Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
Just watch:

TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I stopped watching it as soon as the guy started with "Ben clearly said this" when in fact he did not, he's full of b.s. sorry.

Shaprio clearly says he's not a huge fan of "naturalistic" explanations, he says I think you can make an argument for it.  Then this guy comes back on and says Shaprio "clearly says he's against naturalistic explanations."  Which he did not so....

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
You don't know what you are talking about.
Saying you are not a huge fan of naturalistic arguments for Religion means you don't want to make it if it isn't necessary. By Ben defaulting to a naturalistic argument shows that his Religion is an appeal to nature not something he can actually make a good argument for.  
Don't know how you missed out he was talking about Religion. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I'm not sure how or why you didn't comprehend what I said.  My comment was describing the person making the video who's bias is obvious and makes false statements, that is all.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
My comment was describing the person making the video who's bias
Biased doesn't mean his point is wrong.
makes false statements
Like what? Ben saying he is not a fan of making naturalistic statements for Religion then 90 seconds after makes a naturalistic statement for Religion? 
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I've already quoted what each one said and explained why I said what I did, go back an read it.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I've already quoted what each one said and explained why I said what I did, go back an read it.
So you can't actually defend what you said when I rebutted your claims? If someone is does not favour naturalistic arguments they don't use it. If Ben truly thought that he would never have used it but he did.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
It is literally infuriating Pacuckman and the idiots that follow him are allowed to exist while being this stupid. In the first instance, he is clearly saying he typically doesn't like to apply naturalistic interpretations to the bible, but in that instance of the Red Sea parting, he would apply someone else's interpretation of a naturalistic argument in that instance... And the second instance this idiot is talking about, Ben Shapiro CLEARLY states he would not attend a celebration of their wedding itself, which he regards as a religious ceremony, but would be fine going out to dinner with them in any other setting which wouldn't be considered a direct religious celebration of their gay wedding in itself. I'm a hardcore Atheist and I can still understand his positions are consistent here. Pacuckman and the low IQ animals that support him should be banned from voting for being this stupid.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
as someone said (can you guess whom?  In another one of their threads) " I think they like confirming their biases not watching something they disagree with."
then he went on to blather something about hypocrisy, very ironic.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts

I'm generally not a big fan of callout videos. They usually end up being strawman infernos.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
I personally find them very entertaining.  Watching the smug, self righteous, self important no it alls being embarrassed is just something I like.  The lack of humility by these p.o.s. people makes their fall that much more pleasurable.  This won't change the behavior, i know that, but still for me it's entertaining.  If they or anyone is serious about idea exchanging, sharing or discussing they wouldn't behave as they do.  Pulling for the underdog is very American and so is watching these kinds of people fall imo, or hoping they will.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
LOL love it, love to see cocky people fail, they just aren't nice and deserve to fall.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
How many videos does that channel have out of context? 
Shame that very same YouTube channel doesn't show the worst of Trump. Oh wait. There are many other channels do just that. This one can't say something wrong about because they can't. It is supposed to be a Trump Fan Network but where are the videos about Trump? It is a more of a call-out channel than it is about being a fan of Trump. Should be called Reactionary Fan Network. The name would suit. That person can keep the profile picture so that reasonable people can see it for the mug the person who upload videos is. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I'm generally not a big fan of callout videos. They usually end up being strawman infernos.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
So why did you post it? 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
examples
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
examples
What was the point. D.Pakman is wrong? Maxine Waters is crazy?