If X, then Y?

Author: Wrick-It-Ralph

Total: 71
Wrick-It-Ralph
Debates: 44
Wrick-It-Ralph
-->
@EtrnlVw
My Mom had a traumatic life and thinks she has to believe in those things because without them, nobody gets punished for the things they did.  There's nothing rational about it.  

The thing is, that I know when to and not to trust my Mom.  When my mom gives me good honest testimony, She describes it in a clear and concise way that gets her point across.  But once she jumps to supernatural, her entire train of thought changes.  Like everything she knows goes out the window all at once. 

Much like how you are acting.  You're calm and rational, but once we get onto the supernatural, you become emotional and illogical. 
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
....once we get onto the supernatural, you become emotional and illogical.......
Black holes are supernatural aka extra-ordinary or out-this-world phenomena that are becoming more well documented at the center of nearly every galaxy.

“We are delighted to be able to report to you today that we have seen what we thought was unseeable,” added project director Shep Doeleman of the Harvard-Smithsonian Institute for Astrophysics. “What you are seeing is evidence of an event horizon … we now have visual evidence of a black hole.”

Ive laid out a rational, logical common set of scenarios of how RNA-DNA is coded into the gravitational (  ) and dark energy )( Space of a black hole.

Wrick-It-Ralph
Wrick-It-Ralph
-->
@mustardness
What makes a Black Hole supernatural?  

If you mean that supernatural is something that is out of the reach of our observation, then I don't have a problem with your definition, but then know that your definition is vacuous because it will always be true in such a way that it never gives new information.  It would essentially be a word that describes a perspective rather than an objective truth. 

For instance, if a rock was something that had never been witnessed by humans before, it would be supernatural by definition and the moment that someone discovered it and documented it, it would then become natural. 

so it's a vacuous truth at best. 

If you're using a different definition, then I apologize as I don't quite know what is leading you to black holes being supernatural.  If you'd like to elaborate as to what makes it supernatural, then I can either better understand your statement or at least tell you why I disagree with it. 

Wait what are you saying about RNA?  I don't want to try to sum it up because I feel like I would take you out of context.  

Are you saying:

A) RNA forms under gravity? 

B) RNA forms in black holes? 

C) RNA forms due to dark energy? 

D) Some combination of A or B or C. 

E) Either A or B or C or D but instead of the word "forms" replace it with "coded" (In this case, I don't know how to interpret the worded coded, please explain)

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
What makes a Black Hole supernatural?
As previously stated, extraordinary.

First there was the neighborhood market then cam the supermarket. What made the market super is that i was larger, and more stuff.

First there was Wal-mart and then came the Wal-mart Super-center. What made the Super-center was that they were larger and had in addition food and pharmacy and tire and lube.

Your way overthinking what makes something super. Super-man was extra-ordinary man --even tho he was an alien that has same image of a man---.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
E) Either A or B or C or D but instead of the word "forms" replace it with "coded" (In this case, I don't know how to interpret the worded coded, please explain)

Just consider the first half of the word Space-Time and  just consider the word Space and associate that word with gravity (  ) and dark )(.

It isnt hard to do, for any who actually take the last 100 years, or more,  of physics at face value regarding what gravity { mass-attraction } is exactly. Geodesics of Space (  )(  ).

I believe it is  possible all that exists in Universe is coded { map/pattern } within a black hole, or, since we may have differrent kinds of black holes, we may find that some black hole contain coding { map/patterns } of RNA-DNA.

Black holes evaporate{ disappear } and in the process of doing so release information bits. See this following to begin to grasp a simplistic version of how a  black hole proces of collapses inward in on it self, the Space it occupies cannot be destroyed but only transferred outward.

In the above link we see that as a the four surface planes of the tetrahedron contract INward to become a zero-volume tetrahedron the planes remain and eventually define the four planes of a cubo-octahedron{ Vector Equlibrium }, So this is most simplistic geometric scenario for a black hole that has these 12 external triangles as information bits { EMRadiation? } that exist outside of the VE

This Vector Equlibrium scenario is significant because, a spherical VE has a surface area that is eactly equal the surface area of those four internal bisecting great planes. Archimedes was first mathematician to discover this fact.

Jacob Bekenstiens black hole mathematics ---later confirmed by Hawking--- proved that whatever is inside a black hole is represented on the black holes event horizon aka eternal surface area.

So whatever may exist --i.e coded into the Space-- of those four great circular planes, is expressed on the outer surface area{ event horizon } of the black hole.

The Vector Equlibrium is so titled because, when it is constructed from four paper circles --see LINK-- we find that it also has 24 radii ergo equilibrium between 24 chords { containment/embracement } and 24 radii { disintegrative/dissasociative/radiative }.

There is much more explanations that go along further in development of my ideas but the above is the most simplistic starting place to get a hands on and eye-on-visual of what Ive been considering for many years now.

Wrick-It-Ralph
Wrick-It-Ralph
-->
@mustardness
Inside a black hole huh?  That has some interesting implications.  I'm going to take a piece of that one home with me to chew on.  I usually would say that living a in a black hole would be fatal to life, but I'm going to put more thought into it than that. 

Out of curiosity, did you know that RNA is capable of creating itself on limestone? 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
Inside a black hole huh? 
What exists inside a black hole is expressed on its event horizon { outer surface }.  Thank you Jacbo Bekenstien

That has some interesting implications.  I'm going to take a piece of that one home with me to chew on.  I usually would say that living a in a black hole would be fatal to life, but I'm going to put more thought into it than that. 
I did not state bilogical life existed inside or on surface of a black hole.  Is stated that the RNA-DNA pattern as information bits may be  coded in Space { gravity (  ) and dark energy ( ) } if not specifically the most complex coding of woman and man.

Out of curiosity, did you know that RNA is capable of creating itself on limestone? 
If you say so, then it must be true?
Wrick-It-Ralph
Wrick-It-Ralph
-->
@mustardness
The limestone thing isn't something I pulled out of the ether.  It's a fairly well known experiment and they even know why it happens to an extent.  

The limestone sheets are basically shaped like shelves and it has just the right amount of space to help position RNA. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
The limestone thing isn't something I pulled out of the ether.  It's a fairly well known experiment and they even know why it happens to an extent.  
The limestone sheets are basically shaped like shelves and it has just the right amount of space to help position RNA.
If you say so it must be true?
Wrick-It-Ralph
Wrick-It-Ralph
-->
@mustardness
I'm just saying this in response to your comment about black holes. 
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Wrick-It-Ralph
I'm just saying this in response to your comment about black holes.
And that does not affect my response as stated,...."if you say so then it must be true"...

Some of my  speculations are based on observed truths and facts, that in turn,  may also be an additional truth previously unknown. I dunno.