should trump be considered christian?

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 23
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi

he has said that he has no need to ask God for forgiveness. he has also said his favorite bible verse is 'an eye for an eye'. jesus condemned both of those mindsets. this isn't even mentioning his policies. 

do these things disqualify trump as a christian? 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@n8nrgmi
Well, whether he is or not, we certainly are praying for him in The Orthodox Church.

We pray for our governing authorities, even when they are overtly anti-christian. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
If he says he is a Christian. 

Apparently all you have to do is say ( im a Christian ) same with Muslim. 
I can go from Christian to Muslim to atheist like ummmmmm, ' clicks fingers '  like that. 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Self declaration is not proof of identity.
Unless you think a man in drag who says they are a woman is actually a woman...
Because that is exactly where that leads.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@n8nrgmi
Does it matter?

has also said his favorite bible verse is 'an eye for an eye'. jesus condemned both of those mindsets.
 Could you put up the verses supporting that?
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@n8nrgmi
Should Torquemada the grand inquisiter of the Spanish inquisition have been considered a Christian? His policies where brutal and unforgiving in a way the trump administration has yet to match and yet the church supported him and his right to dispense "justice".

I think you may be engaged in a no true Scotsman fallacy.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@secularmerlin
I dispute that the church of the papalists is representative of The Church to begin with, as they broke away from Orthodox Christianity, which is The Church.

And it is not a "no true scotsman fallacy" to point out a very real identity fallacy.

secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Mopac
Careful Mopac thay seems almost like an attempt at debate and you said debate is unchristian. Maybe your not a real Christian.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@secularmerlin
There is no sin in reasoning together, neither is speaking the truth.

Quarreling for the sake of strife is the type of debate that is sinful.

You are certainly guilty of the later to your own shame.

The Orthodox Catholic Church is The One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church. The papalist church is not with us.
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@Mopac
Quarreling for the sake of strife is the type of debate that is sinful.

Unless you think one of us is going to spontaneously reverse our position you must know that engaging will inevitably lead to disagreement. While I'm not sure if I would label a simple intellectual disagreement strife you have certainly given the impression that you consider it so.

That being the case any and every time you engage me in these discussions you either are doing it for the sake of strife or you have unrealistic expectations. 

I am inclined to believe that you simply have unrealistic expectations but either way it does seem to incline you towards behaviorsthat you yourself have labeled unchristian. 

So unless you have some way of quantifying the difference between a "true christian" that is behaving in an "unchristian" way then behavior cannot be used as a measure of "christianness".

I fully expect you to reply and I fully expect that reply to contain no sufficient method of separating "true christians" doing "unchristian" things and "false christians" if that is the case. If you make a reply to this post and it does not contain such a formula which is not simply a matter of subjective opinion then do not expect any reply.

n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
-->
@Stephen
matthew 5:38 jesus said you have heard it said an eye for an eye, but jesus said turn the other cheek

jesus told the apostles to say the 'our father' which asks god to forgive us. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@secularmerlin
In other words, you want what I say to fit into your way of understanding things.

It is this hubris that keeps you in the dark. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@n8nrgmi
Does it matter?

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@n8nrgmi
the CHRISTIANS are HELL on EARTH,  so after death there is obviously RELIEF from these Parasites....

Everyday people are MURDERED in the name of JESUS or ALLAH....no other GODS are used for
DEATH and DESTRUCTION like the JESUS and ALLAH God invented garbage.....

Now more than EVER all of humanity needs to agree that JESUS and ALLAH are in the same category
as ZEUS and ODIN...= Comic Book characters for entertainment only....

No one is bowing or preaching about ZEUS or ODIN...+++ thousands of other GODS humans have 
invented and trashed over the eons...

The GREATEST DISGRACE and THREAT to HUMAN, ANIMAL, ENVIRONMENT, and literally the
PLANET itself are the CHRISTIANS and MUSLIM Parasite VAMPIRES...all these morons do is
incite FEAR -INTIMIDATION -VIOLENCE in order to assimilate weak minded people into some 
horrifically OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE CULT....

