Barr Nor Muller Can Indite sitting President

Author: mustardness

Total: 5
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
So page 2 of Mueller report concludes that niether Mueller nor attorney general can indite { charge } president Trump.

Pg 182 conclusion turns over judicated by congress because Mueller or Barr cannot make that call.

Court of congress is the bottom line for a sitting president who cannot be indited/charged by special investigator or USA attorney general.

Does congress have the integrity to impeach Trump for is his immoral actions? 
mustardness
mustardness
Mueller reports conversations between Trump and MaGhan where MaGahn is taking notes and Trump is so paranoid that he tells McGhan that  ..."lawyers do not take notes"... and then McGahn states that he is a real lawyer,

So Trump replies that Trumps lawyer Roy Cohn ---McCarthys red baiting right-hand man--- never took notes.

Duhh!!! Trumps  lawyer Roy Cohn was dissbarred for unethical actions.

The list of immoral actions by this despicable president just goes on and on and on and Trumpanzees could care less. Why is that?

Because Trumpanzees have no morals when it comes to their politics. Congress are you listening?
disgusted
disgusted
indict
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@disgusted
indict
Thanks for correction and enlightenment

My first language was Seagrams 7 via two alcoholic parents

Indite > indighted  pronunciation :--(

Indict > indicked > my indict-ionary pronunciation :--(

I checked quickly on the net and found word indite so I made quick decision it was correct. My brain made subconscious decision that the seeming pronunciation  'idict' :--O  made no rational, logical common sense.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@mustardness
Well said.