Star Wars character theme-raps

Author: Type1

Total: 10
Type1
Debates: 119
Type1
Darth Sidious

Anakin Skywalker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJCoN8VfeyM (the beginning and end of this song  are the relevant parts, the middle is nothing like Anakin at all)

Kylo Ren
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyKFInUDb2E (pretend this is Kylo dissing the Jedi and the resistance)

Yoda

Jabba the Hutt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9TouRnO84 The rapper who made this is definitely the rap game's Jabba the Hutt LOL

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1
Yoda

Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader

Eminem = Darth Vader
Lil Wayne = Anakin Skywalker

Kylo Ren

Darth Sidious

Jabba The Hutt

Type1
Type1
-->
@RationalMadman
Yoda
I don't think that is a very Yoda-like song.

Anakin
I like how you chose a collab and used two different rappers to characterize both Vader and Anakin. I chose the one I did because it has a similar  Anakin-like theme of defying nature (the force) and trying to master life and death, as well as how he reacts to family members dying. It differs in that the person is trying to live forever and ends up regretting it when he does rather than the regret Anakin felt as Vader as a result of failing to save Padme and causing her death as a result of his attempts.

Kylo
It doesn't capture the mental instability and blind rage of Kylo enough.

Sidious
LOL Russ for Darth Sidious? Lightning Language captures Sidious's "dark sorcerer" aura plus it's name is being used as a pun for Sith Lightning.

Jabba
Pretty accurate.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1
Kylo Ren's rage is entirely blind though and you are a Yoda fanboy who doesn't see a somewhat pathetic streak to him. 

"Pathetic" isn't entirely an insult, the point is he never aimed to be great, he was just a real G in a world full of fakes and learned to play their game for the sake of picking up where everyone else was letting him and the Jedi-way down.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1
Darth Sidious didn't see himself as a villain at all, more as an antihero.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1
isn't entirely blind* sorry
Type1
Type1
-->
@RationalMadman
I don't see what you mean about Yoda and Darth Sidious did not see himself as evil because he didn't believe in the concept of good and evil. He knew he was what is considered "evil" but he didn't give a fuck because he was 100% socially darwinistic, power hungry and sadistic.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Type1
Listen to the Russ rap more, let the tune and attitude sink in as well as the lyrics.

It is very, very Palpatine-esque.
Type1
Type1
Sidious does not have an "unapologetic finally made it hustlin'" vibe, he has a "wicked sorcerer usurping rulership of the land and ruling it with an iron fist" vibe.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
We see Sidious very differently.