mike Pence and Mike Pompeo belong to a doomsday cult — and may be trying to bring on the apocalypse"....

See LINK for Gold Cods and the nuclear football briefcase and "the biscuit" card.

.."The Gold Codes are the launch codes for nuclear weapons provided to the Presidents of the United States in their role as Commander-in-Chief of the United States armed forces.[1]

....In conjunction with the nuclear football, the Gold Codes allow the president to authorize a nuclear attack.[2] Gold Codes, as well as a separate nuclear football, are also assigned to

....the Vice President in case the president is incapacitated or otherwise unable to discharge the duties of office pursuant to the Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution.[3][4] Gold Codes are arranged in a column and printed on a plastic card, nicknamed "the biscuit".[5]"....
mustardness
mustardness
Thank God, that, a few republican Trumpanzees are  beginning to show some rational, logical common sense and morality as they got Trump to reverse;

1} closing the southern border  ---how dumb is that---, YAY!

2} canceling Market Place { Obama Care } at least till 2020 ---because unlike Trumps pathalogical lying claims, the republicans have not alternative plan and certainly no viable plan--- YAY!

The minority set of Trumpanzees in USA have some serious issues that, if not addressed sooner, rather than later, will continue to lead Trump and or Pence  to bring apocalypse sooner, rather than later.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness

Didn't Massachusetts have Romneycare before it was cool?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
Didn't Massachusetts have Romneycare before it was cool?
Sounds familiar. I wonder if Rommey hid his taxes from public when he was govenor?

Would Rommney hide his taxes as Trump does?

Rommney may be a butt licker, but he is not nearly as bad as Apocalypse Pence { weird dude }

...LINK Gods Plan......."and when the moment comes for him to pass along the president’s well-wishes, the words are invariably accompanied by an amused little chuckle that prompts knowing laughter from the attendees. It’s almost as if, in that brief, barely perceptible moment, Pence is sending a message to those with ears to hear—that he recognizes the absurdity of his situation; that he knows just what sort of man he’s working for; that while things may look bad now, there is a grand purpose at work here, a plan that will manifest itself in due time."...

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
I bet that if the country was not thrust into an economic crisis, that Romneycare would have been improved upon and spreading at the state level.  I read that at some point the efforts were endorsed by the Heritage Foundation
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Snoopy
I bet that if the country was not thrust into an economic crisis, that Romneycare would have been improved upon and spreading at the state level.  I read that at some point the efforts were endorsed by the Heritage Foundation
Rommney = more moral integrity

Trump and Trumpanzees = less moral integrity

Pence = God has a plan for me  aka lack of integrity

M Oconnell =  butt snifffer who occasionally is forced to take a breath of fresh air in order to survive as quasi-rational, logical common sense human within the republican rooster house

mustardness
mustardness
Barrs ego is getting in way of truth.  His "spying" beliefs stated and then contradicted by himself is unnecessary  and misleading hype to scare USA citizens into Trump concentration camps of immorality.

These Trumpanzees have no shame. 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Snoopy
Romney was called a dog killer and worse by the MSM.
mustardness
mustardness
.."Pence has said that he is “a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order.” This may seem exactly backward to those who’ve watched him assume the role of sycophant in chief to an unusually sinful and not particularly conservative Republican president."....

LINK....Sycophant: a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.
synonyms:

toady, creep, crawler, fawner, flatterer, flunkey, truckler, groveller, doormat, lickspittle, kowtower, obsequious person, minion, hanger-on, leech, puppet, spaniel,

..."The key to understanding Pence’s version of religion lies in his favorite bit of scripture, from Jeremiah, which reads,

“For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” This verse is now on display in the vice president’s residence. It is especially popular among Calvinists who believe that God directly orchestrates everything that happens on Earth.

Pence believes that God has a plan for him, and if that plan requires him to temporarily abandon his principles as well as his dignity, so be it.".....

Pence  is just plain weird.