Author: mustardness

Total: 32
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
Lies to  USA peoples.

Lies to Congress

Now in contempt of Congress.

When is USA peoples going regain their moral high ground?

Never as long as pathological, narccisstic, lying and immoral Trump remains president.s

Where is apocalypse Pence ---when USA needs him going find his  spinal chord of courage.

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@mustardness
example?  context?
mustardness
mustardness
I just saw Pelosi on TV state that Barr lied to congress.  I trust Pelosi's moral honesty much more than Barr, Trump or any Trumpanzee and especially any pirates, dredded or not.

Do you even watch TV news at all or do you just watch FOX based Trump propaganda machine.  Sad :--( blow to USA democracy

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
She also said a glass of water can run Congress if is has a D next to the name.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
  You are setting an exceptionally low standard for trust.  Basically, anyone you don't dismiss out of hand would be more trustworthy than a trumpanzee in your view.  Nancy Pelosi has a notorious reputation as a partisan hack.  What William Barr do?  If you value her statement, why is she saying what she is saying? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Snoopy
She said Barr lied because he did not agree with Mueller about the report having troubling concerns about the president. That's an opinion, not a lie.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@mustardness
oh ok so you haven't made any logical conclusions and can't provide any evidence yourself, you just trust Pelosi and take her word for it, that's your choice to do so, many simple minded people have been doing that for a long, long time, so you aren't alone.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
6 Democrats refused to view the unredacted report because the shitshow is more important.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Greyparrot
6 Democrats refused to view the unredacted report because the shitshow is more important.

Huh?
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Snoopy
Nancy Pelosi has a notorious reputation as a partisan hack.
Accusing a politician of "playing politics" is like accusing a fish of swimming.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@3RU7AL
Accusing a politician of "playing politics" is like accusing a fish of swimming.

Okay, that was random

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Snoopy
Barr allowed 6 Democrats to view the unredacted report and they all refused because this is all about having endless bullshit hearings until the next election. 
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
To shift the Overton Window, you need people like Nancy Pelosi as much as you need the "radicals" (though excuse me for implying mistakenly that in objective terms she is not one, she's just not as much of one as certain other Lefties are).
Somebody plays the "Throw Donald Trump in jail!" card and then their lackey Pelosi comes in behind them and says "Now now, let's be reasonable, moderate people here: we can suffice simply by impeaching the President", even though in truth that is not actually a moderate position. It's a false compromise.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
She said Barr lied because he did not agree with Mueller about the report having troubling concerns about the president. That's an opinion, not a lie.
She is not the only one saying it.  Do you even watch TV other than the FOX { Trump propaganda machine }?

..."Pelosi was speaking specifically about Barr’s testimony last month in front of the House Appropriations Committee, during which he said he didn’t know whether Mueller disagreed with his characterization of the special counsel’s report in a four-page summary Barr released in March. We now know Mueller wrote Barr a letter two weeks before his testimony, criticizing the attorney general’s summary. “There is now public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation,” Mueller wrote to Barr."...

This is the same person who believes there was spying going on by somebody in regards to Trump and do Trumpanmzees believe that is true?

Of course they do because they believe anything Barr { Trumps taxpayer paid defense attornery } states is true.

Do Trumpanzees know the differrence betwee Pelosi's claims and Barr claims?  No Trumpanzees do not have the abillity to distingush between Barrs spying claims and Pelosis claims of lying.

One is based on evidence,

The other is based on belief.

dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Greyparrot
Barr allowed 6 Democrats to view the unredacted report and they all refused because this is all about having endless bullshit hearings until the next election. 
I believe the phrasing used was "less-redacted", not unredacted.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@dustryder
Yes that's right, less redacted is correct, not unredacted.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes that's right, less redacted is correct, not unredacted.
Less retarded does not equate to un-retarded.

Trump, Barr and all Trumpanzees attempt to retard the process of search for truth  and critical thinking.

And that is evidence of their lack of moral integrity. Who is surprised by their lack of morality?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Are you angry that Mueller did not find any collusion in his report?

