"We wish more fire upon you" - Muslim world reacts to Notre Dame tragedy

Author: Stephen

Total: 87
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen

It appears our Middle Eastern friends (of which the West has saved and given refuge to MILLIONS!) are not at all sympathetic to the destruction of Notre Dame's Cathedral.

They just know how to integrated and appreciate the western  country that has over 4 million muslims; don't they?
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
Did western politicians "save" "our Middle Eastern friends" or inspire their enemies and cater plans to level their homes?  How can we say that this reaction is applicable to "the Muslim world"?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Snoopy
Muslims Celebrate The Burning of Notre Dame Cathedral:

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
Stephen uses anecdotes to paint an entire picture of a Religion. 
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@TheRealNihilist
They don't assimilate.  Those Muslims that posted those comments praising the burning of the Cathedral should be deported to their home country.  Muslims that don't accept western values should not be in the west.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Alec
They don't assimilate.
Every single Muslim? 
If that is the case why isn't every single Muslim committing illegal activity in western countries they have immigrated to? 
Those Muslims that posted those comments praising the burning of the Cathedral should be deported to their home country.  
So you are for big government? You are for the government removing what people have on the internet in favour of making sure they are being watched by the government and when they say something the government doesn't like they can be deported.
Assiliminated Muslims that don't accept western values should not be in the west.
But they are assimilated so why kick them out for not liking "western values"?
What are western values and is it still western values if everyone in the west doesn't share it? 
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@TheRealNihilist
If that is the case why isn't every single Muslim committing illegal activity in western countries they have immigrated to?
A considerable portion back the violence.  Even Linda Sarsour, who is American supports Shariah law.  

So you are for big government?
Shariah law is big government.  I don't want that infecting Europe.

If the Muslims like Shariah law so much, why can't they go back to their original country?  At this time in history, Islam is violent, radical, and incompatible with the west.

But they are assimilated so why kick them out for not liking "western values"?
I know I'm going to go off topic but is your logic the following:

-Calling a homosexual a derogatory slur, hate speech that must be banned.
-Supporting Shariah law, which kills homosexuals, totally okay, free speech.

What are western values and is it still western values if everyone in the west doesn't share it? 
-Women's right to autonomy in general.  This includes:
       -letting them vote
       -date whomever they want
       -not whipping them for being out in public without a male relative
       -counting their testimony equal to that of a man
       -letting a woman have sexual autonomy.  This doesn't mean letting them have abortions, but it means that if a guy wants to have sex with her, the woman has the right to say no, even if that male is her husband.  Under shariah law, if your husband wants sex, you have to give him sex.  If the guy rapes you, you have to marry him under shariah law.

-Freedom of religion as long as it does not harm others.  The Muslims want to harm the Christian population and they would do so once they make up a bigger portion of Europe's population.  It's happening in Muslim countries.  Hundreds of Churches have been burned in the typical Muslim country.

-More rights for homosexuals.  This doesn't mean full blown marriage equality (although I support that) but it does mean that you are not giving gays the death penalty for being gay.  No Christian country kills people just for being gay.  Many Muslim countries kill people for being gay.

-Separation of Religion and state.  Sudan adopted Shariah within it's constitution.

Also, the Muslims are making Paris and London a mess.  As Donald Trump once said, "Paris is no longer Paris".  They even had to build a wall around the Effiel Tower to prevent it from getting destroyed by Muslims.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Alec
A considerable portion back the violence.  Even Linda Sarsour, who is American supports Shariah law. 
So not all Muslims back violence but we should still have some sort of agenda against all Muslims? Okay. 
Shariah law is big government.  I don't want that infecting Europe.

