You-know-what returns to TV today

Author: Swagnarok

Total: 9
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
When they have the opening for Season 3 Part 2 I'll be sure to update here.

(I mean Attack on Titan, If you still don't know.)
Swagnarok
Swagnarok
Shingeki no Kyojin: OPENING 5

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
So, how was it?  I watched the first few eps on crunchyroll a few years back & really liked it.  Apocalyptic & creepy
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Swagnarok
Attack on Titan is not as good as Neon Genesis Evangelion - Cowboy Bebop - Samurai Champloo - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood 
Swagnarok
Swagnarok
-->
@oromagi
First season is the best. You ought to go back and finish, if you have the time. Then it gets a little slow in seasons 2 and 3, so a casual fan might not consider it a worthwhile investment to keep going. But I will say that the longer it goes on the more it's revealed that the world isn't what it seems.
dave2242
Debates: 0
dave2242
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Attack on Titan is not as good as Neon Genesis Evangelion - Cowboy Bebop - Samurai Champloo - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood 

well yes but you are comparing what a lot of people say are some of the best animes to a fairly good one. minus FMAB still highly praised so its more of a A tier to 2 S tiers. idk where samurai champloo is i never saw it nor hear to much about it but when i do i do hear its good. don't ask why i am ranking anime on a tier list
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@dave2242
idk where samurai champloo is i never saw it nor hear to much about it but when i do i do hear its good. 
It is like cowboy bebop and some say better but I don't that is the case.

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Swagnarok
This once brilliant series hasn't been the same since it veered away from the novels halfway through season six.

Episode 3 of Season 8 with was a complete waste of time especially mine. The screen was far far too dark and there was no reason the battle couldn't have taken place in daylight. 
 The series has become everything George RR Martin didn't want it to become, where it is now a simple case of good versus bad and the good always won. Just like all the other fantasy formats.
Swagnarok
Swagnarok
-->
@Stephen
Haha, I'm sorry that you got the wrong impression but I wasn't talking about Game of Thrones.