Does Mueller lack the moral integrity to declare Trump a criminal?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Are you angry that Mueller did not find any collusion in his report?
I have no idea what the word collusion means. No where will you find that I have ever used that word.

On the other hand Trump has probably used more than any other person on Earth.  Go figure. 

That is par for the course coming from a immoral,  narcissistic, pathological liar with many sociopathic tendencies.

I dont recall be angry with anyone outside of my house.  Not sure why think these kind of thoughts.

Does Mueller lack the moral integrity to declare Trump a criminal?

Mueller stated in his report why he did not bring charges.  Apparrently you dont watch tv or if you do, you only watch FOX propgagand mahcine for Trump and that explains you ignorance on these topics.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Maybe he lacks something more substantial than moral integrity to declare Trump a criminal.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Maybe he lacks something more substantial than moral integrity to declare Trump a criminal.
Huh? Not sure why your on this nonsense path of trying to associated Muellers moral integrity somehow being correlated to to any criminal activity of the immoral, narcissistic, pathalogical liar with socipathic tendencies.

It appears you do not watch tv have no idea what has been reported in the Mueller report of that last week.  That is a problem for Trumpanzees who dont watch tv or only watch FOX propagand machine for Trump.

You really need to broaden your base of data harvesting and get out from behind the 8-ball regarding whats in the Muller report.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
I wouldn't call Mueller a criminal for not finding Trump a criminal in his report.

Hatred for Mueller will get you nowhere.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
I wouldn't call Mueller a criminal for not finding Trump a criminal in his report. Hatred for Mueller will get you nowhere.
GP, what are you going on about? I think your very confused Trumpanzee, at best. At worst ......
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
At worst I am a demonrat?
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Rat in the kitchen what am I gonna do,

Rats traditionally are those who spill the beans of truth.  The crimminal is ratted out by the rat.

M Cohen spoke truth to the immoral, narccistic, lying sociopath Trump.

Demons are associated with lies, deception etc. Ergo Barr, Trump etc.

Barr { demon } is excellent at this and his demonic qualities shined when question by congress and specifically be Harris.

Demon-strators?

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@mustardness
I'm still not clear on what Barr lied about,

Mueller author and investigator of the report, did not, has not and looks like will not contradict what Barr has said.  Mueller, investigator and author of the collusion and obstruction report did not find either one. 

Do you want us all to believe that he did and didn't put it in his report?  Or he put it in his report and then lied about it?  Or that Barr saw it in the report and lied about and Mueller didn't contradict what Barr said the findings were?

Mueller didn't investigate all by himself did he?  Did anyone come forward or leak that Mueller was bias or made a false report/investigation?
Would Mueller have spent that much time and money for this investigation to lie about it?

What is it you are trying to have us believe?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
I'll break this down for you. 

1) Barr testified that he DID NOT KNOW of any problems Mueller would have with Barr's conclusions. Namely 2 points of:

a) There was no collusion..
b) There was insufficient evidence to charge for obstruction of justice.

2) Pelosi then said "Hay, Mueller sent you a letter saying he was concerned!" 

a) Without explaining what she thought Mueller was actually concerned about.
b) Assuming that saying "I don't know or I do not recall" to the Congress is an impeachable offense.

3) When the facts came out about what Mueller was actually concerned about, it made Pelosi look silly to anyone other than her rabid base.

a) She needed a win so the media could spin a fake narrative for a few weeks.
b) She needed to send the message that is Barr digs up any dirt about unauthorized spying on a presidential candidate that she has 6 ways to Sunday to get back at Barr.

Got it?

Good!

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
What the Democrats are doing is tantamount to to a judge receiving a "not-guilty" verdict from a jury foreman, and then publicly reciting it in thousands of languages, slangs and dialects in the hopes that someone in the public might think the verdict was guilty....
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Greyparrot
It's also a primer when they attempt to discredit Barr when the indictments come down, potentially to the likes of Comey and Clinton among others.  Let the chips fly!!!!