-->
@Outplayz
Here is the forum topic. 

Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
So, i think you're with me when it comes to music requiring sacrifice and a lot of pain, blood, sweat and tears to get to the professional stage. 

I also think you're okay with people old enough to make the choice to be in the program. 

When it comes to the authoritarian angle... i don't agree with that type of government, however i don't agree with our way fully either; the powerful running the people that don't have that power. As a musician, you have to get lucky someone with power hears your music or you know someone. Even here we have to go through these people to make it. Of course with the advent of Youtube that has changed a little, but not much. You will still succeed easier with someone with sway in the industry. Plus, they will drown out the new bands too. Youtube's become a big partner with record labels. So really how different are we? We just have more companies, but at least Korea is being clear about what they're doing. With that said, i believe in our way more bc the more companies there are, and more people, equals a larger amount of creative music and bands. Listening to K-pop, it's clear there are only a few since the music isn't too wildly different than the next.

When it comes to the kids. I knew i want to be a musician at age 11. Further, it was clear that i loved music from age 5. That's why my parents put me in piano classes at that age and i've been jamming ever since. Yeah, i did realize i don't want to be a professional musician later... but who knows. If i was in a program i would have killed it to get the spot. And if i got it, i probably would feel different. So, in my case, i would have been happy my parents put me in the program... even if i lost. Now, there will always be negligent parents that try to get fame and money through their kids. Like putting kids in beauty pageants and the like. That happens regardless of where you are. I don't think the program is bad just bc there are a few negligent parents. I think most parents likely see musical talent or interest in their kids to put them in the program. That's just an assertion, so i feel it is at least somewhat accurate. 

Overall, i don't agree with how they are doing it bc it hinders creativity... but, i think the program is just one way to get musicians into the profession. I can't say it's wrong. It's just more direct than what we are doing. But, there way has the goal staring you in the face. As competitive as i was... i would have loved that. Here, it's a grind to become professional at your instrument by yourself, professional with a band, then hunt down and grind until hopefully someone with power hears of you. So how different is it really? You still need that backing. But of course, our way is way more creative and that's why we have probably the largest variety of music in the world that's good. So.. i agree our way is better, but i can't say their way is wrong other than not allowing for variety.  
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
So, i think you're with me when it comes to music requiring sacrifice and a lot of pain, blood, sweat and tears to get to the professional stage. 
Like with anything that is that someone does and wants to be good at it. My problem is that the choice they are making is a slavery contract. They are forced to do what the higher-ups say since they control everything about their life and even if they leave K-pop there is very little out there for them because they dedicated their time to K-pop not leisure activities and since unions are not a thing. Her rights are not being protected while others in Korea as well.
I also think you're okay with people old enough to make the choice to be in the program. 
If the person is not given two bad choices instead two good choices where she/he has bargaining power to say at bare minimum you do not get to dictate what I do in my private life.
the powerful running the people that don't have that power.
False. In the video he stated there is very little competition in the K-pop scene due to the monopolies and since people want to be K-pop at a young age not rational enough to understand how bad the contracts they are signing are. They control their private and social life and shocker a K-pop star being honest stated she doesn't want her voice given to her children because she doesn't want what she is suffering to be past on. She is an expert in what she is dealing with so I take her opinion seriously.
So really how different are we? 
Yes we don't force people into awful decisions. Yes the poor are awful in the country but I think everyone above the working class still have rights that they can use to help win cases where it could be unfair wage etc. Yes it can be better since I think there are very little unions in the US but at this stage people in the US have more freedom than people in Korea and with that freedom they are allowed to pick a job they like if they have a family to support that venture.
So, in my case, i would have been happy my parents put me in the program... 
The working conditions are awful. That video highlighted it. They control your private and social life and tell you to work for unsafe hours. 
Overall, i don't agree with how they are doing it bc it hinders creativity
Yes because I care about people's health before creativity. I don't want people to die to do something with their life. I rather people be healthy and do something with their life. Sure this can reduce creativity but I care about life more than creativity.
So how different is it really? You still need that backing. But of course, our way is way more creative and that's why we have probably the largest variety of music in the world that's good. So.. i agree our way is better, but i can't say their way is wrong other than not allowing for variety.  
You pretty much answered your own question. If our way is better that means there way is worse. I don't see how we are right and they are wrong for those reasons. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
My problem is that the choice they are making is a slavery contract.
Do you really think it's any different here? I'll give you an example. My friends band blew up in my area. A record label signed them to a 10 year contract. In small print it basically said they own their music, and furthermore, they couldn't break up as a band and do solo stuff or with other bands. When they didn't work out together... they couldn't play with anyone else in the industry, plus, they didn't even own their own music. Every musician signing a contract with a record label has some kind of slavery contract. Unless you become huge, you don't get that much freedom. I'm sure it's the same there... if blackpink blows up any more... i'm sure they can do solo stuff and their own work. 

Now, i don't know about the controlling everything else in their lives. I don't think the record label 'literally' owns the person. If that's the case, i missed it... i wouldn't agree with that obvi.

If the person is not given two bad choices instead two good choices where she/he has bargaining power to say at bare minimum you do not get to dictate what I do in my private life.
Again, i'm under the impression that is when they are in the program. Once they make it or fail... they're fine to do anything they want. No one owns their lives... literally. They're just strict when they are in the program... it's like marines getting trained for what they do. 

she doesn't want her voice given to her children because she doesn't want what she is suffering to be past on.
I'm sure you are aware one example isn't very convincing. She could have been weak minded or a sensitive person. I don't know. But i'm sure there are competitive people in their loving it. I'm also sure there are some sensitive people that feel offended by how they run things. Now, i don't agree with anyone physically abusing these people, but toughening them up... hell yeah, they're about to be on a pretty large stage. They need to toughen. 

that freedom they are allowed to pick a job they like if they have a family to support that venture.
Of course i don't refute we have more freedom than Korea... i really don't know though bc i don't know much about their government. But as to ours, sure we have freedom to pick our own jobs... wait, wait... i don't know about that. This is a digress, but i think the vast majority of Americans don't have much freedom at all. It's a facet that we do. Example: The most honest teacher i had in university told me... marketing degree is great, but get good at sales bc 95% of business majors will go to sales. He wasn't lying. We do have more freedom, and i ain't hating on that... but i think we've forgotten what freedom truly means. And, if i bring in that 50% of the country is making less than 30k a year... i'd say 50% of our country is not free. Money doesn't equal happiness but it does equal freedom. A free country shouldn't report the highest stress levels.

The working conditions are awful. That video highlighted it. They control your private and social life and tell you to work for unsafe hours.
I don't know if i can give much stock to one video with the purpose of showing it in a negative light. It's hard for me to believe they are all horrible. 

Sure this can reduce creativity but I care about life more than creativity.
I really didn't get the impression they are killing people with the program. It's just a tough program. So is the military. If they want to do it that way, and it produces good results, then i would say they are falling a formula.  

