TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Trump already declared it a hate crime before all the facts were out. Trump also pointed to a rise in antisemitism even before moving the Jerusalem embassy. The media deliberately focus on the kinds of hate crimes that push their agenda. Because the DNC isn't well liked by religious Jews, they order the MSM not to focus on it. This story won't be recycled for years like Charlottesville. I'll be surprised if the MSM mentions it at all next week. 

Some hate crimes are more hatey than others.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot

Trump already declared it a hate crime before all the facts were out. Trump also pointed to a rise in antisemitism even before moving the Jerusalem embassy. The media deliberately focus on the kinds of hate crimes that push their agenda. Because the DNC isn't well liked by religious Jews, they order the MSM not to focus on it. This story won't be recycled for years like Charlottesville. I'll be surprised if the MSM mentions it at all next week. 
What do you think of the shooting?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheRealNihilist
What do you think of the shooting?
Some guy did something.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Greyparrot
Some guy did something.
Okay. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
zing!
just another shooting in the very gun restrictive state of Commyfornia, we need more laws!!!
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
zing!
just another shooting in the very gun restrictive state of Commyfornia, we need more laws!!!
I don't see how you have a point here. This was done using an Ar-15 a weapon which barely had any people murdered so I wouldn't suspect them to actively try to find a gun that barely kills people compared to handgun murders. So do you advocate for California to put gun restrictions on the Ar-15?

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I don't see how you have a point here. This was done using an Ar-15 a weapon which barely had any people murdered so I wouldn't suspect them to actively try to find a gun that barely kills people compared to handgun murders. So do you advocate for California to put gun restrictions on the Ar-15?
sarcasm which G.P. will understand :)

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
If only the government would make it illegal for whites to kill people.
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Greyparrot
If only the government would make it illegal for whites to kill people.
I think it did that a while back...
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
wait, what?  you mean this monster didn't obey the law?!?!?!  how is that possible?  I mean there's a law!  Well!  let's come up with a term to call these people, how about oh I dunno something like law breakers, no to obvious, how about crime makers, naw maybe criminals?
sounds like a song, you're a law breaker, crime maker don't you mess around with me....