They call it DART,

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 10
RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
Beat to Loop (right-click video and click Loop): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk12_FOA3U4

Some time's gone by since I set my eye on the website that'd thrive as The dot-org died,
To say I haven't had my pride hurt and cried would be a lie, 2-week ban and losing battles caused me to rile in agony up inside,
And the fact that I prize most is despite being wise, I have the madman side like a fat man's thighs, it's always there but not obvious until you take a life-threatening manoeuvre round my Jeckyll to the Hyde,
I've been bested, battle-tested until I break and I might just have given up 'n' never risen if Castin hadn't told me shit would be alright,
See this aint about the rappin' or the ego fattenin' fappin', it's about being Barbossa with Sparrow-ass Benches and Type-1 Davy Jones's with their almighty Krakens,
Every minute I'm killable, and with each single syllable I type, my flight above the rest's more bound to get sat on by a mountain; flattened,
Ramshutu's come with batons, beat me bruised, until my smirk's confused with a blue waffle's lips; rest of me blackened.
I didn't ask to be born a genius, with the ability to read patterns,
I sit and observe the voters, gloaters, multi-accounters and the mathfan's come up against a rational Batman and what happens from the point is twisted spiral, where I go from victim to the circle jerker like the bitch right there's a landmass on Saturn,

It aint about the pain I cause, it's aimless in that regard I don't even care to be famous,
It's about the changes I see and stay in spite of; notice what's constant and adapt myself to love and hug my haters,
You vote against me abusively on a rap battle, do it again and again until I snap and break, 'cause you're envious of the way I'm never a pawn on the chess board for long; I'm a forever destined mover and shaker,
So I take a break and I let the hate flow out of my veins and learn to love the flaws of the C-o-C, I exploit as they do; vote bad, you sad? Stay mad, go run away, hope I don't see you later,
Y'all can tie me up, paint my ego like a freakshow board to hurl your jabs at 'oh RM why you write this rap right here, waa waa no one cares, you're a joke knocked off the #1 spot, yesterday's news you loser, get lost, go taper.'
You score 20 for hitting the top, you smart Alec, and I guess that's why it's called DART you matador eye-gougers, I'm the board here, glorious; you're wallpaper.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Indeed they call it DART
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
To say I haven't had my pride hurt and cried would be a lie, 2-week ban and losing battles caused me to rile in agony up inside,

Does this website give you an income?
PsychometricBrain
Debates: 10
PsychometricBrain
-->
@RationalMadman
Go for quality over quantity and take the #1 back
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PsychometricBrain
It has already begun, should I tag you in them as they complete? The first is going to be completed within 2 days.
Sparrow
Debates: 47
Sparrow
I'm going to become the King of this site.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@Sparrow
This village is taken.
PsychometricBrain
Debates: 10
PsychometricBrain
-->
@RationalMadman
Sure, feel free to tag me in all non-troll/irrelevant topic debates and easy votes (ff, concession or below 2500 words in total).

I'm currently reading your debate about the Nordic Model with Speedrace and like the new style so far, the gish gallop in the debate about Christianity being inherently irrational was a bit over the top though.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PsychometricBrain
No it was god tier debating. He had no way to win.