If our way is better that means there way is worse.
Sure, i'm not debating that it's better than our way... or even comparable. I'm saying i don't think the program itself is a bad thing. In most other angles i disagree with how they are doing it... but, the program itself is just one way to produce musicians. And, likely really good ones too if you are training young kids, especially boys, to be singers. Boys lose a lot of range after puberty, but if they train through it... they become insane singers. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
Do you really think it's any different here? I'll give you an example.
Are you for bringing back slavery because there really is no difference?
Every musician signing a contract with a record label has some kind of slavery contract.
No they don't. Saying other people will not sign you is not a slavery contract. It is when a person has full control of what you do. These musicians are not fully controlled by the studios. They do not control their private life but the studios in Korea do. That is a big difference.
Unless you become huge, you don't get that much freedom.
Freedom as in appeal to the most amount of people to get the most amount of money? Ariana and people like her use music genres like pop to be the most palatable to the most amount of people. This generates funds. This does not mean they will use the freedom instead they keep to what makes them money and don't decide to do something new because they know they make less money. 
if blackpink blows up any more... i'm sure they can do solo stuff and their own work. 
No they still have that contract. They can't leave and if they do who is going to buy them? The other company that has a monopoly on the music industry which would have a very similar contract? They can't leave because the music industry is owned by monopolies which means small businesses or solo artists will find it difficult to be independent or have some sort of standing in the music industry because of the monopoly.
I don't think the record label 'literally' owns the person. If that's the case, i missed it... i wouldn't agree with that obvi.
Yes they do. That is why I called it a slavery contract. They control their social life and must abide by whatever they do. Strict schedules of work, diets and can't do anything social without telling their bosses. He pretty much says in the contract "they have to sacrifice all personal freedom". Find this at 6:03.
Once they make it or fail... they're fine to do anything they want.
Think about spending your entire life on something that you think you are capable of doing. Now think that person said you are not worthy. What are you supposed to do? The competitive nature of Korea means the person leaving the K-pop scene will be much further behind lets say someone in America leaving something they like. This is because American jobs pay more which means they have the freedom to simply go to college or university to attend a different course. This is difficult for a K-pop because I don't think they pay you until you are profitable to them which means if you are in the last round before you are selected for a group and drop out you will basically get nothing and since they pretty much control your freedom since I am sure your parents would have to sign the slavery contract when they wanted to pick you but that doesn't mean as a young student you are guaranteed to be a K-pop. If you fail to become a K-pop the longer you are trying to go for it the less time you would have to pursue a career through school and I think there grades would be bad anyway because they are spending their time after school on training not learning about the courses in school.
No one owns their lives... literally.
So pretty much you need them to pay them worse than what they are actually getting because they already control their personal freedom?
I'm sure you are aware one example isn't very convincing.
Yes but since she is a professional on the scene she would have more information on what actually goes on.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
 i don't agree with anyone physically abusing these people, but toughening them up... hell yeah, they're about to be on a pretty large stage. They need to toughen.
They can if they want to physically abuse their musicians since workers basically have very little rights in Korea if the eating disorder doesn't hurt them already. That was also covered in the video and the wages also.
We do have more freedom, and i ain't hating on that... but i think we've forgotten what freedom truly means. And, if i bring in that 50% of the country is making less than 30k a year... i'd say 50% of our country is not free. Money doesn't equal happiness but it does equal freedom. A free country shouldn't report the highest stress levels.
You are right about people not earning too much but I blame it on wage stagnation which can be improved by unions. If Bernie wins then that can happen but if Trump wins the "American dream" can't really be met by the vast majority of Americans. Even if people have less freedom to do what they want there is still more freedom in Korea due to more civil rights in America.
I don't know if i can give much stock to one video with the purpose of showing it in a negative light. It's hard for me to believe they are all horrible. 
I would be happy to see evidence if you have any to say K-pop are not treated unfairly, paid unfairly and have very little after being a K-pop due to personal freedom being stripped away and little pay.
I really didn't get the impression they are killing people with the program.
Since they take up most of your time you have very little if you fail.
So is the military. If they want to do it that way, and it produces good results, then i would say they are falling a formula.  
With the military. They give you a choice. Those choices are go to the military or carry on with what you are doing before. Military would be a bad choice but a good choice would carrying on with what you are doing because that career you would be going into probably pay you more and won't leave you without medical care. In Korea you basically have 2 bad options since both have to abide by the poor workers rights.
And, likely really good ones too if you are training young kids, especially boys, to be singers. Boys lose a lot of range after puberty, but if they train through it... they become insane singers. 
Okay then let me change my stance then. I care more about safety than creativity. I won't allow civil rights violations to be the basis for creativity because it can be achieved with civil rights. Yes this can reduce creativity but I care more about safety and freedom. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Are you for bringing back slavery because there really is no difference?
That's a bit of a jump, but i get what you mean... however, i do think we are wage slaves currently. It's less racist but more so power based. I don't like it since i think humans should be free. But this gets complicated bc it goes into my metaphysical beliefs. A part of our evolution and experience allows for bad times. And ultimately, i'm okay with that and think America is one that has it best. I really want to visit Scandinavian countries too... i think they are doing something right too. Korea... not so much, i think. I really am speaking extemporaneously. I don't know anything about Koreans. 

No they don't.
Yes they do. The error you're making is comparing us to Korea. Korea is worse, i've conceded that... but, record labels do have elements of enslaving musicians. The example i use is literally one of my friends bands. They couldn't split up into other bands until the contract was up. In time, they fell apart, they lost interest... basically, that contract killed their dream. That's why they say in the music industry always have a lawyer with you when signing. 

They can't leave and if they do who is going to buy them?
A lot of people. When you get that big... you don't have to stay in Korea. There are hundreds if not thousands that want to recruit these girls. They can also branch out into acting, and many other things that correlate with their celebrity. 

He pretty much says in the contract "they have to sacrifice all personal freedom"
Yes i caught that... but i doubt that means for the rest of their lives. It only has to do with the program. It literally is correlative to the military with a little draft flavoring. 

Think about spending your entire life on something that you think you are capable of doing. Now think that person said you are not worthy.
This has happened more times than i can count... and musically, it sucked the worse. I sacrificed a lot... took me longer to finish school, jumped around jobs... it takes sacrifice, and it put me back too. That's why i think a program you go through that tells you "made it" / "didn't make it" is actually less brutal. Then you can get on with your life. Now, i don't know how Korea works. I don't know if they have a road to something for the rest. If it's just throwing them on the street homeless, i disagree. But, i'm sure it's a mixture depending on the person. 

So pretty much you need them to pay them worse than what they are actually getting because they already control their personal freedom?
I think this last question points out something you might not be seeing from my angle. I'm am only focusing on the program. I think having a music program to get musicians out isn't wrong (even if it's tough and requires sacrifice). Now... you are mainly lambasting the government. I do not agree with their government from what you are saying. Remember... my personal belief is that humans should be free. So, i totally don't agree with them if they are stripping this freedom. When it comes to the program alone however, i see pros and cons. And, some pros are less brutal than what we have... in some ways, it favors those seeking a music career. Whereas ours isn't such a clear path. Minus the freedoms and politics, i do not think the program is wrong. I know i'm not using sources, but i think as an ex-pro-musician... i can use that experience. When i look at it strictly as a path to becoming a professional musician... i almost think i would like their model more. Actually, i think their model plus our freedom would be awesome.  
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
 i do think we are wage slaves currently. It's less racist but more so power based
Agreed.
I really want to visit Scandinavian countries too... i think they are doing something right too. 
Too bad conservatives says socialism bad instead of seeing the pros to universal healthcare and unions.
Yes they do. The error you're making is comparing us to Korea. Korea is worse, i've conceded that... but, record labels do have elements of enslaving musicians. 
Don't you see the problem here? You accuse me of expecting other countries to meet common decency then doing the same thing that I am doing only comparing enslaving musicians. Yes musicians can be enslaved but that is looked down upon. Harvey weinstein although not part of the music industry but he is apart of the entertainment industry. Everyone was annoyed when people found what he did. Korea has very little of that because the government shut down protest of unions. Imagine how much they are going to cover up a pivotal part of the economy of Korea. 
They couldn't split up into other bands until the contract was up. In time, they fell apart, they lost interest... basically, that contract killed their dream. That's why they say in the music industry always have a lawyer with you when signing.  
I am sure you can challenge unfair contracts and people who are under 18 can't necessarily accept contracts so I am thinking your friend was over 18 but did not realise how bad contracts can be. If that is the case I blame it more on the person not reading the contracts instead of enslavement because that person had a choice and he chose to be enslaved for longer than he wanted to be.
A lot of people. When you get that big... you don't have to stay in Korea. There are hundreds if not thousands that want to recruit these girls. They can also branch out into acting, and many other things that correlate with their celebrity. 
Do you have an example of this?
Yes i caught that... but i doubt that means for the rest of their lives.
Okay then. These boys or girls are picked at an early age. Lets say 15. They spend the next 10 years focusing on this career if they make it. At 25 they will tend to drop in popularity because their looks are starting to fade and the luck ones tend to look younger than they actually are. Maybe they can go on until 29. This person has spent 14 years of the prime of their life working for awful pay and with that experience not helpful in jobs they can commit to jobs after K-pop. So basically they would have to start picking up a new course at the age of 29 so that they can carry on providing for themselves because of how much time was dedicated to be a K-pop star. 29 is what I would consider near the end of their prime so they can't rely on their stamina there youth has. Sure they can exercise but I am sure the capacity of an individual between 15-29 is higher than their capacity at 30-44.
This has happened more times than i can count
The drawbacks in America are not that bad compare to Korea which is why Americans are allowed to make more mistakes.
Actually, i think their model plus our freedom would be awesome.  
I can agree with that depending on the work hours and how much control they have over private lives which I hope to be covered in the freedom part. That kind of effectiveness in music requires monopolies which I am sure exists in America but much more so since from the video all I heard was that they were only 2 leading music industries in Korea. I don't think it is the same in America. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I can agree with that depending on the work hours and how much control they have over private lives which I hope to be covered in the freedom part.
I think we've reached an agreement. Bc, i don't agree with how Korea "is." So, it looks like their politics and government is negatively impacting even the music industry there. So, i'm with you there. And, i'm happy you see what i mean by a program actually being kinda a cool idea to get musicians to a stage. Actually, it's sorta happening in the form of shows like the Voice, America's got talent, etc.. But, it's still not happening large scale. I do think we are starting to incorporate that idea here though... i wouldn't be surprised metal / rap / techno all that starting shows too. Hey, maybe we should start one... how do you get one started?... you probably need to know someone that knows someone i assume... i hate that about America, but i guess i'm free to hunt one down. Is that a plus? A little bit. But the cool thing about America is you can get creative and make something new. So we are largely in agreement... I'll address some of the other interesting points you've made.  

These boys or girls are picked at an early age.
It's really hard for me to put this in words... but all those age timelines you gave is the struggle man. I didn't come back to reality from the music industry until 28/29 years old. And i had to start over. As someone that went through it, i see a lot of similarity in the struggle. I guess i was free to still get a degree while i did music, so i'm 100% on your side there... but, i don't know about how Korea works to bring these people back to reality. Do they have a plan? Do they just let them go? Are most of these kids from affluent families? I don't know. The struggle looks very similar, but i agree with you that it's messed up if they just throw them back into society without help... that's messed up. 

