Change the semantics of Private Messaging to Direct Messaging and allow us to reveal it.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 18
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
I want to reveal a truth about Type1 and Sparrow. I need CoC change and I know how to make it happen. Discord is one of many platforms that has enabled this to occur completely legally within the platform's policy by calling it DM's instead of PM's.

I will expose you all once it's allowed, have no doubt. I am RM and I am here on a mission.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
I am fairly sure that we both will score high on that one.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
You are a more 'drag others down' form of narcissist whereas I am more of a 'lift myself up'.

We reach the same conclusion that we're better than others via the different paths.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
That website had far too few questions to capture your style of narcissist.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
Fortunately not. I’m mostly nevers and rarelys.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I would honestly say that most people in my life don't consider me a narcissist, they consider me an intelligent guy who just happens to be aware he's intelligent.

Those that call me something like that tend to be among those who are incapable of appreciating my intellect and how I use it to help others actually at times, not just benefit myself.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
Do you realise that that test is a bit ridiculous to actually catch a narcissist? Narcissists don't think they have an exaggerated sense of self etc. 

They also will realise what the test is about as narcissists who are cerebral kind (I am smarter than others) are going to figure out what the test is, such as you, and lie to get good results. You're more of a psychopath than a narcissist though, but you're definitely both.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
Bahahaha.

I don’t think I can add anything to that :)

You’re not a narcissist - just smarter and better than everyone else, and if anyone doesn’t understand you - it’s their fault for not being as smart as you.

Well played, sir!

bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
Users have an expectation of privacy in any non-public communications they have. Whatever the name of the system, it would not be appropriate to permit arbitrary revelation of the messages exchanged therein.

I have reviewed the evidence you presented. I found that it did not rise to the standard needed to render a verdict on the issue. If you have additional evidence, or if more arises, I am always willing to consider it. But, in order to take action, moderation must be convinced that no other reasonable explanation exists for any evidence presented in furtherance of any multi-accounting allegations. This statement should not be construed as expressing an opinion on the evidence presented except insofar as moderation found that evidence did not to rise to the necessary standard needed to reach an actionable conclusion.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
The sadness of it is that you apply it backwards.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@RationalMadman
No, not really.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
I'm not the one going to your threads posting about mental disorders. Think who the real attention whore and egomaniac is. You're just an inverted more severe one than me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
Why did I get in trouble for calling Drafterman a sociopath but Ramshutu can freely discuss my mental health and about me as he pleases in the forums? I will prefer him permanently banned  from discussing me or my mental health.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
You know, I shouldn’t have posted that: your right. I apologize, I shouldn’t be making armchair diagnosis, I won’t do it again.

Saying that, it was meant to be serious, but a tongue in cheek reference to your behaviour here. You appear to view yourself as some towering intellect, that most of your failures are down to the actions of others - rather than yourself, you appear to implicitly demand special treatment - and you want to make a big public show of all your drama.

Your current predicament is mostly down to the first and second points: and your unwillingness to either accept error or learn from the mistakes you make: I believe you were used to lower quality opponents then, when faced with an influx of new members that didn’t forfeit every round: you are unable to keep up with each argument. You are now accepting the same large quantity of debates but are doubling down on the dissmissive semantic arguments that lose track of the resolution that helped you lose a number of debates before.

You can either learn, grow and adapt, and not buy into your own hype just enough to question the validity of your arguments (something that any good debater needs to do); or you can keep doing what your doing: which right now makes you sound like that drunk 50 year old drunk guy at a bar in an Ohio state t-shift who can’t shut up about how he wrestled in college.

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
No you can't.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Ramshutu
I got "Little or No Indication of Narcissistic Personality Disorder"
"Your answers suggest that there is Little or No indication that you have symptoms common among people with narcissistic personality disorder. However, this quiz is no substitute for a proper diagnosis from a health care professional and we would encourage you to schedule an appointment with your doctor or other mental health professional now."
Goldtop
Debates: 0
Goldtop
RM asks: Why did I get in trouble for calling Drafterman a sociopath but Ramshutu can freely discuss my mental health and about me as he pleases in the forums?
No need to blame Ram, he was naturally responding to the constant flow of unintelligible nonsense here. What you're experiencing are the results of an extremely poorly run forum. They're still trying to re-invent the wheel here but keep punching out squares. The tried and true methods of well run forums are not of any interest to them, so you and Ram are going to continuously have to deal with trying to drive your vehicles with square wheels. That's why Drafterman, who isn't a sociopath, no longer posts here, he made that quite clear long ago. Good luck with that.