If the Muslims like Shariah law so much, why can't they go back to their original country?  At this time in history, Islam is violent, radical, and incompatible with the west.
So anything bad is big government? 
If not then how is giving the government the power to deport people based on Religion not a more big government thing than a small one? You are giving the government power not limiting it.
I know I'm going to go off topic but is your logic the following:

-Calling a homosexual a derogatory slur, hate speech that must be banned.
-Supporting Shariah law, which kills homosexuals, totally okay, free speech.
Thank you for dodging the question. Even if you answered you would be incorrect because you are missing out on the fundamental Christians who have been in the United States which also dislike homosexuals. How about Jews that follow the old testament? You don't understand that disliking homosexuals is an idea shared by other Religions.The left also advocates for banning hate speech. Should they be deported?
Non-Religious people support secularism should they be deported?
Fundamental Christians support Christian law should they be deported? Westboro Baptist Church come to mind if you don't fundamental Christians exist.
-Women's right to autonomy in general.  This includes:
       -letting them vote
       -date whomever they want
       -not whipping them for being out in public without a male relative
       -counting their testimony equal to that of a man
       -letting a woman have sexual autonomy.  This doesn't mean letting them have abortions, but it means that if a guy wants to have sex with her, the woman has the right to say no, even if that male is her husband.  Under shariah law, if your husband wants sex, you have to give him sex.  If the guy rapes you, you have to marry him under shariah law.
Guess you didn't dodge it. My questions still apply from above. These problems where here when Islam was never in the west so why are you blaming Islam for backwards ideas when the people in the west also shared similar backward ideas in the past and some still do today?
-Freedom of religion as long as it does not harm others.  The Muslims want to harm the Christian population and they would do so once they make up a bigger portion of Europe's population.  It's happening in Muslim countries.  Hundreds of Churches have been burned in the typical Muslim country.
Evidence?
-More rights for homosexuals.  This doesn't mean full blown marriage equality (although I support that) but it does mean that you are not giving gays the death penalty for being gay.  No Christian country kills people just for being gay.  Many Muslim countries kill people for being gay.
Evidence? 
-Separation of Religion and state.  Sudan adopted Shariah within it's constitution.
Sudan is a representation of Muslims who are in the west? This is a gross generalisation.
Also, the Muslims are making Paris and London a mess. 
What do you mean by "mess" and would like evidence?
As Donald Trump once said, "Paris is no longer Paris".  They even had to build a wall around the Effiel Tower to prevent it from getting destroyed by Muslims.
United States was no longer the same United States when it abolished slavery. What is your point.
I could have asked evidence for everything but I am sure you get the picture that you have provided little evidence for your side and thought I would assume everything you said to be true. I have in some cases but in the cases I haven't do find evidence if you can. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Alec
They love the milk and honey that western society bestows upon them for free and in return they preach about some other way of living.

Notre Dame Cathedral in Flames Following Months of Church Attacks in France

Ilhan Omar    a Somali-American politician  stated “some people did something”, when she referred to 9/11 at the Council on American-Islamic Relations in California. Her comments have outraged Americans. And rightly so.

This is not the first Church to be vandalized or set ablaze over the past few months, but it certainly is the most devastating. Newsweek just wrote an article a few weeks ago on how French Churches are being vandalized across France yet officials don’t know why. To confuse matters even more, just three days ago:

a jihadi terrorist woman was sentenced to eight years in prison by a French court for involvement in a foiled plot in 2016 to blow up the Notre Dame Cathedral with a car packed with gas canisters.

Three days later the Notre Dame is up in flames. Coincidence? Maybe. But there is a long list of Church attacks the past few Months across France and that certainly does not look like a coincidence.

A SEVEN day spree, of at least ten different incidents of vandalism, have seen Catholic churches targeted across France sparking fears of a fresh wave of anti-Christian sentiment in the country, including one church being defiled with human excrement.

Indeed they do love the milk and honey that western society bestows upon them for free and in return they preach about some other way of living.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
So not all Muslims back violence.

No one is suggesting or has suggested that. Stop playing victim on behalf of muslims , they do that quite good on their own and without the help of apologists such as yourself.  It took only a few muslims to bring New York city, a population of 8 million, to its knees.

Not all Germans were Nazis, the majority were peaceful, but it didn't stop the minority causing the deaths of over 60 million men women and children of which 16 million were murdered in death camps. The majority were irrelevant.