All of the JESUS and ALLAH based CULTS are obsessed with CONTROL....no human can function
with a truly OPEN MIND and LIFESTYLE without facing CONDEMNATION and SUFFERING from
Parasite VAMPIRES who PLAY GOD...in the name of their fake GOD hoax....

This need to CONTROL the MINDS and LIVES of their enslaved human sheeple is the PURPOSE
of these CULT ORGANIZATIONS...

Just look at the DISEASE spread by the Roman Catholic Parasites...the Jehovah's Witnesses, the
Latter Day SATANS, and countless other absurd spins on the boy GOD hoax JESUS Rome invented.

Worse is the everyday DEATH and DESTRUCTION by JESUS idiot neighbor GOD invention by the
ARABS who are desperate to totally eradicate the JEWS for their GOD hoax...let alone the CHRISTIAN
infidels as they describe them ! 

The Middle East GODS are used to TERRORIZE humanity...all 3 are twisted and stolen versions of other
GODS and stories of Cultures long gone...but exploited for their creations including GOD inventing...

SOLUTION to the Middle East CRISIS and the WORLD CRISIS of OPPRESSION and EXPLOITATION

.........is the IMMEDIATE REINVENTION of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD hoaxes into Comic Book
Mythology for entertainment only....so when anyone says i BELIEVE in YAWEH - JESUS - ALLAH 
just smile, laugh, and say well that's great !  and alot of people DON't they BELIEVE in ZEUS and ODIN
and want more Comic Book Movies featuring them....your Middle East GODS are tired and boring 
has beens....then walk away !   and FORGET.....

Castin
Castin
No. Like many before him, he is merely donning the cloak of Christianity because it is culturally convenient and politically advantageous.

I suspect many of his Christian supporters are quite aware that he is no model Christian. They support him anyway, probably because many Christians compartmentalize their politics and their faith.

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@n8nrgmi
I wouldn't count on it.

Stronn
Stronn
-->
@n8nrgmi
There are (at least) two ways to take this question. The first is, does Trump behave in a Christian-like manner? The second is, does Trump actually believe what he professes to believe?

I think the answer to both questions is no, although obviously no one can know with absolute certainly what another person believes. But all signs point to him feigning religiosity only to serve his own ends.

YeshuaRedeemed
Debates: 8
YeshuaRedeemed
-->
@n8nrgmi
That's between President Trump, and Jesus. it's not for me to say. I do disagree with him (Trump) on some policies for sure, but to demonize him as an alleged Nazi, is libel, or slander. if you don't like President Trump, please, by all means, don't vote for him.
WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@n8nrgmi
CHRISTIAN is synonymous with CON ARTIST....no doubt TRUMP understands the CON GAME and the ART of DECEPTION

BUT...he is determined to use his experience with the CONS and SCUM he has encountered in his experiences to shine a
big SPOTLIGHT on the Clowns of the CORRUPT CONGRESS CIRCUS who have done virtually NOTHING for LEGAL
AMERICAN CITIZENS.....just a bunch os self centered bickering FOOLS....

CHRISTIANS as a whole are like their ENEMY NEIGHBOR the MUSLIMS of ALLAH parasites....both sides are horrifically
OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE man made constructs for POWER and CONTROL...both use the Moses JEW GOD as
a tool to spin their own GOD versions....so all 3 Middle East GODS are Comic Book HOAXES...

ALL 3 are used to INCITE...FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE and all 3 have long records of ATROCITIES against 
all humanity and the planet....EXPLOITATION and SLAVERY is all these 3 GOD hoaxes are used for...

A Game of Thrones played with a Game of fake GODS....simple as that

CHRISTIANS are among the GREATEST THREATS to humanity and EARTH...time to rid humanity of this DISEASE

CHRISTIAN  = COMIC BOOK HOAX   
Paul
Paul
-->
@n8nrgmi
I wouldn't say he is a christian, but I would say he is the Antichrist.

