Debates: 24
blamonkey

KingLaddy01
Debates: 0
KingLaddy01
-->
@blamonkey
Saw this. 

He looks like if an anorexic rocket raccoon (with a few facial features of baby groot) was spray painted blue. Look it up for yourself and tell me this isn't somewhat accurate.

It saddens me to think about what their runner-up choices were for music. Who let the dogs out? Straight Outta Compton? 
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@blamonkey
Saw this. 

He looks like if an anorexic rocket raccoon (with a few facial features of baby groot) was spray painted blue. Look it up for yourself and tell me this isn't somewhat accurate.

It saddens me to think about what their runner-up choices were for music. Who let the dogs out? Straight Outta Compton? 
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
Mission accomplished 
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@KingLaddy01
Who cares.
It is still going to be a bad movie. 
Maybe people should have advocated for an animated movie instead of the joke that was in front of that link. Basically the plot there is a Sonic trying to run away from the Mask guy. Everything I saw was boring and even Jim Carrey can't make it exciting. 
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Yeah I'm not going to watch it, but I'll give credit where it's due and admire the director for trying to please the fans. 

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@KingLaddy01
It is not really that much and I think made more people aware of this movie so it is a win for the director but that doesn't mean that movie is good. Having sonic look like sonic is a such a shite "victory" as if that means he will change the script as Jim Carrey to re shoot his scenes and create a better story. Not going happen. Guess video games movies are doomed. 
KingLaddy01
KingLaddy01
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Like I said, I have no interest in watching it. I just like the extent to which the Internet nowadays has a vast influence on pop culture and this makes for a good meme. No other aspect of the movie will reel me in.