Do you have an example of this?
I'm not going to go search to be honest, it's just logical. For example, one of the members of Blackpink is from Australia. I don't think anyone is holding her back (unless a contract) to go back to Australia and start her own thing. Most of them in a interview said they want to focus on BP for now... i'm assuming they're making some money to want to stay. Once they ride that out... it's just logical they can leave. Again, i don't know SKorea... but i don't think they disallow citizens to leave. 

Yes musicians can be enslaved but that is looked down upon.
Actually, it's more so expected than looked down upon... everyone knows producing companies / industries can be shady. Each side just wants the most money... it's a give and take relationship. Which i see why you think it's better here than there... bc there it's just take. I don't agree with that. I just wonder how much the girls from BP make. I can't imagine it's bad once you make it that big. 

Too bad conservatives says socialism bad instead of seeing the pros to universal healthcare and unions.
Hmm, i've been trying to figure out your political views. I wasn't too sure you'd agree so much with me. Yeah, i think both sides are preaching to the extremes. And it makes sense. It's the people that are extreme that will likely get involved and vote more. More logical people seeing the circus just give up. So, i really don't even want to deal with politics anymore... for me now is, which extreme is better. Bc when put into practice, it always comes to the middle. That's why crap is moving so slow... we work so hard to stay away from the middle, but that's where we always end up. 

I gave Trump a try this last time around... but i don't like where it's going. I think i'm going to give Bernie a go this time around. I'd be happy if only his healthcare ideas and wage ideas make it somewhere in the middle... bc that's most important to me personally. Healthcare shouldn't be so expensive. And wages i'm torn on... we shouldn't be slaves to wages. I find the problem with the right is that they hide what power of money gets you. In this reality, the power of money is a super power. I tend to trust that side less bc i know they will only want more. I can't trust them to be in favor of those without this power. I think they are happy just how it is to the detriment of those without this power... which is clear in how things are going. People shouldn't be offended at the "grab them by the pussy" comment Trump made... that should be a realization of the power money gives you. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
I think we've reached an agreement.
Yeah
I didn't come back to reality from the music industry until 28/29 years old.
That is the freedom you have in the US. Freedom to be st*pid and still make it in life. Trump is an example of that if you needed one. Still d*mb but is rich so he must be intelligent at something while also wining an election as well. I don't think that same stance is shared by policies or people in Korea.
For example, one of the members of Blackpink is from Australia.
Didn't know that. I would say that is a bad move but what do I know since I am not their number 1 fan who knows where they are from. I only listen to one song of theirs that I like.
i'm assuming they're making some money to want to stay.
I am guessing it is for the fame and perfection. I think the video stated the wages I think so it must be that. K-pop is better version of A-pop or W-pop.
I just wonder how much the girls from BP make. I can't imagine it's bad once you make it that big. 
I can't find anything either about their salaries. You got to say that is fishy. I think they are being made paid much less than if they were stars in American but that is just a guess.
Hmm, i've been trying to figure out your political views. I wasn't too sure you'd agree so much with me.
My profile says I am a liberal but I think I would closely align with a progressive. Basically Bernie because he actually wants to fix issues. Warren, Yang and Tulsi as well but Bernie is first. Universal healthcare is a must and I don't think he opposes unions which is great. So basically I would be a leftie or centre leftie. Not a far leftie since I don't believe in communism or anarchism (think this is on both sides). I do agree with the critique of Marx against capitalism but do see capitalism is the best system for a country to have. So basically I would want Bernie to follow the Nordic model. A capitalist system with a high social security net. I am not sold on the government owning everything and then distributing according to every bodies needs since I haven't seen it work but maybe in the future but that is unlikely and we would be stuck with capitalism. As much as I think it is a problem it is a necessary evil until a better system arises.
Yeah, i think both sides are preaching to the extremes. 
Depends on how you look at it. Do you consider unions, universal healthcare preaching to the extreme? Then Bernie is preaching to the extreme. Do you consider cutting taxes, pro war and don't care about etiquette? Then Trump is preaching to the extreme. 
 it always comes to the middle. That's why crap is moving so slow... we work so hard to stay away from the middle, but that's where we always end up. 
The middle are for cowards. If you are a centrist or moderate I am sorry since I can't blame you for past mistakes but I would consider your position to be a bad one. Taking it to the middle was the reason Trump won. Obama didn't make the country better and Hillary was a repeat of it. If Bernie would have taken the place of Hillary then there was no way Turmp would have won. Obama and Hillary to me are in the middle which is the cause of a person like Trump getting into office. The DNC doesn't understand people want actual change not lies masqueraded in speeches which Obama was really well in doing but Hillary wasn't since she lost. 
I think i'm going to give Bernie a go this time around.
Bernie bro.
 I'd be happy if only his healthcare ideas and wage ideas make it somewhere in the middle... bc that's most important to me personally. Healthcare shouldn't be so expensive. 
Healthcare is already at the middle. It is funded by the government while also being party of private businesses. The middle of the road healthcare hasn't worked and what Bernie proposes if European countries are an example then it would work. I think you must have an obsession to the middle. I don't think the middle should be the option for anything. It is like saying to two different individuals that have opposing viewpoints that lets do half of both. This in no way addresses both sides instead makes a middle which makes no-one happy because no-one got what they want. It will just make the country even more volatile which looks as if it has already occurred. I blame it on Trump, Hillary and Obama. Not really the main causes but an increase in volatility.
People shouldn't be offended at the "grab them by the pussy" comment Trump made... that should be a realization of the power money gives you. 
Well if you mean instead of being offended they should have actually beat Trump in the election then yes I agree with you but just if you say to people don't get offended I can't agree with you on that. Rape victims can see this as Trump reducing what happened to them or at the very least reduces sexual harassment as an issue since if the president is doing it how bad can be it be stance that people can take.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
must be intelligent at something while also wining an election
Even the dumbest person is intelligent at something. In regards to Trump, he's brilliant at marketing himself. That's basically who he is. In regards to winning, it was just the right time. Why did i vote for him? The left was pissing me off, basically. Especially rigging it against Bernie. You're right, it's people like me that gave Trump the win... but the left wasn't innocent in that ordeal.  

number 1 fan who knows where they are from
Dude... metal-head here, not their biggest fan by far. But they do have some pretty good songs. I follow Youtube trends for personal stuff i do on the side. It really has to do with my religion... I might share that here one day. But basically, it's interesting to me how things evolve. BP is a minor evolution for K-pop. The interview was just a suggestion and i thought i'd look it up... common, these chicks are hot. Had to see them in their semi-natural state. 

if they were stars in American
They played Coachella this year... i wonder if they got paid for that -- American style.

My profile says I am a liberal but I think I would closely align with a progressive
I like to figure things out on my own... profile peeking is cheating. Lol. I could tell you're progressive when talking to me... i think it was some other stuff i read you talking about with others that threw me off. I don't know. I'll answer the centrist thing... i'm not a centrist, but my beliefs may put me there. I think people are just different. Some people get offended by pussy comments, some people laugh at it. How can you not be towards the middle without damning a whole group of people? I'm centrist in that i think you should tread lightly and be reasonable to those different than you. Overall, I believe in progression, bc that's inevitable... we evolve. So i'm progressive... just not with guns. I'm pretty right or center right on that issue. Oh, and with abortion i go with the brain activity argument. Those are the two issues i may lean a little right on.

Depends on how you look at it.
I do, bc i know once it's said and done... they need to work it out through congress and a bunch of other mess. Free college/university may only come down to college and a little boaster check if you want to go to Uni... it's not going to be college and university paid for... which is one issue i don't agree with Bernie on. In any case, it isn't going to be what they're saying, maybe it will be, it's usually not. That's why i see it as saying the extreme to hopefully get a version of it. But do i think UHC is extreme, no. Doing everything Bernie is saying, yes.. i find that extreme.  

Bernie bro.
 I have to wait for the debates... but i think Bernie/Tulsi ticket would be awesome. 

Healthcare is already at the middle.
I agree. I don't like the state of healthcare currently. I just hope whatever we do is done right. I personally think with private options it can do good. Pretty sure that's Bernie's plan... which btw, he should talk about more bc most people think he doesn't believe in any private options of those that want it. Kinda what i mean about the extreme side without talking about the icing on the cake. 

