omar2345 - Ask Me Anything

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 45
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
Ask me anything.
You can ask but don't expect a reply for private information that I have not put onto this website. 
Thanks in advance. 

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
What do you enjoy doing in your spare time

I personally like writing poems, tv shows, and novels.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
Videogames and watching YouTube.
I hate reading so yeah I dislike poems and novels. It is so boring to me. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Videogames and watching YouTube.
I enjoy videogames too.

Which video games besides Fall out?

PC or Xbox?
I hate reading so yeah I dislike poems and novels. It is so boring to me. 

Well depends on what you read. I think the schools need to focus on independent reading vs assigned reading. Great Expectations is literal shit and is the worse novel I have read that was assigned. Predictable plot, ehh setting, jumbled shit. EWWW.

Poems are short, and some are pretty good. I have a doc with all my poems written by me. I won't waste your time with you reading all, but the best one and the one I have published is Go Away Love

Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I watch a lot NBA/MLB Highlights, SNL sketches, Big Mouth clips, and Troydan

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
Mine is more political. 
Destiny - Twitch streamer that does debates
David Pakman Show - Covers political stuff
Martial Mind - Makes videos about the UFC 3 videogame
Matthewmatosis - Videogame reviewer 
Sam Seder - Similar to the David Pakman Show
Three Arrows - Does great historical videos

Have more but these are the most important that I watch.

I would like to finish old games due to how awful my computer is running newer games.

Final Fantasy 7 - Using a PS1 emulator
Persona 3 - When I am done with Final Fantasy 7 which is using a PS2 emulator
Fallout New Vegas - On steam when I can be bothered to get the rest of the achievements

That is what I look forward to play. First 2 games are going to take a while to complete while me not even playing them adding to the time. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
I enjoy videogames too.

Which video games besides Fall out?

PC or Xbox?

I have a list on steam and games on my PS4. I'll tell my PS4 games first (there are others I have played but these are the ones I remember the most):

UFC 3 - It is so fun. It is like the only reason I use the PS4 even though I haven't finished games that I want to finish. 
Nier Automata - Wanting to complete but can't get around it.
Witcher 3 - Completed and like it.
Dark Souls 1 - Completed but I want to finish it again with a different playstyle
Furi - Liked it before but never finished it. Stuck on the last boss.
Resident Evil 4 - Finished it before and it is more of a test for me. Am I getting worse at videogames because this was not as hard as I remember.

Steam games:

Team Fortress - Liked playing online and the Man vs Machine (basically zombies in Call of Duty but change them to robots and some other stuff as well)
Psychonauts - Should have finished it a while ago but still lingers without me completing it.
Grand Theft Auto 3 - Truly appreciate how little they tell me which makes me even more happier when I find locations for body armour and health.

Vader
Vader
Solid

I have a list on steam and games on my PS4. I'll tell my PS4 games first (there are others I have played but these are the ones I remember the most):
I own an Xbox, and I think everyone at my school would have chosen PS4 by now. I think it's better, but I only got Xbox One because majority of people at my school own an Xbox
UFC 3 - It is so fun. It is like the only reason I use the PS4 even though I haven't finished games that I want to finish. 
Good game i heard
Nier Automata - Wanting to complete but can't get around it.
Not heard of
Witcher 3 - Completed and like it.
I played very little of it. It wasn't my style tbh
Dark Souls 1 - Completed but I want to finish it again with a different playstyle
I don't like DS sadly?
Furi - Liked it before but never finished it. Stuck on the last boss.
Not heard of
Resident Evil 4 - Finished it before and it is more of a test for me. Am I getting worse at videogames because this was not as hard as I remember.
Nice choice

Steam games:

Team Fortress - Liked playing online and the Man vs Machine (basically zombies in Call of Duty but change them to robots and some other stuff as well)
Love TF2. I haven't played it much, but I enjoy it when I do play
Psychonauts - Should have finished it a while ago but still lingers without me completing it.
I think I heard of it
Grand Theft Auto 3 - Truly appreciate how little they tell me which makes me even more happier when I find locations for body armour
Classic

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
I own an Xbox, and I think everyone at my school would have chosen PS4 by now. I think it's better, but I only got Xbox One because majority of people at my school own an Xbox
Yeah that is true. If you have a decent computer no point in buying games on the Xbox when you can get all of them on the PC.
Good game i heard
Yeah me too.
Not heard of
I think you are quite young so I doubt this would be something for you. 
I played very little of it. It wasn't my style tbh
It tends to grow on you the more you play it. I didn't like it at the start either was too slow. 
I don't like DS sadly?
Yeah it is a game if you like being beaten over and over again. 
Not heard of
It is fun. Basically only boss game but is difficult.
Nice choice
Thanks.
Love TF2. I haven't played it much, but I enjoy it when I do play
Hardly play it as well but do have a lot of weapons. Not really any hats that I didn't cheat the achievement system to get.
I think I heard of it
I think it would appeal to you. Fun and family-friendly I think. Psychonauts 1 not the VR one or I think the second one that is coming out.
Classic
Yeah. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I'll list some of my favorite games all time. I am more of a non-mission based games and a lot of First Party games. I'm including Fortnite