For you to keep using that same old BS rhetoric of "not all muslims" is wearing extremely thin. There are a  estimated 1.5 billion muslims in the world. Just 1 half of a % of that number amounts to 75 million muslims. So stop with your "not all muslims" because  "A considerable portion [of muslims] back the violence " and do want to kill or convert every Westerner on the planet because their god instruct them to do so.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Stephen uses anecdotes to paint an entire picture of a Religion. 

Correction;

Stephen uses the Quran, the Hadith, the Surah and the works of learned Islamic scholars, teachers, historians and Imams - "to paint an entire picture of a Religion". 

anecdotes

No. A fact from the Quran

Example;

Instructions to muslims to murder until the world is Islamic.
Quran 8:39
 And fight them until there is no fitnah and >>>>>[until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah.<<<<<< And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do.

anecdotes
No. The words of a Muslim preacher

Example;
Muslim preacher telling the world that killing homosexuals is ISLAM

The "ordinary " moderate muslim believe that  it is somehow a act of compassion to kill homsexuals i.e "putting them out of their misery"

anecdotes

No.  Facts;

Example;
Islam & Apostasy .

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
No one is suggesting or has suggested that.
The title of this forum post has "Muslim world reacts". How many people are you talking about?
 It took only a few muslims to bring New York city, a population of 8 million, to its knees.
You are clearly don't know what you are talking about. Do tell me how a minority wins out against a majority.
Not all Germans were Nazis, the majority were peaceful, but it didn't stop the minority causing the deaths of over 60 million men women and children of which 16 million were murdered in death camps. The majority were irrelevant.
So lets say that is true. I am sure you in order for you to be a Nazis there would have to be some sort of action that person committed in order to be one. So you pretty much saying the majority who did not do anything to do Jews don't matter? 
There are a  estimated 1.5 billion muslims in the world. Just 1 half of a % of that number amounts to 75 million muslims.
Wait what? 1% did what? I don't think you finished your train of thought. 
I can basically say there are an estimated 2.2 billion Christians and 1.5% 33 million.
You don't know how to do maths. 1.5% of 1.5 billion is 22.5 million. It is really simple to do. Simply type in Google "1.5% of 1.5billion" then press enter. I can't believe you can't even do that. 
Stephen uses the Quran, the Hadith, the Surah and the works of learned Islamic scholars, teachers, historians and Imams - "to paint an entire picture of a Religion". 
Are you confused? Where did you bring in the Quran or the Hadith here? Guessing in the comment following.
Quran 8:39
 And fight them until there is no fitnah and >>>>>[until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah.<<<<<< And if they cease - then indeed,Allah is Seeing of what they do.
If every single Muslim followed this why isn't their constant violence perpetrated by every single Muslim? Do explain that to me.
No. The words of a Muslim preacher

Example;
Muslim preacher telling the world that killing homosexuals is ISLAM

The "ordinary " moderate muslim believe that  it is somehow a act of compassion to kill homsexuals i.e "putting them out of their misery"
Still is an anecdote. I can simply provide you an anecdote of Westboro Baptist Church on homosexuals but I wouldn't say that is a representation of the majority of Christians but you will do that for Islam. I Wonder why.
No.  Facts;

Example;
Islam & Apostasy .

Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."
Do tell me about why every single Muslim ain't following this again? I do not know why since you are the "intellectual" on this topic. 
Snoopy
Snoopy
Many Muslim countries kill people for being gay.
As per rule of law, no, but its been said that purges happen unchecked in some jurisdictions.  All remaining countries with a codified capital punishment for homosexual intercourse are Islamic.  Not all predominantly Islamic nations have this sort of law. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Your posts are stupid.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
As per rule of law, no, but its been said that purges happen unchecked in some jurisdictions.  All remaining countries with a codified capital punishment for homosexual intercourse are Islamic.  
Do you think I condone that? He made the claim that Muslims a minority has taken New York to its "knees".
Do you have evidence for this claim you brought up?
Do put me in the receiver so that I can see the message.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Do you think I condone that?
No

He made the claim that Muslims a minority has taken New York to its "knees".
One would hope.