Well if you mean instead of being offended 
You're right, i said that wrong. They should be offended, but they shouldn't let that offense blind them to the bigger meaning of that statement. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
Even the dumbest person is intelligent at something
Agreed but people are called d*mb are called that in something important whereas if someone is intelligent at stamp collecting it is not really considered socially smart. That word can be unfair because at times it is made without knowing the person enough to really make that call but with Trump we have enough tweets and speeches to call him out on it.
In regards to Trump, he's brilliant at marketing himself.
Agreed.
You're right, it's people like me that gave Trump the win... but the left wasn't innocent in that ordeal.  
It wasn't the left so more so individuals in the DNC who might as well be Republicans screwing over Bernie. Pelosi is a problem. Cortez wants to fix the problem. There is a conflict of interest in the DNC whereas Republicans do not have that. It would be better for all of the left if people like Biden, Hillary and Pelosi were not part of the party again. They are stopping people like Bernie win which is what people actually want not Hillary or Biden who are centrists that don't want to solve the problem. Simply speak as if they are going to do something.
It really has to do with my religion...
What is your God's name?
The interview was just a suggestion and i thought i'd look it up... common, these chicks are hot. Had to see them in their semi-natural state. 
I can't disagree with that.
Free college/university may only come down to college and a little boaster check if you want to go to Uni... it's not going to be college and university paid for... which is one issue i don't agree with Bernie on.
I am sure he is for free college but I haven't heard anyone be for free university. Regulation would be good to try and if that doesn't work then the university can go socialist.
That's why i see it as saying the extreme to hopefully get a version of it. But do i think UHC is extreme, no. Doing everything Bernie is saying, yes.. i find that extreme.  
People think extreme is bad. If you said MLK was extreme then they would not think being extreme is inherently bad. If you said universal healthcare and free college is extreme then they wouldn't think it is inherently bad. I don't agree with you on it being an extreme because where would the commies or the anarchists go? They are what I call the extreme and Bernie to be a leftie. 
I have to wait for the debates... but i think Bernie/Tulsi ticket would be awesome. 
Here is a video on how Bernie would win and the debates wouldn't be a problem.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
I agree. I don't like the state of healthcare currently.
It is okay for private healthcare but as you can see with pretty much all of Europe public healthcare is the better option. That should be the dominant one not private and not some middle of the road the US is funding healthcare but they are still owned by private businesses.
You're right, i said that wrong. They should be offended, but they shouldn't let that offense blind them to the bigger meaning of that statement. 
Okay. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Agreed but people are called d*mb are called that in something important whereas if someone is intelligent at stamp collecting it is not really considered socially smart.
There was a girl that lived in my neighborhood that was clearly not the brightest when it came to the more intellectual subjects. A very in the moment type person. I noticed a lot talk behind her back that she's an "air head" or what not. Well, one day she invited me into her house and there were flowers and plants everywhere. Her hobby was to grow flowers/plants. They were beautiful. I went around and asked how'd you make this or that... and she knew it like a doctor knows surgery. I was blown away, and it made me appreciate a beauty i never gave any attention to. Then on, i laughed at the others saying stuff about her bc they had no idea how deep she actually is once you find something she loved to do. She was smart in her own right. 

It wasn't the left so more so individuals in the DNC who might as well be Republicans screwing over Bernie.
Yeah. With all this Biden push... i think they're up to no good again. I personally wouldn't vote for the guy... well, i have to see his debates, but just listening to him on programs... i don't like him. 

What is your God's name?
I always talk about my belief, never the religion part. And yes, they're different. My belief is that i have a higher self that is boundless and immortal... this self manifests as finite beings to have experiences (belief is in regards to afterlife). This has been my belief ever since i can remember. The religion part is the platform. My religion is this reality. It doesn't have a god necessarily. If you understand the full implications of what i mean about this reality being my religion is that we are talking about everyone's belief. I have certain prophets talking about my belief, others have theirs. For example, my prophets would be Stan Lee, lord of the rings creators, DC creators, every anime i love creators... those are my prophets talking about my belief (actually, if i go deeper... everyone is a prophet since they are sharing their belief). As a finite entity, those are the type of realities i come from. Or, that's just the type of character i am. The trick with this belief is to not worry about what my belief is .. it's to figure out your own bc it's likely different than mine, or the same, or mix. If you have a god in your belief... then, you have a god. In my belief... i am the god of my own reality. I don't have any other gods... although, everyone of them exists bc of others. With that said, i had to make sure everything i believe has an explanation. So, i can explain exactly why this reality is my religion. However, when it comes to my belief.. there are multiple platforms that would allow for such an implication. Currently, and i should say tentatively, i am most impressed by the infinite consciousness platform (especially since intuitively my platform was similar). That isn't a god, or a "who"... it's just a source that allows for conscious beings and many other things really. But i guess one could call that "god." To me, the platform isn't important that much. It's self actualization that's most important since no one is going to hold my hands through infinity except for myself... at least, that's what i believe. As to the religion... i think this life is no different than a movie. 

I am sure he is for free college but I haven't heard anyone be for free university. 
I think it was the CNN / Fox town hall, he said college and university should be tuition free. I barely agree with him up to the college level. The only thing i had was a roof over my head and i worked part time, played music on the side, and got enough money to put myself through it bc "i wanted a degree." I do not think this path should be free like high school. You learn way to much about yourself when it's tough. Maybe have programs for those in really bad situations... but overall, this is one topic i don't agree with. The struggle of finding your way in life is really key to growing up out of high school... i don't think we need a bunch of extended high schoolers running around. 

People think extreme is bad.
I agree. With that said, i think a little caution from the conservative angle is smart to heed. If you have an "extreme" idea... implement it with some care and conservatively. I think things usually fail bc we are fed up with a current system and want the change right away. Like Iran... the Shaw was way better... but they just wanted the change instantly and now look at them. That's when i think extreme ideas that are even good can go wrong. 

Here is a video on how Bernie would win
Haha, you're a Kyle 'seltzer' listener! He is in my opinion one of the best progressive voices. They should listen to his advice... 

It is okay for private healthcare but as you can see with pretty much all of Europe public healthcare is the better option
I hope. I just wonder how it will work out in our country. We have to do it in a way to reward doctors and progression while helping people get care. This is one of the good extremes i'm worried about... bc we just want it now. And, that scares me... we need to go about it carefully. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
She was smart in her own right. 
In that instance she is smart and people belittle here because they know no better or have low self-esteem but that is a far cry from people who I would even call d*mb. That would be people engaging in topics that they think they understand but have no idea what they are talking about. This would mean they are d*mb in that scenario but for other cases a person who accepts a standard like feeling over facts would generally be called d*mb because they would value their personal anecdotes over what is reality.
Yeah. With all this Biden push... i think they're up to no good again. I personally wouldn't vote for the guy... well, i have to see his debates, but just listening to him on programs... i don't like him. 
Did you see what Biden said here? I want to make sure everyone single who thought for voting for him and was young decided to tell him to go f*ck himself.
i think this life is no different than a movie. 
The only thing I would like from you is not to start a cult, value reason over emotion in most cases and don't resort to Violence due to Religion being your reason to do so.
The struggle of finding your way in life is really key to growing up out of high school... i don't think we need a bunch of extended high schoolers running around. 
I don't know about this. I still don't know what I want to do with my life and don't think I would know any time soon. More options might help but less options certainly won't.
I agree. With that said, i think a little caution from the conservative angle is smart to heed. If you have an "extreme" idea... implement it with some care and conservatively.
If you mean give people enough time to move onto the next system then I am for it. Not if you want a 100% of something but settle for 50%. What I think would be good is making sure when you implement each percentage you think about the people who it impacts and makes sure they are not left behind with each percentage added on.
Haha, you're a Kyle 'seltzer' listener! He is in my opinion one of the best progressive voices. They should listen to his advice... 
Like his stuff but my personal best is Destiny then Pakman then joint Sam and Kyle. Don't really have too much like for Kyle or Sam but since I like Destiny and Pakman speaks with him often enough it really helps me understand left wing problems not some d*mb thing a right winger says when debating them with Destiny or with Pakman when seeing the news whether be d*mb right winger or d*mb left wingers.
I hope. I just wonder how it will work out in our country. We have to do it in a way to reward doctors and progression while helping people get care. This is one of the good extremes i'm worried about... bc we just want it now. And, that scares me... we need to go about it carefully. 
I don't know about the reward part but the percentage thing I mentioned if followed by Bernie would work. I doubt people are going stop doing well as a doctor just because their profession went public. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
That is a far cry from people who I would even call d*mb
Oh, i understand what you mean now. Yes, people just making up bullshit to bullshit i would consider dumb if they truly believe in it and expect the world should revolve around their model. For instance, someone arguing to ban guns when they've never shot a gun, have no clue of the history, the implications, or the correct terms. However, feeling has it's place. It's a powerful emotion that shows us the future. But future tripping is bad when you can't come back to reality, the present, and think about the implications of your feeling. Some people are just incapable of this sort of logic, sadly. That's why i am so interested in the meyers briggs test. It's actually genius if you understand what it's indicating. And the majority of people that score on that test are "sensories" ... which have a harder time with logic than "intuitive" types.

Did you see what Biden said here?
Wow, no. But, i'm not surprised. The benefit of my religious view is that i am really good at reading people... society. I knew Trump was going to win as soon as Hillary got the nomination. I won 5 bets with friends lol. And let me tell you, if this dude gets it... Trump will win again. I'm not sure, i have to watch the progression and how he debates... but, he is so clearly a douche bag from what i see so far. Again, it will come down to the douche bag we know that's clear about it... or the one trying to hide it. People see through that facet in our time. 