8 days later

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@n8nrgmi
Trump divorced 3x.  He is against illegal immigration, when the bible is for open borders.  He has yet to sell all he has, which Jesus told him to do.  He has exceptions to his abortion position.  While I'm not Christian, neither is Trump, and I don't regard this as a bad thing.  I don't care if he's Christian or not, as long as he runs the country well.  I don't agree with everything Trump has supported, but I like him over Hillary.  I would have preferred Mike Pence as president.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
If he is it never came out before he ran. 
WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@n8nrgmi
CHRISTIAN ?    A human attaches this word to their NAME.....i.e.....hello i'm BOZO and i am a CHRISTIAN......OK...so what is supposed to happen ?

Well ? .......Like  how are other humans that are NOT using the "CHRISTIAN" label supposed to respond ?   oh, right...they fall on the floor and shake like an imbecile then beg for forgiveness and salvation for even EXISTING .....and defying JESUS...therefore he/she must be PUNISHED and SUFFER in LIFE and DEATH for their CRIME...and most definitely he/she will  "GO TO HELL"   ................simple as that......

POINT ?    the CHRISTIAN....just like the MUSLIM parasite VAMPIRE is only concerned with POWER and CONTROL each CULT uses  their JESUS or  ALLAH invented GOD hoaxes as scapegoats for MURDER and DESTRUCTION....

Oh NO.... says the hypnotized and brainwashed  "CHRISTIAN"  CULT slave drone...."JESUS is the WAY and YOU MUST OBEY" or suffer and DIE....

The PROOF is irrefutable....CHRISTIAN Parasite VAMPIRE slave drones have been MURDERING and DESTROYING in the name of JESUS for
their CULT CHURCH DOGMA psychopaths ever since the JEW BOY GOD HOAX popped out of some illiterate Jewish tribe girl and the ROMANS
EXECUTED him for the JEWS who condemned him for PLAYING MESSIAH !   what a JOKE.....

and in a similar manner the ANGRY ARABS who had to put up with the JEW GOD garbage and worse the CHRISTIAN JESUS hoax along with their
idiotic rewrite of the JEW GOD Comic Book BIBLE...into other versions with a retarded TWIST to suite the CHURCH PSYCHOPATH MIND MOLESTERS...the RESULT ?  2 idiot GOD invented hoaxes 600 years apart and MILLIONS MURDERED, CULTURES DESTROYED, other GODS trashed...and GLOBAL TERRORISM with ASSIMILATION....and at the epicenter of all this TRASH....the land of ISRAEL as it is labeled for now

For thousands of years there was no ISRAEL...the region has been a BLOODBATH HAVEN for world class PSYCHOPATHS who use their idiot
JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God inventions to MURDER and DESTROY the planet ....

TRUMP is NO FOOL...he knows how BRAINWASHED and HYPNOTIZED the ZOMBIES who attach "CHRISTIAN" to their name truly are...and
between the "CHRISTIANS" who are at WAR against the Muslims...and the Muslims who are at WAR with all who do not accept "ALLAH"

That there will NEVER BE FREEDOM and HARMONY for humanity...the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH parasite VAMPIRES created this TRIAD of
TERRORISM to divide and conquer ...and they are at the center of it all...surrounded by billions who want them completely EXTERMINATED

The CHRISTIAN and MUSLIM spread like a CANCER and EBOLA VIRUS among humanity....both want total POWER and CONTROL,,,both
are at WAR against all humanity...both are built on FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE...both have and still commit more MURDER and DEATH
than all WARS on EARTH...of which most are about JESUS or ALLAH ....

TRUMP is this TRUMP is that ......regardless of what the CHRISTIAN and MUSLIM parasite VAMPIRES say and do...TRUMP is TEMPORARY
the real concern is WHOSE NEXT and how to RID HUMANITY of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GOD garbage COMIC BOOK hoaxes