Start at 2:56:00 and end at 2:57:00.

If you didn't find. I will help you.

"That's just because we weren't paying attention because she was a woman"
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
you are really on the roll here, was there a video you were referring to?
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Sorry. I didn't realise I didn't put it in. 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Why would you waste time listening to a right comedian? he doesn't say anything that would draw clapter.

His comment was obviously a pushback joke addressing the "shut up you're a patriarchal male" hysteria in today's PC climate, leading to the current crop of garbage DNC candidates that need to persuade independants that the X chromosome and a vagina are superior and sufficient tools for leadership.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
People watch him and take him seriously. He covers politics which is why this is in the political section. You saying he is a comedian disregards what else he does on the show. Which is be a political commentator. Just see his Change my Mind videos where he barely is comedic more so a political commentator. That also just so happens to be his most consistently popular series. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
You still missed the joke, because you don't see the misandry problem. I guarantee you that all the males who have zero chance at winning the DNC nomination are extremely aware of it.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
ah yes some comedians playing a drinking game, yup you nailed it your got him because he's not known for making comments like that ever before LOL
these attempted attack posts on conservatives is elementary school level.  You see grown ups do make jokes like that, joke as in they don't really mean what they are saying.  The leftist don't have a sense of humor because they can't because of their hypersensitive emotional states.  Just relax and don't take 
this stuff so seriously, it will make you happier.  WSS?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
I don't know what specifically mean but I will respond to what I think you mean.
Yes Steven Crowder is a joke to people who understand he doesn't know what he is talking about but to people who take him seriously which I think a lot from this Change My Mind then there is a problem of false information. 
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
I'm a latino campus conservative, and I watch CRTV boldly. <3 Israel <3

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
these attempted attack posts on conservatives is elementary school level.
I never thought attacking women on the basis of being a woman was considered a joke to you.
You see grown ups do make jokes like that, joke as in they don't really mean what they are saying.  
Are you Religious? Is this why you take the unlikely positions that his claim was a metaphor to some other thing you conjured up to make sure he can still confirm your biases?
The leftist don't have a sense of humor because they can't because of their hypersensitive emotional states.
It is called caring about the people around you. Shame Steven Crowder couldn't joke out of the public eye but he had to do it on screen or maybe I can take the position that he didn't know that he was still live and him saying that thinking he wasn't live goes to show his true feelings instead of what he conjures up on set. 
Just relax and don't take 
this stuff so seriously, it will make you happier.
You have got to be a Republican at the very least. You don't understand when a joke goes too far and default well it is only a joke. Do you have the same stance at joking to Jews about concentration camps? How about calling an African-American the n-word? 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
I'm a latino campus conservative, and I watch CRTV boldly. <3 Israel <3
I don't think I need to tell you but I will tell you anyway. I disagree with your position. Is there anything more you would like to add? 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist

If 2020 isn't a clear referendum on the merits of intersectionality hierarchies...then the left won't win again for decades. By your responses, it may not be, and another scapegoat will be found to explain why the DNC can't win after the 2020 loss (probably males)

In any case, I am sad you missed the joke about the current misandry environment.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you have a claim to make? 

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I'm not sure what kind of sheltered life or bubble you live in, but there are TONS of youtube clips from comedian specials that aired on TV with much more offensive statements and language. 

What about the guy on Saturday night live that made fun of the congressman who lost an eye in combat?  What do you think about that?

you are sounding like a snowflake, don't be so fragile and thin skinned.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I'm not sure what kind of sheltered life or bubble you live in, but there are TONS of youtube clips from comedian specials that aired on TV with much more offensive statements and language. 
Wasn't it clear that he is popular? That is why I target him more than no-bodies like BakedAlaska, Brittany Venti.
What about the guy on Saturday night live that made fun of the congressman who lost an eye in combat?  What do you think about that?
Oh wow. The right use the defence they are jokes but when someone who they disagree with does it. Oh no we have to be hypocritical. Thank you for this and how incapable you are of actually thinking for yourself. If I was a non-hypocritical right-winger I would say it is just a joke but as someone who is not a right-winger I understand that SNL is making fun of politics. Whatever it maybe. Steven Crowder is not doing the same with his Change My Mind segment. Crenshaw the hypocrite. Do watch if you can since I think you like confirming your biases not watching something you disagree with.
you are sounding like a snowflake, don't be so fragile and thin skinned.
Call me what you want. I don't care as long as if it is true. Insults can be annoying but I can take it. Am I still a snowflake?
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I don't think I need to tell you but I will tell you anyway. I disagree with your position. Is there anything more you would like to add? 