The only thing I would like from you is not to start a cult
There is a major problem if i even try to promulgate my belief. It's something that is clear to me, but may not be to others... or simply they may not like what i say. If life is a movie, then certain people are here to be what they are towards that movie. A groupie will be nothing more than a groupie if that's his/her sole role. In order for society to disprove this platform... they would basically have to stop being who they are. Which is clearly not possible, to me at least. So, there is an element of hard determinism. However, the platform evolves. So the silver lining is... are we at that point to evolve? Bc bottom line message of my platform is... everyone is their own god. Whether it's a god of being a low iq slave, or a CEO. They are the character they are, but... this character can evolve and be something else. I think everyone playing whatever role their playing likely wanted to. It's not up to me to say it's wrong or right... bc i have no clue 'why' other than figuring out why i've come here. It's a tricky religion to get followers bc i'm just calling it how i'm seeing it. Everyone is playing their own movie. I know i chose to play what i'm playing... but, i can't speak for everyone else. Was it a choice? Accident? A bet? Someone else convincing them? First time? I have no clue. It's empowering in that it's up to you to figure it out, not me.

I still don't know what I want to do with my life and don't think I would know any time soon.
You're young man. I still haven't figured it out and i'm in my 30s. It really depends on what you want to be. Here is an exercise that helped me a little. Think into the future. Imagine yourself waking up in bed, what do you see? Imagine yourself making breakfast, what do you see? Imagine looking around your living space, what do you see? Imagine the career you are doing that gave you all this, what do you see? I personally see two routes for myself which are both radically different. But, as i'm growing... one of the routes is looking like what i have to do. If i'm right spiritually, you are here to do something specific... but, that doesn't mean it's significant or insignificant. My general rule is... what is keeping me alive. I don't fear death at all... so what is keeping me alive has become clear. But that took awhile to realize. For me to be where i am, my past couldn't be any different... so it's starting to make sense. But if you don't look at it spiritually, you just have to keep pushing forward and doing things until one of them clicks. That may happen fast, or take years... in my opinion, take advantage of your youth... in 10 more years you'll miss it. 

you think about the people who it impacts
That's what i mean when i say do it conservatively. 

Pakman
This interview was hilarious. I watch Youtubers from every side. Peterson is really funny when it comes to some subjects... liking calling out victim mentality. But against logic, he debate Kyle too... it's just funny seeing the extreme religious zealot side vs. common sense. 

I doubt people are going stop doing well as a doctor 
I'm worried about innovation. Also, if i could pick any human to be filthy rich, it would be doctors that save lives. So, i want them taken care of in the new system. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
 Yes, people just making up bullshit to bullshit i would consider dumb if they truly believe in it and expect the world should revolve around their model.
That is one problem. The other problem are bad faith actors who don't actually hold the position they believe in. This can be Dave Rubin, Tim Pool etc. I used these two because they say they are on the left but always insult the left and never insult the right. When someone tells you like ice cream but never eat it even being offered it. Are we supposed to believe you like ice cream or maybe you are a liar?
People see through that facet in our time. 
CNN I think had a poll which has Biden winning but they actually cheated the results. They removed the youth out of the equation and only used the older generation. This meant Biden was winning but if they were actually using a representative of a state then they would have the youth in their too. Kyle makes a video about this:
Was it a choice? Accident? A bet? Someone else convincing them? First time? I have no clue. It's empowering in that it's up to you to figure it out, not me.
If you are not harming others or persuading people to join a cult then it is fine by me. I think you should still talk to a professional because from what I read it looks like you have a big ego. Have you watched American Psycho?
in my opinion, take advantage of your youth... in 10 more years you'll miss it. 
Depends on what you do with it. I don't particularly abuse like people tell me to. I just to the same thing because I am not about to be damaged after my youth just for some YOLO moment.
That's what i mean when i say do it conservatively. 
Conservatively is a bad word. Use gradually or as you are doing it people are not left behind while doing it or if they are people left behind the government still has their needs met with a different policy.
This interview was hilarious. I watch Youtubers from every side. Peterson is really funny when it comes to some subjects... liking calling out victim mentality. But against logic, he debate Kyle too... it's just funny seeing the extreme religious zealot side vs. common sense. 
Yeah he is mentally not there. Racist against black people even though he is one and have white people on a pedestal like the "Great White Hope". I can't believe people haven't try to find him mental help because from what I have seen he is not acting this.
I'm worried about innovation. Also, if i could pick any human to be filthy rich, it would be doctors that save lives. So, i want them taken care of in the new system. 
You need doctors for universal healthcare so I doubt they will be mean to them because they are required. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
This can be Dave Rubin, Tim Pool 
Yes... these two annoy the heck out of me, especially Tim Pool. Dave Rubin is an idiot for sitting in front of Shapiro and letting him talk down about him being gay... can't believe he calls someone a friend that won't be with him in his happiest moments. 

CNN I think had a poll which has Biden winning but they actually cheated the results
Yes. I also saw Kyle's video on this. I get my news from Yahoo mainly. The reason is that the comment sections usually point out all the errors. It's pretty cool actually. Although, i've noticed there are more conservatives in the comments, there are progressive and other comments too. It's the new age newspaper that allows people to lambaste the article. It's pretty cool. 

If you are not harming others or persuading people to join a cult then it is fine by me. I think you should still talk to a professional because from what I read it looks like you have a big ego. Have you watched American Psycho?
Okay, now you got me curious. I'd like to spend some time on this. I told you my belief and the platform that correlates to it (call that the religion). I'm curious how that has led you to think i have a big ego. Can you explain? 

Also, how would you define a cult? Wouldn't spreading a religious idea where people take control back while maintaining hope be a good thing? 

On a side note, i am a confident person. The way i think is very competitive. I have never started something in life without thinking i can be the best at it. That drive has always pushed me forward. So my ego can be both a positive and negative. But that's just side note in that i'm not denying it, i'm still curious how you came to that conclusion. 

Yes, i've seen American Pyscho... but i don't see the similarities to what you're saying. I don't remember the movie enough to remember details. 

my youth just for some YOLO moment.
I've had my YOLO moments and they've made me personally better. It's not a bad thing. But, that's not what i meant really anyways. I don't mean go to Havasu get totally drunk on a boat and screw a girl in one of the chambers... although i'd recommend that. I just mean don't focus too much on the future. Just imagine a plan, or make a plan, and push towards it. Just remember to have fun.. however you define fun.  

Conservatively is a bad word
Don't be one of those progressives... how is that a bad word other than people decide to label themselves it that you disagree with? I think it's a beautiful word. 

Yeah he is mentally not there
If you've ever read the 48 laws of power... there is a specific manipulation tactic i he's using. Appear less intelligent than your mark, your mark will drop its guard. He's intelligent enough to have gotten a business going... so, i just wonder how much of it is a show. 