NBA 2k16- the NBA games are the only sports based games where there is real grind. I never got into 2k17 grind, but that game was better, and I perfected my sharpshooters

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare- it was unpopular, but I personally enjoyed that game more than BO2. (maybe cause I was good) I was a Prestige 3

Overwatch- it is always a great play. i never get enough time for it 

Minecraft- *creative genes have entered the chat* I built an entire city in Minecraft

Destiny- was a good concept and the story was actually good. the dlc's ruined it, but worth the buy

Skate 3- just a fun game in general

Plants vs Zombies: GW-this game was solid. my first game i kinda grinded on when i was 10 #ToxicPeashooter4Life

Apex Legends- i still enjoy this game even tho the hype is down for it

Star Wars Battlefront- the original was a clean game until EA fucked it up

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
You are relatively new to video-games I think. The game selection for platforms like N64 and PS2 were so much better.

Play Terraria. Basically 2D Minecraft with more movement options and more bosses.
I don't really have a lot on my mind since it is not really the games I play. 
blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
-->
@TheRealNihilist
You will love Persona 3, but it takes a while to complete. This is especially true if you complete all the side quests and if you download the FES version.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@blamonkey
That is true but I am starting with another long game first which is called final fantasy 7.
It says it is 38 1/2 hours to complete.

Whereas Persona 3 takes 81 hours to complete the main story. I don't want to look up a guide to know exactely what I need to do at a specific time instead go in blind like I did in Persona 4 and be unhappy that I didn't get the best ending. I didn't really feel like I wanted to play Persona 4 again for the other endings because there is only difference in like a couple of cut-scenes so for combat and outside cut-scenes it the same so I think most of the game repeated would be a bore so I will just do what I want.

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Communism or Fascism?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
Guess you copied my question to tejretics.
Communism. One is flawed because of how in-effective it is and the other is flawed because it uses pseudo-science as its foundation. I'll take the in-effective one.

Dylan_Kleboid
Debates: 3
Dylan_Kleboid
Do you think the Columbine Basement tapes should be released? 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dylan_Kleboid
Do you think the Columbine Basement tapes should be released? 
I highly doubt it is a security threat to the United States so yeah they should be released. Should reinforce people's ideas on how these people are created or maybe give them another idea that can be found on these tapes. It should be researched not stuffed away so that knowledge can be put into good use. 

Vader
Vader
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Heard of it, never was interested tbh

85 days later

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
How did you rationalize that God doesn't exist?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
How did you rationalize that God doesn't exist?
Religions have yet to prove the existence of their God so I take the position they can't which can lead to God not existing or it is not possible to know that. I would say I wouldn't know but if I had to pick I would pick God not existing. Simply because if it wanted people to follow it like a dictator it would actually make sure all the necessary lets say matter was in the universe to make it happen while also making it accessible. When that is achieved there is no Religion non-Religion that can detest that. Sure they can but would be wrong (That goes into the question how do we know it was from God so basically we would have to go by what our best tools are). God didn't do that so it is best to take the position of non-existence because either it does not exist or doesn't care about Earth. From my information God has yet prove its existence through Religious books. 

mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@TheRealNihilist
OMar, do you know the mechansim that has the electron mass always repeating  itself ---0.511 electron volts mass--- at approximately 207 times itself, as the muon-electron  and not at 46 or 155 electron volts?

Same question applys to tau-electron but that number is harder for me to deal with because of its size.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@mustardness
OMar, do you know the mechansim that has the electron mass always repeating  itself ---0.511 electron volts mass--- at approximately 207 times itself, as the muon-electron  and not at 46 or 155 electron volts?
No I don't. 

mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@TheRealNihilist
No I don't. 
Thanks. Do you know why Universe exists?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@mustardness
Thanks. Do you know why Universe exists?
I guess the big bang. 

Club
Debates: 26
Club
What's the meaning of life
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Club
What's the meaning of life
Maximize happiness. 
So basically get off DA and politics. F*ck a lot. Do drugs and die young. Done.
Club
Club
-->
@TheRealNihilist
oof
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Club
Alright fine then. Get f*cked. Be engaged with someone of the same sex and maybe adopt. Done. 
Club
Club
-->
@TheRealNihilist
So the meaning of life is to be homosexual?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Club
So the meaning of life is to be homosexual?
If you are a homosexual then have sex with the same sex. If you are not do that. I thought you were unhappy I didn't include gays or something.