Making a debate telling me I can't accept

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 11
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
This is getting to a stage where we need to ask ourselves if this is okay. If it becomes acceptable to do what speedrace is doing then I will do the same and make really stupid debates and rule out all good debaters on the site, gambling on a noob accepting it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@David
@bsh1
If this is seriously to be upheld in votes I want it to be concrete CoC so I can manipulate my descriptions.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
So, speedrace, tell us all why you don't want me to accept your debates. 

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
Go right ahead until the moderators say no. 
It depends on the reason Speedrace gives as well. 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman

If the rules of the debate are unfair, they can be challenged in the debate. If you feel it is unfair that speedrace unfairly excludes you; you can wrap this into a kritik of the debate rules, provided you can show a clear harm in voters accepting the rules as they are - and your opponent isn’t able to invalidate it: I would not penalize you for accepting the debate.

The debate above is where I have done just that, and is an excellent example of the rules being challenged.

If you’re unable to show a clear harm in the rule; then in the words of Mr T, quit yo jibber jabber, fool.
The 
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Ramshutu
Blocking someone is supposed to prevent them from accepting your debates, they're working on it to make it do that, but for now, doing this simulates that
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
Rules which exclude certain people from accepting or voting on a debate are not enforced by moderation. If voters wish to enforce those rules, they may, but moderation will not. This does not apply to situations where restraining orders or harassment issues are at play.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@bsh1
So if I clarify and say it’s because he’s been harassing me by scooping up all of my challenges and preventing me from debating anyone else, will it be ok?
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@Speedrace
You would need moderation to make a prior judgement deciding that there were valid concerns on your part regarding harassment. To do that, you would need to contact me via PM to discuss the issue. Until such time as such a judgement was rendered, moderation would not enforce any rule prohibiting another user from accepting your debate.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Harassing you by scooping up all your challenges? xD I have debated you three times out of like 21? 
NoodIe
Debates: 0
NoodIe
-->
@RationalMadman
Harassing you by scooping up all your challenges? xD I have debated you three times out of like 21? 
You dick. shame. shame. shame