You need doctors for universal healthcare
 Of course they will be required... i just want them to get paid. Doctors deserve their high pay. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
Yes... these two annoy the heck out of me, especially Tim Pool. Dave Rubin is an idiot for sitting in front of Shapiro and letting him talk down about him being gay... can't believe he calls someone a friend that won't be with him in his happiest moments. 
Watch this to find out how incapable Dave Rubin is to find out people who are not completely radical in the bad way.
I did watch Tim Pool but then watched someone else. Realised liberals who spend most of their time being anti-SJW's who spend most if not all time ragging on the left and not even saying anything about the right are not really liberals instead people hiding their power levels as the conservatives they are. Tim Pool is one example. I haven't even heard him say anything bad about the right instead he constantly berates the side he is on. Sure he does show a minority of reasons why he votes for the left but his videos are based on attacking the left.
Yes. I also saw Kyle's video on this. I get my news from Yahoo mainly.
Wow. That is really old. I thought MSN Yahoo were pretty much d*ad but guess people still use it. 
i've noticed there are more conservatives in the comments, there are progressive and other comments too. It's the new age newspaper that allows people to lambaste the article. It's pretty cool. 
Those conservatives probably voted for Trump or too young to vote. I think those conservatives outnumber the progressives in the comments.
I'm curious how that has led you to think i have a big ego. Can you explain? 
I don't think I am important to think I am a star of my own movie. I know that Jeff Bezos is much more of a star and for you to think everyone is their own main character pretty much removes the meaning of the word. If everyone is the main character no-one is. In movies there are only a select few whose stance matters with the story. It would be boring to look at people who simply stay inside all day or do their 9 to 5 job. I think you need to be knocked down a peg to think everyone is their own movie. Most movies would be pretty bad then and you should watch American Psycho. It is actually a really fun movie. Make sure you are watching it by yourself.
Also, how would you define a cult? 
religious group, often living together, whose beliefs are consideredextreme or strange by many people:
So basically don't go around having slavery legal or other far-fetched ideas that the norm does not agree with.
Wouldn't spreading a religious idea where people take control back while maintaining hope be a good thing?
False hope is bad hope. Sure it can make people happy but eventually a revolution will start like in past France where they murdered the Monarchy. The frenches well violent tendency has not stop when you have people in yellow jackets starting a revolution also. This was caused by Religion and example of false hope which eventually got bloody. Hope should be measured not something unattainable or making good out of an awful position. 
So my ego can be both a positive and negative. But that's just side note in that i'm not denying it, i'm still curious how you came to that conclusion. 
The movie part mainly.
Yes, i've seen American Pyscho... but i don't see the similarities to what you're saying. I don't remember the movie enough to remember details.
I advise to watch it again. His ego is based on material wealth. If he is not perceived well by others him internally doesn't matter. You are taking the position that everyone has the same movie as in they are all important but that is not the case.
I've had my YOLO moments and they've made me personally better. It's not a bad thing. But, that's not what i meant really anyways. I don't mean go to Havasu get totally drunk on a boat and screw a girl in one of the chambers... although i'd recommend that. I just mean don't focus too much on the future. Just imagine a plan, or make a plan, and push towards it. Just remember to have fun.. however you define fun.  
Not a risk taker because it would be foolish to do something dangerous. I don't want to commit harm or potentially do so for a maybe I might know what I want to do with my life.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
Don't be one of those progressives... how is that a bad word other than people decide to label themselves it that you disagree with?
Conservatism is always the movement against progression. Not trying to improve society instead remain the same. Sure they don't agree with it themselves but if they are doing well they don't want others to do well which is why they are not progressives. This is mainly due to their economic status but Religion does also have an impact even though I think Jesus advocated more on the lines of socialism or communism instead of capitalism but I am not a Christian who interprets their Bible in the way they want to. 
If you've ever read the 48 laws of power... there is a specific manipulation tactic i he's using. Appear less intelligent than your mark, your mark will drop its guard. He's intelligent enough to have gotten a business going... so, i just wonder how much of it is a show. 
It is not difficult for people to confirm their biases. You don't have to be clever to do so you only need to confirm their biases. Which is why he is relevant because of the people who just want to hear what they want. I don't know how he got to a position to own his own business but I don't think he owns one. He has a YouTube channel and he rents out I think areas to host shows. I am sure Pakman mentioned it in this video. If you wanted to know the person who I would consider the best left wing commentator even though he spends most of gaming would be the person Pakman is talking to.
Of course they will be required... i just want them to get paid.
They will. I don't see how even communism won't pay them so socialist policies would definitely pay them.
Doctors deserve their high pay
Well is a banker deserved screwing over people less fortunate than him in order to get a raise? I think you won't say he does deserve high pay but with doctors I think I am more so worried about the hours. I think they work for too long and the money is not really an issue even if it gets reduced to like 5k which I don't think it will but worst case scenario their pay might get dropped or private sectors that are still open would pay them more but a job at the public sector would be assured because a doctor is always needed whereas the private sector is for people who are well off in life and if they open up in a poor area they are not going to get too much business and would be forced to close down. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
Tim Pool and David Pakman are going to have a debate. Yes David is going to expose him like how he exposed Richard Spencer. Here is something that I think will occur with Tim Pool.

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Tim Pool is one example.
I actually didn't like him on Joe Rogan against Jack Dorsey. I thought he was too full of himself and all he wanted to do is give his opinions. Of course they had some good points... but if my worldview is like anyone's i've seen on Youtube... it's currently Joe Rogan. He see's things almost exactly as i do... i really can't think of anything i've disagreed with him on. The only thing i can think of is things that i'd like to see him expand on. He's really my favorite Youtuber currently. Seems like a chill dude to know... except for his high energy bs. I'm not into high energy people... they annoy me depending on the frequency.

I think those conservatives outnumber the progressives in the comments.
 Yes, but that is one way i knew Trump would win. Bc if you follow the trends enough reading comments all the time... you see a split bw left and right comments. There are more right comments, but there are left comments too. When it was Trump vs. Hillary... i rarely saw anything against Trump from the left... and, comments such as... "screw Hillary i'm voting for Trump" from left comments were getting thousands of TU's. I know it's only one site, i check others too... but even them, i saw this trend. That's why i knew she would lose. The silent voters may not do polling, but i think a lot of them are online in the comments. Know how they feel... it's a good predictor. 

Conservatism is always the movement against progression.
I know that... and i vehemently disagree with staying the same. It's impossible... we evolve and will always progress. But see what you're doing? You're thinking of the word through politics. Why can't we just take this definition: Conservatively: "in a cautious way that seeks to avoid potential risks." The last thing i was thinking of when i used that word was political... stay away from that trap man. It's almost like you're building a phobia around that word... it's a mental trap dude. There is good in both ideas. Staying the same when things are working (for everyone) would be an ideal world so we would all be conservatives. I have no hate for the idea... i currently will fight against it in our present time bc we don't have that world... and yes, it's working for the very few and they are getting greedy. I totally agree.    

I don't think he owns one
I think he does. He has programs that helps people get into business. I'm sure they're not free. I can see it in his eyes man, the guy's not stupid... he's just a zealot that thinks the Christian god is real and their is a spiritual war... that shit screws with your mind and makes you crazy... Clearly as he shows it on full display. He's really funny though, and witty... i've binged a couple of his videos.  

Well is a banker deserved screwing over people less fortunate than him in order to get a raise?
The answer to this is just too long. Why is he? What is his situation? Has he tried other options? Who did he screw over? Was he forced to? Do others do it? Just way too many factors for me to say if this is wrong or wrong but right. If we take it to the extreme, the 1% screwing people over to keep their power... i think that is wrong and we should fight back. To them it's perfectly right, and i understand why they are doing it... i probably would to. But everything has a cause and effect... if they chose to push humanity into a corner, we will eventually bite back. That's the beauty of humans. With a dog you know the bite is coming... with people, you won't see it when it hits you. 

Tim Pool and David Pakman are going to have a debate
I'll keep my eye out for it... i'm not subbed to either. I think i'm going to sub to Pakman... he seems cool. The Destiny guy gets on my nerves. Coincidentally i was just listening to him at work on Kyles 3 hour podcast. He was getting on my nerves bashing on centrists. I don't like anyone that bashes on the idea of centrism... bc to me, centrism means being reasonable and conscious of differing views. Sure, bash on idiot centrists bc i'm sure there are many... but not the idea. As you can tell, i find deeper meanings in words. I don't like it when people aren't being nuanced. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I don't think I am important to think I am a star of my own movie.
Hmm, i don't like talking about this belief in typing format bc it's very deep and hard to explain every element without you asking questions. I'm not boasting, but it's been in the works for i don't know more than 20 years of my life, all of my life, this is what i have believed. Before knowing what belief even means. 

You can think you're important; or you can think you're insignificant. It doesn't matter bc what you are doing is comparing your experience to Elon. That's his experience. Me personally, i would rather watch a movie like yours than watch someone like him. I hate celebrity, singer, rise up type movies. Think about it like this... if i could cut your life into just 2 hours, could i not make some kind of movie out of your life? What genre do you think it is? Do you honestly believe... even if you find it insignificant, that others find it insignificant? Are you completely insignificant... or do you give significance to some things? To some people? You can flip this logic on me and say what about a baby born for an hour and dies... but, no... that baby created a bunch of scenes. Of a mother crying, of a sister rethinking her life, of a distant brother falling back in love with his family, etc. etc. etc. 

What people don't grasp is my belief... you are critiquing the platform before understand the belief part. If i am an infinite being having finite experiences... what does that truly mean? If i live to 100... what is that to the infinite self? Nothing right? How many times can i live as Elon, how many times can i be Superman? How many times can i be the top of the top? In an infinite existence... would i never have the urge to just be something insignificant? I can answer all of these for myself... but my answers don't apply to you. 

other far-fetched ideas that the norm does not agree with.
I don't think we know what the norm "truly" believes yet. There are far-fetched ideas that would be beneficial. For instance, "think for yourself and don't let the religious rule you." Far fetched, but you could work with that and at least wake some up to the world around them... while the zealots cringe. Who cares about the fringes... they will eventually go extinct. I don't mean that in a bad way, but everything has it's time. A movie can't progress without a progression. It's actually zealots that can't change even when faced with hard facts and proof... that has me convinced of characters. If they could change so easily, i'd be wrong.

False hope is bad hope.
I don't get how a belief that is self empowering would give people false hope. I think people controlling others currently and feeding them lies is false hope... i think that's where we are today. Any new belief system that brings power back to the individual is what i'll vote for. It's all about time-frame in any case... it will happen. It's just "when" ... i personally think that's close. See, if we are going off my platform... then it would be logical for people that are more evolved to come here when it's more evolved. Another topic that's hard to explain through typing though. 

The movie part mainly.
I don't get why. I would have expected you to say the whole i'm god part, or that i chose to come here... those seem more ego based. But in any case, i really can't get around ego, selfishness, etc. Bc this is "my" belief. You don't have to believe it, no one does. I know what i am here for, i know where i'm going, and even if i don't... i know it will be "me" who has to deal with it. If it's atheists' way.. i don't have to worry about anything bc i won't know anything (boring)... if it's the infinite other possibilities.. again, i will have to deal with it. That is what my belief is founded on. Does it apply to you? I don't know. But you have to get serious and this is why i don't ask or talk about this over typing... What do you truly believe? I'm not your master, i'm not your teacher... i'm nothing but an insignificant human to you. My beliefs don't matter... it's all about who you believe you are and what character you'll play. This doesn't even have to be spiritual... that's also how life works. 