What are you implying? Are you one of those people who think that Israel gunning down the lifeboats of the USS Liberty or selling American military technologies makes them a less than stellar ally? Or do you for some reason think that Crowder is an astroturfed shill for a deeply entrenched American oligarchy? Do you have a problem with Prager U, that bastion of fearless American conservatives, fiercely defending our great traditions of predatory usury and low corporate tax rates? If so, you can just get out! America, love her or leave her baby! Thanks to Prager U and Mr. Crowder, I can sleep soundly knowing that our child drag queen strippers will be paying the lowest personal income tax rate in recorded history. BOMB IRAN BOMB IRAN BOMB IRAN BOMB IRAN
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
so the new pivot is his change my mind videos, well ok, where are the goal posts going to be moved next?

and a pivot away from liberal tv making fun of someone's injury/disability with an unrelated video about a tweet he made.  I missed your threads of your outrage over that.  rock on.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
 Are you one of those people who think that Israel gunning down the lifeboats of the USS Liberty or selling American military technologies makes them a less than stellar ally? 
I didn't know that.
Or do you for some reason think that Crowder is an astroturfed shill for a deeply entrenched American oligarchy?
Don't know his true intentions.
Do you have a problem with Prager U, that bastion of fearless American conservatives, fiercely defending our great traditions of predatory usury and low corporate tax rates?
Yes they spread false information.
If so, you can just get out! America, love her or leave her baby! Thanks to Prager U and Mr. Crowder, I can sleep soundly knowing that our child drag queen strippers will be paying the lowest personal income tax rate in recorded history. BOMB IRAN BOMB IRAN BOMB IRAN BOMB IRAN
Okay? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
so the new pivot is his change my mind videos, well ok, where are the goal posts going to be moved next?
Pivot? What didn't I answer? Do tell. I didn't move the goal posts. You didn't know where my goalposts were to even make the claim I moved my goalposts.
and a pivot away from liberal tv making fun of someone's injury/disability with an unrelated video about a tweet he made.  I missed your threads of your outrage over that.  rock on.
Guessing you must really like the pivot word even if the person is pivoting. I can't help you understand where I didn't pivot when you haven't even clearly laid out what I supposedly pivoted on. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
Wow. A random tweet off twitter is somehow a representation of the left. If not why not actually bring up a point with your sources? 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
That was for Dred Pirate. The left has no humor. PC sucked the life out of them. That's why all approved comedy is indoctrination followed by clapter.

George Carlin fortunately died before the left could crucify him.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
BOMB IRAN BOMB IRAN BOMB IRAN BOMB IRAN
..."War is the ultimate tool of politics."....R. Buckminster Fuller

...."The end move in politics is always to pick up a gun."....R. B. Fuller

.."Either war is obsolete, or men are."....R. Buckminster Fuller

parphasing Fuller....'if humanity doe not integrate as a one-world-nation by year 2000 it will be curtains for humanity'...B Fuller

..."We are not going to be able to operate our Spaceship Earth successfully nor for much longer unless we see it as a whole spaceship and our fate as common. It has to be everybody or nobody."....B Fuller

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
George Carlin fortunately died before the left could crucify him.
George Carlin was not a bad faith actor like Steven Crowder. The left didn't crucify him because he meant no ill will behind his comments and only wanted to make people laugh whereas people like Steven Crowder spread false information in order for them to vote for Republicans.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
you made O.P. and topic neither of which had anything to do with his change my mind videos, in fact you specifically gave time points of a video which is very specific and again had nothing and no mention of the change my mind videos.  So you've gone from be offended by a sexist joke he made and wanted everyone to watch to now bring up his change my mind which he has done on many different topics.  Pivot, change direction from the original post/topic of his sexist joke (a specific thing) to a general vague criticism/attack on his various change my mind videos.

and again you won't denounce making fun of liberal tv making fun of a veteran wounded in combat with a permanent disability.
This is what hypocrisy is, you've shown a great example of it.
ResurgetExFavilla
ResurgetExFavilla
-->
@mustardness
BOMB R. B. FULLER
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
This skit alone would have had Carlin roundly and thoroughly crucified on the altar of PC non-comedy.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ResurgetExFavilla
Bomb the statues of Oppenheimer as well.

Now I am become Woke, the destroyer of Statues.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
This skit alone would have had Carlin roundly and thoroughly crucified on the altar of PC non-comedy.
Intent matters which is why George wasn't revered back then and the left dislikes people like Ben, Steven and PragerU now. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
To be fair, the left generally hates everyone.