Debates: 0
Stronn
-->
@drafterman
Congrats on your undefeated record.
Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
huh your elo went up with no completed debates? I wonder how it works.
Analgesic.Spectre
Debates: 1
Analgesic.Spectre
-->
@drafterman
That must be your life's greatest achievement.
drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Smithereens
It is showing correctly now. I guess it took a while for the database to update.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I think quite a few will have a nice ELO in a week or so.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Earth
Here's an interesting question. Most of the debates are by this Type1 guy, as was mine. Having won against him, his ELO is now lowered. Does that affect the ELO calculation? By winning against him first, have I somehow sabotaged people who are going to win against him in the near future?
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@drafterman
Does that affect the ELO calculation? By winning against him first, have I somehow sabotaged people who are going to win against him in the near future?

I have no idea. I think it probably won't be a big hit on their ELO. Ask the head dev.
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@David
@Thoth
Welcome to the club.
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Zeichen
@Imabench
@drafterman
@Type1
@ShabShoral
Something to listen to while reading this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkNACLekwPE
I am. Statistically, objectively and subjectively I came from the fucking dirt I tell you.

I was a nobody who couldn't put two rounds together and got floored by the greats like bluesteel getting tricked into arguing for non-consequential morality against him. Then I learned it bit by bit, tooth and nail, I learned the ways and gambled with debates so ridiculous and close like the first one on RMTheSupreme vs vi_spex where a vote form Lannan himself (his second last DDO vote ever in his life) made me tie:

I began to learn so much over the years and even past few months about how to strategise the voters and appeal to them, also how to think topics through to the bitter end. It gives me an edge like no other. I tell you straight no one but me could prove that Ron Paul is less Libertarian than Gary Johnson this good in Round 1 alone: https://www.debateart.com/debates/41

I am a no-joke debater and you can all call me a troll until the the day I die but truth is I am the real deal best online debater there has ever been in entire online history. I think so deeply into the topics, comprehend how a third party (not me or my opponent) will observe my arguments and definitions and angle it so I win every time or at least tie.

I have 0 losses on my DDO incarnation RMTheSupreme and so far 0 losses here. I am the best, there is no question. I am so far above the second best it is insane and I will improve evermore. 

Thoth
Thoth
-->
@drafterman
It's the club I use to beat my opponents over the head with during debates.
Imabench
Imabench
-->
@RationalMadman
I am the real deal best online debater there has ever been in entire online history
If someone who thinks they are the best online debater there has ever been in entire online history has to inform/remind other people that they are the best online debater there has ever been in entire online history, then that usually means they are not the best online debater in entire online history, just an fyi. 

Stronn
Debates: 0
Stronn
-->
@RationalMadman
How about we debate the following proposition: RationalMadman is the best online debater there has ever been in entire online history.

You must take the con.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stronn
Easy win lmao
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stronn