Not a risk taker because it would be foolish to do something dangerous. I don't want to commit harm or potentially do so for a maybe I might know what I want to do with my life.
Everything rewarding comes with a great risk... you should work on getting over that fear of the unknown. But... as i hope you're realizing, i don't get to define anything for you... fun is what you define as fun. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
it's been in the works for i don't know more than 20 years of my life, all of my life, this is what i have believed. Before knowing what belief even means.
It doesn't mean it is actually true. Doing something for 20 years can correlate you know what you are talking about but is that know correct. I can know how to farm lets say on World of Warcraft and never used to use social media to find the best strategy. After lefts 14 of playing it I finally go to social media and realise WOW people collectively have found a better strategy to farming than I ever did. Basically you are the WOW player and social media is a medical profession whatever it may be.
Me personally, i would rather watch a movie like yours than watch someone like him.
Even if you don't want to watch Elon you have to understand how much more important he is compared to me.
Do you honestly believe... even if you find it insignificant, that others find it insignificant?
It is like saying 2 is more than 1 but wouldn't someone find enjoyment in 1? Yes they would but 2 is still more than 1.
What people don't grasp is my belief... you are critiquing the platform before understand the belief part. If i am an infinite being having finite experiences... what does that truly mean? If i live to 100... what is that to the infinite self? Nothing right? How many times can i live as Elon, how many times can i be Superman? How many times can i be the top of the top? In an infinite existence... would i never have the urge to just be something insignificant? I can answer all of these for myself... but my answers don't apply to you. 
I am not talking about an infinite universe. I am talking about a finite universe. Who would you rather be me or Elon?
I don't think we know what the norm "truly" believes yet.
The majority of people believe in Christianity or Islam.
then it would be logical for people that are more evolved to come here when it's more evolved. Another topic that's hard to explain through typing though. 
Don't think you said something disagreeing me saying false hope is bad hope.
I would have expected you to say the whole i'm god part
Must have missed that. Guess you must be a bad God because you are not the president.
My beliefs don't matter... it's all about who you believe you are and what character you'll play.
I can see what you are saying because I play video games but there are many hurdles in a persons life so this reduction is unfair to people that have an awful life and can't really play the character they want to play.
Everything rewarding comes with a great risk
That is a lie that people tell people. Something risky will lead to negative consequences down the line whereas playing it safe doesn't lead to consequences specifically because of you playing it safe. 
you should work on getting over that fear of the unknown.
I am not fearful of the unknown but more so doing something then realising I don't enjoy it. I think that happens a lot and if I keep on doing more new things more likely than not I will get bored of that also.
But... as i hope you're realizing, i don't get to define anything for you... fun is what you define as fun. 
Fun is what you enjoy. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
It doesn't mean it is actually true.
I never asserted it is. What i mean when i said that is basically i can back up what i'm talking about. I didn't just willy nilly make it up without any forethought and analysis. What i did however is first figure it out by myself. Once i felt i had it down enough by myself, i started researching beliefs, philosophies, science, etc. It's very interesting doing it this way imho bc you realize people come close to explaining it but never get my exact belief. It's always some form of theirs but with a platform that could be similar. 

Even if you don't want to watch Elon you have to understand how much more important he is compared to me.
How are we defining importance? Right now, you are much more important to me than Elon is bc you are helping me evolve my ideas through discussion. I actually give discussion the highest level of importance. Is he important in his innovations? Yes, in that right he's a lot more important than you (or i) since he is giving back to more people. But, if you think fame and money alone makes someone important... i would disagree.

It is like saying 2 is more than 1 but wouldn't someone find enjoyment in 1? Yes they would but 2 is still more than 1.
The fact is, they both exist. You don't always have to be 2 and you don't always have to be 1.

I am not talking about an infinite universe. I am talking about a finite universe. Who would you rather be me or Elon?
In a finite universe i wouldn't even pick this reality. Actually, that is my argument for why i say a duality bw infinite and finite. My type of personality would not be here if i was finite. I'd live as a vampire until i died, or some other fictional character. As to your question, i don't know you enough but i also don't like Elon that much either. I'll take it as be 'regular' or 'famous' ... if i was finite, i would be the character closest to who i am. My genre is fantasy/scify.. that's the type of character i am. So, in this life... money is a super power. Therefore, yes... i'd pick the rich route. "IF" i was finite. But this is really a bad question... bc you're already assuming your story won't get to his level. You assuming your story won't have anything interesting. But you're also missing that in an infinite platform, i'd be regular more times than not. The things i am here for... i cannot be Elon... the other stuff i'm still waiting to find out. I don't know the end of my story. 

The majority of people believe in Christianity or Islam.
See... i don't believe that. I believe the majority of people are pretending to be Christians or... well, maybe a little less so with Muslims, but even them. 

Guess you must be a bad God because you are not the president.
That is honestly the last thing i would be in this reality. What are boring and self-obsessed role... 

have an awful life and can't really play the character they want to play.
See, how do you know this? How do you know they aren't doing exactly what they want? How do you know their life is awful? This is something harder to wrap your mind around bc we can only know our own experience. I don't know why others would do what they do. But, i see humans alive now obsessed with torture, obsessed with violent gang life, obsessed with 'wanting' to be raped, etc. All the evils, there are humans that wish for it. If they exist... then, could it not happen they come back and become it? Well, that's conceivable in the platform. What about good people getting in the cross fire... again, i have no clue why the person would do that. For instance i look within myself... would i ever try an evil life? Sorta yes. Say if i become Joker. There's people i'll kill. Say i become Deadpool... well, evil has to be done to me to become him. I know i'm using fictional characters... but that's just my world. Don't get thrown off by it... understand how their experience wouldn't be what it is without the progression. There's a lot of depth to it. 

That is a lie that people tell people. 
It's not totally a lie, but i agree with you it's exaggerated. There are also calculated risks. But risking will move you along a lot faster than not taking risks. It's unavoidable. Without risks, you'll stay stagnant. 

I am not fearful of the unknown but more so doing something then realising I don't enjoy it. I think that happens a lot and if I keep on doing more new things more likely than not I will get bored of that also
This sentence sounds a lot like something i would have said at your age. I've gone through, 8 career changes, 5 interest changes, etc... Things i use to love, i don't enjoy anymore; things i recently enjoyed, i don't anymore, careers i thought i'd love, i hated; on and on. If you're truly like me... in that you get sick of things you love, man... it'll be a bumpy road. I truly believe you should start dabbling in stuff, bc i wish i did it sooner. Being careful in what i wanted to do is what has been kicking me in the ass... I just get sick of things; i hope that's not how you are bc it sucks. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
Once i felt i had it down enough by myself, i started researching beliefs, philosophies, science, etc. It's very interesting doing it this way imho bc you realize people come close to explaining it but never get my exact belief. It's always some form of theirs but with a platform that could be similar. 
From what you said. It doesn't mean what you are saying is true it just means you think you know enough read some stuff and created a structure. You have yet to prove that structure to be true.
How are we defining importance?
Giving more good around the world. Good would be beneficial. His Tesla cars and other innovations helped more people than I ever have.
Right now, you are much more important to me than Elon is bc you are helping me evolve my ideas through discussion.
This can't be your stance. Me talking to one person is not the same as Elon giving people an electric car worth buying. Even at a fundamental level. I am helping 1 person whereas Elon is helping millions. Elon is more important by the numbers and innovations. I can't compete which is why he is more valuable than me.
But, if you think fame and money alone makes someone important... i would disagree.
Even in that respect he beats me. I think you can't provide a single case where I am more important than Elon Musk which is fair.
The fact is, they both exist. You don't always have to be 2 and you don't always have to be 1.
2 is more than 1 which is why that is more important. Saying someone enjoys doesn't matter when that person can enjoy his time with 2 instead of 1. 
In a finite universe i wouldn't even pick this reality.
In a finite universe there is only one reality. You can say I choose a different time to exist than this one but if there is more than 1 reality then it would be considered a multi-verse not a finite one. I meant finite as in one.
 bc you're already assuming your story won't get to his level.
Yes and it is fair to think that because I am not Elon Musk. A person with a drive and the capability to do what he does. I might one day be as capable as him but that is wishful thinking not something reasonable I can say.
You assuming your story won't have anything interesting.
Interesting doesn't mean it is the same level as important as Elon. Anyone can have an interesting life but that is because if the person is not as important as Elon would mean they had to concede on their dreams. A person wanted to do well in life but then realised bills, parents dying and forced to stay in job because it provides healthcare is an instance where his life is less important because that person is not capable of doing what he wanted to do but settled for something reasonable at his stage. He can watch Netflix due to his standing in life but he would like many other people have dreams about things that he would never have like a Yacht or might be simply not a care in a world due to the responsibility he might have. 
See... i don't believe that. I believe the majority of people are pretending to be Christians or... well, maybe a little less so with Muslims, but even them. 
If you mean they are not really believing Christianity to the fullest only picking parts they like or have time to read while doing other things then I agree. Most people are not following the fullest of their Religion but they are still Religious and would still be a Christian or Muslim.
That is honestly the last thing i would be in this reality. What are boring and self-obsessed role...
A good God to me would be able to control what it has created not be some random person which has less power than a thing that they have created.
How do you know they aren't doing exactly what they want?
This is unfair for you to even question that. Many people make concessions in their life because they can't be what they want in life and are forced in the specific situation they are in. Everyone has goals doesn't mean they will achieve them which is why people don't get exactly what they want.
It's unavoidable. Without risks, you'll stay stagnant. 
Yes but with risks you are pretty much opening yourself for harm hoping for a result that doesn't result in that.
This sentence sounds a lot like something i would have said at your age. I've gone through, 8 career changes, 5 interest changes, etc... Things i use to love, i don't enjoy anymore; things i recently enjoyed, i don't anymore, careers i thought i'd love, i hated; on and on. If you're truly like me... in that you get sick of things you love, man... it'll be a bumpy road. I truly believe you should start dabbling in stuff, bc i wish i did it sooner. Being careful in what i wanted to do is what has been kicking me in the ass... I just get sick of things; i hope that's not how you are bc it sucks. 
I think mine would be a reduction of what you said but I don't really see me being happy with a specific career but I do have interests. I also understand my interests have changed and I am open to my interests being changed if a specific decides to not be fulfilling to watch. I guess I am going through same as you but I don't think it is any different with most people if not all. I think they lie to themselves that they have things figured out or they are responsible but I think most if not all people are not but they are always trying to be. Always trying to achieve consistent responsibility and happiness only to be let-down by another event in their life. A person they care about dies, getting fired or sheer boredom in what they do or a lover who you've grown apart from. Life is filled with disappoints and I don't really let them go but I do forget about them. If my brain simply did not forget about my disappoints I would be worse of today or maybe I would actually learn from my mistakes but I doubt it. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
You have yet to prove that structure to be true.
You're still not getting it. I don't have anything to prove. Reality is what it is, and my belief of what will happen to me is only for me. The actual metaphysical platform is still unknowable and i would be quite arrogant to say i know what that is. It's like asking a scientist what's before the big bang... who knows. All i can do is examine the platforms and find those i like the most (personally with healthy skepticism and careful consideration). But i would never say i know it's true. The only things i know to be true is who i am, and what i am observing. Both science and spirituality are far behind giving me a platform that would make it true or false. Until they do, i will go with what i know and what i see. Unless i'm proven wrong. I love being proven wrong so i'm waiting. 

