linate
Debates: 0
linate

22-year-old Christian preacher clarifies that he wants gays executed ‘humanely’

here is the article

Stephen
Stephen
With only 350 to his flock the young Mr Powell has a long way to go before he reaches the masses of Islam that has 1.16 billion in its flock. Mr Powell though has one thing in his favour as far as his vile and repugnant opinions are concerned, that is many of the 1.16 billion who follow Islam just happen to agree with him. 

The contradictory thing here is that the New Testament also says to "respect everyone" and to “Honor men of all sorts.”

So the young Mr Powell has a problem there doesn't he? And of course the difference between what MR  Powell states what should be and what he wants and what actually happens are two different things entirely, aren't they?  
I can't remember the last time anyone was actually  executed in the West for being homsexual. The East of course, as you know, is a different matter.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
Define many.
Mister_Man
Mister_Man
-->
@linate
Better than the Muslim preachers who want to throw them off of buildings or stone them to death.

Good thing he only has a few followers and everyone in the civilized world won't put up with his shit.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
define many

many
ˈmɛni/
determiner, pronoun, & adjective

1. 1.
    a large number of.
    "many people agreed with her"
    synonyms:
    numerous, a great/good deal of, a lot of, a large/great number of, great quantities of, plenty of, countless, innumerable, scores of, crowds of, droves of, an army of, a horde of, a multitude of, a multiplicity of, multitudinous, numberless, multiple, untold; 

vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
So you use it as a synonym for your guess, because you have absolutely no evidence to support your uninformed prejudice.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Mister_Man
How many Muslim preachers want that? And what % of Muslim preachers is that?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
It wasn't a guess you vile halfwit.

Half of all British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal, poll finds
Survey for Channel 4 documentary finds 23% want sharia law but most feel strong connection with Britain
At  the last count there was said to be 2.8 million muslims in Britain.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
So you admit you have no evidence to support your bigotry concerning 1.6 bln Muslims. I knew it and so did you so why did you attempt such a puerile defence? Bigotry can never be supported because it exists only in YOUR head.
You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word vile or you wouldn't post what you do and then accuse others.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word vile or you wouldn't post what you do and then accuse others.

No just you. You are the vilest person I have ever come across on any debate forum. 
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
Now you wish to define honesty as vile. Have you completed kindergarten yet?
You have still to cite anything I've said that is vile, do try a little harder.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
So you admit you have no evidence to support your bigotry concerning 1.6 bln Muslims.

I have admitted nothing of the sort, you vile animal. You just don't want to see it. The punishment for homsexuality in Islam is death. That is a fact. And thousands of muslims agree with their god on this subject. AND over half the population of British just muslims alone want it made illegal. But just like anything else that is anti islam, you simply cannot accept the facts. 

You would rather resort to telling the world that British muslim terrorist are not very good at their job, whether it be bombing children at a concert or rapeing white  children and girls by the thousands.

You pommy 25,000 are really slacking off. Not very good terrorists and they still terrify you, now that's funny.
What an absolutely disgraceful thing to say, you vile animal. 
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
The punishment for homsexuality in Islam is death.
As it is in christianity.
That is a fact.
It certainly is.

And thousands of muslims agree with their god on this subject.
And out of 1.6 billion that must be many.

AND over half the population of British just muslims alone want it made illegal.
And that is 1% of the british population. Ooh boogy woogy, that is scary.

But just like anything else that is anti islam, you simply cannot accept the facts. 
I just gave you the facts and they frighten fuk out of you, poor little thing.

You would rather resort to telling the world that British muslim terrorist are not very good at their job,
Thats your claim. I told you that 7,000 terrorists killed 18,000 people worldwide and you claimed there were 25,000 terrorists in Britain. They should have killed 65,000 people if they were actually terrorists like the ones killing people around the world. Your lies don't add up sunshine.

whether it be bombing children at a concert or rapeing white  children and girls by the thousands.
Tell me all about your WHITE friends who rape girls and children by the tens of thousands. Can you get someone to check if there is something between your ears, ooh vooile. hahahahahahahaha
Stephen
Stephen
You would rather resort to telling the world that British muslim terrorist are not very good at their job,
Thats your claim. I told you that 7,000 terrorists killed 18,000 people worldwide and you claimed there were 25,000 terrorists in Britain. They should have killed 65,000 people if they were actually terrorists like the ones killing people around the world. Your lies don't add up sunshine.

Nope it is your claim. These are your words telling us in Britain that British muslim terrorist are not very proficient at there terrorists activities,   telling us all here that "pommy terrorists are slacking and how you find it all very funny "  >>>

You pommy 25,000 are really slacking off. Not very good terrorists and they still terrify you, now that's funny.
You are an absolute disgrace to any one decent.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
Tell me all about your WHITE friends who rape girls and children by the tens of thousands.

More disgusting and thoughtless vile bile . 

I just gave you the facts and they frighten fuk out of you, poor little thing.
You haven't given me anything and now you show your true colours with vile and foul language. 

WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN BANNED!!!!?
Stephen
Stephen
And thousands of muslims agree with their god on this subject. 
And out of 1.6 billion that must be many.

Indeed just half % of 1.6 billion =16 million  = many. 
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
Got any evidence? No? Of course not. Brainless bigotry is based in ignorance and you epitomise that extremely well.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
The punishment for homsexuality in Islam is death. 
As it is in christianity.

Stop it for god's sake. When was the last time a Homosexual was stoned to death or slung from an high rise by christians. You really are unbelievably vile, you must  make everyone you come into contact with , sick!
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN BANNED!!!!?

Mike cannot see every post. When the troll goes overboard, just list him and DebateArt.com as the receivers.

vagabond
vagabond
-->
@ethang5
WE can ban you, so beware. hahahahahaha
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
Read your bible and don't cry on my boots.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
Go back to school.
vagabond
vagabond
Funny little fellows, hey?
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
When he gets angry he spams over and over to himself.
vagabond
vagabond
Love it.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
When he gets angry he spams over and over to himself.
He also  does this to bury his blinding lies and contradictions then will accuse you of lying and contradicting yourself.

He would rather destroy a thread where he is losing the argument rather than just leave it alone. He is the worst type of debater, he is a mas-debater.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Okay...? Why does this matter? Somebody like him will never be in a position to act on his convictions in regards to how gays ought to be treated. The overwhelmingly Christian USA did away altogether with the death penalty for homosexuality in the mid 19th century. There's zero evidence to suggest that modern Christians as a whole are in any way, shape, or form more hardcore than their 19th century ancestors.
vagabond
vagabond
The crybabies are ganging up, how very droll. hahahaha
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@vagabond
The stone cold facts seem to upset you more than they do me, you vile cretin.
vagabond
vagabond
-->
@Stephen
Evidence numpty?