Measles Outbreak in Orthodox Jewish Areas of NYC: Religion as a Public Health Hazard?

Author: ludofl3x

Total: 3
ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
This has been on my local morning news channel for several weeks now, and you can google "measles outbreak 2019 NYC" to read the details if you feel it necessary, but the long and short of it is as follows. 

The Orthodox Jewish community in areas of NYC are claiming a religious exemption, and religious discrimination, as it comes to the requirement to vaccinate your children against MMR. I saw a woman on the news this morning saying the it's between her and her creator, that god created perfect children, and vaccinating them is against her religion. Unfortunately, measles is now rising in that area, meaning that unvaccinated children are carrying it and communicating it (it is NOTORIOUSLY communicable) to others. 

On the one hand, I respect their right to not vaccinate their children. Forcing them to do so does seem to be an infringement on their exercise of their religion. On the other hand, they are creating a public health menace, and if that's what they want to do, then they seem to me to be putting themselves into an 'apartheid' state: their children shouldn't be allowed in public schools, public parks, etc., because now you're imposing your own religious views / ignorance on others (by exposing others to this disease). 

Which takes precedence in your mind? Protecting the larger community means segregating this population, at best, and mandating a medical treatment, at worst, for the good of a larger number of people. Deferring to religious freedom and saying that disallowing these children in public spaces like everyone else puts more kids in danger. It's an interesting thought exercise, but in the end, kids are getting sick that really don't need to. 
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@ludofl3x
It's a funny old topic this 

My thought starts off with ummmmm, can I state a fact. Fact being. mommy and daddy jews have baby jews. FACT. 

I'm also thinking,  You'll be real lucky if you make it into heaven after being vaccinated. God doesn't like it. 
Getting vacced is the same as eating a bacon and egg burger. Is it?

Getting vaccinated is on par with eating shell fish.  It's reckless.

The Jewish Sin removal. 
Like if you break god's law and your a catholic you can easily solve it with a splash of holy water a trip to the BOOTH and a Christ flavoured wafer. 
And or cashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  
Because God lovessssszssssss casshhhhhhhhhhh.  I'm thinking $1000 bucks to the synagogue makes getting vacc go away. 

Or
Or 

I might start a vacc service.  You simply pay $1500 to a company yet to be announced ( SNEAKY VACC ) or ( Whats that over there? bammmmmmmm your vaccinated )  and we will accidently, secretly vaccinate your little ones without them knowing it.
One minute the Kids are playing with a toy the next thing they are fully vaccinated. I won't get into the mechanisms of it all but. 
For $1500 your Kid WILL BE vaccinated*. You will not know they will not know. 

REMEMBER God doesn't punish you for someone vaccinating you without your knownig. 

We also have service named  (Secretly Immunised whilst getting circumcised )  package.  
Every SNEAKY VACC  Comes with a box of smarties. 

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@ludofl3x
ABRAHAMIC... ????...........A Comic Book Series.... featuring the JEW GOD of MOSES.....invented 1400 years before the JESUS HOAX...then 600                                                   years after the JESUS boy GOD hoax was murdered by ROME per the JEWS demands...some illiterate MUHAMMAD                                                   ARAB guy has his version of the "(Moses meets GOD moment")  and VOILA !   ALLAH is the GOD of GODS !   

THE TRUTH of Abrahamic RELIGIONS =  All 3.....JEW - JESUS -  ALLAH... are human invented fabricated Comic Book HOAXES...all 3 are STOLEN
                                                                    and TWISTED versions of other GOD stories and Religions of the Middle East region going back 3000 
                                                                    years BEFORE the JEW God shows up !  let alone the JESUS and ALLAH GOD invented GARBAGE...

The TIMELINE of history over the last 10,000 years proves beyond any doubt how the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes ARE nothing more than 
twisted versions of other GODS in human history...GODS ?  thousands of them have come and gone just like COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS...the
difference with the ABRAHAMIC GOD GARBAGE is how world class PSYCHOPATH MIND and LIFE MOLESTERS use them as SCAPEGOATS
to enslave the masses of deliberately DUMBED DOWN human ASSES....

THE RESULT....= Unprecedented DEATH and DESTRUCTION using the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD invented HOAXES to THIS DAY !

None of the CON ARTIST VAMPIRE SCUM  Religious Circus Clowns in Halloween Glory Gowns is concerned with HUMAN and EARTH
WELL BEING..these are OLD MEN acting like a GOD...playing games with the minds and lives of others for POWER and CONTROL

these HUMAN Bible/Torah/Koran spewing PARASITE VAMPIRES are the greatest THREAT to HUMAN - ANIMAL - EARTH....they despise the
OPEN MINDED curious HUMAN and demand total OBEDIENCE to horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE DOGMA they invent and attach 
to their FAKE GOD HOAXES....

Sadly due to the HYPNOSIS PSYCHOSIS these Parasite GOD preaching VAMPIRES induce using FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE as TOOLS
in the name of their totally ASININE God invented HOAXES...the weak and feeble minded humans fall for the ILLUSION that they will SUFFER for
all eternity when they DROP DEAD..unless the SERVE the PARASITES without question..including the MURDER and TORTURE of all who do not
accept and OBEY them.....

So...where the FCK IS THEIR GOD ?  to save these pathetic creatures under the spell of the Parasite VAMPIRES they serve first ?   NOWHERE

All 3 Abrahamic GOD HOAXES remain INVISIBLE and OUT OF TOUCH....what a SCAM....

SOLUTION ?   YES....relegate these 3 STOOGE GOD hoaxes to MYTHOLOGY like they have done to all the other GODS humans invented...
...like ZEUS...ODIN....APOLLO...and thousands more who are no longer USED as GODS by the Parasite VAMPIRES for power and control

.......NO HUMAN EVER needs to be validated and approved to EXIST and DIE by some Parasite VAMPIRE preacher in a Halloween Glory Gown
who plays GOD but ...eats...sleeps...sits on a toilet...and DIES like all other humans...WHAT a DISGUSTING JOKE on HUMANITY these Clowns
of the Abrahamic GOD HOAXES truly are....

Save HUMANITY and EARTH by ridding the planet of these 3 Abrahamic DISEASE...GOD inventions...reduce them to the Comic Book GARBAGE
they truly are and FORGET....going forward....as humanity has done with all the other GODS and RELIGIONS before them.....