This can't be your stance.
Yes it's my stance, again you're not getting it... or, i just think you have a sad way of defining who's important. What has Elon done for me? My uncle has one of their cars and he didn't even let me drive it... bc he's a child, so is Elon... they're all insignificant humans. So, who do i say is important? Look at it like this, if our conversation lead to something in me starting up my dream and becoming successful... who's more important? You that gave me that push... or Elon that doesn't effect me at all? It doesn't matter how many people he helps, i would say you are more important for making my life better. Same as you.. if something i say reminds you in the future, you take a risk, and your dreams come true... you would really say a human that does nothing for you is more important than this one human that gave you your dreams? If so, i would say you have a skewed way of giving people importance. But you can do whatever you want, i just don't agree. Now, if you said you or Marlin Manson... i'd go with the dark lord. He's touched my life in more freaky ways than one. I give people importance that make my life better. 

2 is more than 1 which is why that is more important.
In my eyes... you're wrong. Give random people importance if you want... they're nothing but humans to me playing their role. It doesn't mean they aren't important... sure they're important. But as i mention above, that's not how i individually give people importance in my life.

I meant finite as in one.
Then fine... only one existence i'd be a rock-star over you... that doesn't prove anything other than you giving me only one choice. Anyone would choose the best reality they can imagine. That's why i favor an infinite platform. 

that is wishful thinking not something reasonable I can say.
You're the only one that knows your limits, but don't forget your also the one that can give yourself limits. 

Yacht or might be simply not a care in a world due to the responsibility he might have
Some people with everything have nothing. Some people with noting have everything. I've personally seen this to be true.   

but they are still Religious and would still be a Christian or Muslim.
It depends which age groups we are talking about... the new Gens up to millennial... possibly into Gen x. I don't believe this to be true. They just don't have a viable alternative, yet. They believe bc they know whatever their belief is true, and to me it is, they've just picked a platform they 'think' will give them what they know. That's why most don't care for the details. 

A good God
Exactly why it isn't logical to suspect the platform is one good god. 

This is unfair for you to even question that. Many people make concessions in their life because they can't be what they want in life and are forced in the specific situation they are in. Everyone has goals doesn't mean they will achieve them which is why people don't get exactly what they want.
How do you know? You are talking about other people's experience. How do you know their experience? They may not even know why. But, you do? Maybe they didn't want that goal? Maybe that's not what they're here to do? Maybe they're just here to die? Etc. etc. etc. This is why you shouldn't be analyzing other people's path. Helping others is of course good, helping them find their way... that's what you can give. But saying they want this, or they want that... you have no clue what they want or why they're here. If we get deep into the implications of my belief, they may not even be here. I have no clue how others are playing what they are, i have no clue what they are to this world... you and i have no clue other than our own experience.
What if i told you my experience has been such that being brutally murdered would have been a mercy (i could have made this even worse)? Would you want my experience? Bc what i am from it now... i wouldn't change a thing, and i would do it over again to be here with what i know i'm here for. So... do you really think you know other people and their experience? Am i a masochist? No. I'm just aware of what that darkness gave me.

Life is filled with disappoints and I don't really let them go but I do forget about them.
Yeah... i would do the same. Problem with not letting them go however is they'll compound your next disappointment.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Outplayz
Unless i'm proven wrong. I love being proven wrong so i'm waiting. 
If belief is how you got there. I doubt I can use evidence to prove your belief to be wrong because it is what you believe not what you have gathered to make it reasonable.
What has Elon done for me?
Clearly missing out what Elon has done for so many other people. This can can come off egotistical since either you state no one else matters who they are not important enough to matter because they have impacted my life in anyway.
I give people importance that make my life better. 
Even by that measurement Elon has given more people meaning so I still yet to get a measurement where Elon is worse than you or I that is fair.
Give random people importance if you want
I used reason to measure their point. I am simply saying I am 1 one compared to Elon's more than 1. If this is down to giving people a good electric cars then I would be a 0 compared to Elon's millions. 
Anyone would choose the best reality they can imagine.
How can you say you can pick the best reality when you don't even concede that one life is more important than another? Is it all belief to you and no reason?
You're the only one that knows your limits, but don't forget your also the one that can give yourself limits. 
Iimits are like rules. You are not supposed to break them.
Some people with everything have nothing. Some people with noting have everything. I've personally seen this to be true.
How can you say this when you don't even say that Elon is more important than me? How are you measuring someone have something and another having nothing when you don't even accept the measurements I use to decide Elon is more important than me?
How do you know?
Tell me an instance where anyone has reached every single goal in their life. Life is all about concessions which you use to realise your place in life then you can think about enjoying yourself. You can enjoy yourself by not meeting your goals.
Yeah... i would do the same. Problem with not letting them go however is they'll compound your next disappointment.
I am guessing compound as in pile up. To an extent yes if I decide to remember them or brain triggers specific disappoints that I don't like bringing up. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I doubt I can use evidence to prove your belief to be wrong because it is what you believe not what you have gathered to make it reasonable.
This is two different levels of consideration. I already know you can't prove me wrong bc i know humanity isn't even close to such proofs. However, you can through reason and logic. I've spent years seeing if it's even logical for this possibility. I find no reason today to think it's not a viable possibility whereas i can use some thought to say Christianity for example falls short. So on both fronts of proof and reason i would say i have no reason not to suspect my belief's possibility. 

Clearly missing out what Elon has done for so many other people. 
You really couldn't have chosen a more boring guy to me... but this will answer all your Elon crap. You framed you're first question asking me personally who i would find more important, so obviously it's a selfish ego point of view. I give importance to those that affect my life. I never said he isn't overall important, and if we are making the metric 'the more people you help' obviously he is more important. But i don't accept your way of defining importance if that's all you look for. I feel sorry for your friends/family if you think some random person is more important to "you" than they are. That's just disappointing to me. 

How can you say you can pick the best reality when you don't even concede that one life is more important than another?
I think i have a better grasp on importance than you do... so i'm pretty sure i understand what a best reality is a little more than you do since i realize the best of all realities would still not make me important to those i don't help. 

Iimits are like rules. You are not supposed to break them.
This doesn't make sense. As a drummer, if i thought this way... i would have not had as much fun as i did. 

How can you say this when you don't even say that Elon is more important than me?
1) Bc half my family is rich and i hear them and know their mind set even with wealth... and they're all doctors that save lives so i would say they are more important than Elon. and 2) what does importance have anything to do with happiness? 

Tell me an instance where anyone has reached every single goal in their life. Life is all about concessions which you use to realise your place in life then you can think about enjoying yourself. You can enjoy yourself by not meeting your goals.
I never indicated anything to the contrary. Unless your saying this applies when you are infinite... to which case, maybe you're right about you. Maybe you didn't have a goal when you came here... but, you'r not right about me. I have a strong grasp on what it would mean if i'm also infinite and finite rules of limitations wouldn't make sense in that state.