The doctrine in question is called Shariah law
Stephen
Stephen
The title of this forum post has "Muslim world reacts". How many people are you talking about?
And no one is suggesting "all muslims",  Grow up you buffoon., The title is part of the original quote. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and on behalf of others.
Do tell me about why every single Muslim ain't following this again? 
Alec has only suggested   that   " A considerable portion back the violence".  The comment is valid and correct, so stop crying. 

Do tell me about why every single Muslim ain't following this again? 

No one has even suggested "every single muslim", at all, have they? What has been suggested by Alec is, that  " A considerable portion [of muslims]  back the violence".  I have offered the percentages. You want to ignore  that fact so Ok , then fkn ignore that fact. It won't change the fact.  SO stop trying to make this about "ALL MUSLIMS" when it clearly isn't.

People can see right through your shite. So go away and come back with a clear and indisputable argument as to  why >>>> ISLAM<<<< "is a religion of peace". Or just go away.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
One would hope.
So you want it to happen?
The doctrine in question is called Shariah law
What about it? 
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
One would hope.
So you want it to happen?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
And no one is suggesting "all muslims",  Grow up you buffoon., The title is part of the original quote. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and on behalf of others.
Still have not told me the number. What are you afraid to give a number of Muslims you dislike?
Alec has only suggested   that   " A considerable portion back the violence".  The comment is valid and correct, so stop crying. 
Do you have any evidence or are you being a yes man?
No one has even suggested "every single muslim", at all, have they?
Then put a number on it.
What has been suggested by Alec is, that  " A considerable portion [of muslims]  back the violence".  I have offered the percentages. You want to ignore  that fact so Ok , then fkn ignore that fact. It won't change the fact.  
You don't even know maths so why should I take your opinion on numbers seriously? It took my 1 Google search to find out you do know anything about numbers and you are not even able to use a calculator either.
SO stop trying to make this about "ALL MUSLIMS" when it clearly isn't.
How many? Make sure you actually use a calculator this time. That is if you know how to use one.
People can see right through your shite. So go away and come back with a clear and indisputable argument as to  why >>>> ISLAM<<<< "is a religion of peace". Or just go away.
Islam is not a Religion of peace. What is this supposed to be a gotcha moment because I just don't see how you did anything apart from showing incapable with numbers and saying what you mean. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
I don't understand. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
The Song is called "Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning"
I don't understand. What are you saying? 

Snoopy
Snoopy
This song is called "Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning"
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I didn't intend to tag you, and you replied within 5 seconds.  I think you should get a medal for that.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
I didn't intend to tag you, and you replied within 5 seconds.  I think you should get a medal for that.
I rather be in the hall of fame. If I qualify or whatever it takes to be in it. 

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
The EU should do a thorough audit of all the accounts commenting on this page, and on hundreds of other pages like it. Those with IP addresses stemming from Europe should be tracked down and the persons behind them should be immediately deported, along with their whole families.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@TheRealNihilist
why should I take your opinion on numbers seriously?

You don't have to take my opinion AT all , you absolute buffoon.  And I am not bothered in the slightest if you do or don't. It is you who is making an issue of "numbers".
 If it is generally believed there to be over 1 billion muslims in the world then I will not argue with that number. You can for as long as you like.

WWII deaths are estimated between 70 and 85 million, I put a conservative number on that by saying 60 million. Argue that as much as you like too.
  But it won't alter the fact that it took only a tiny  few muslims of the estimated 1.5 billion muslims in the world to bring a city of over 8 million to its knees.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Stephen
 If it is generally believed there to be over 1 billion muslims in the world then I will not argue with that number. You can for as long as you like.
You tell me a false number when the process of getting the correct number is easy and now you decide to give me a number without evidence? 
WWII deaths are estimated between 70 and 85 million, I put a conservative number on that by saying 60 million. Argue that as much as you like too.
  But it won't alter the fact that it took only a tiny  few muslims of the estimated 1.5 billion muslims in the world to bring a city of over 8 million to its knees.
You provided false numbers when it was easy to generate correct numbers and now you are justifying it. 
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Fame over Honor?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
Fame over Honor?