How Did You Become An Atheist?

Author: Wrick-It-Ralph

Total: 265
WyseGui
Debates: 0
WyseGui
You have demonstrated that in no way. Your big  argument is because ultimate reality clearly exists. This is not logic. This is indoctrination.  An acceptance of beliefs without critique. You go right ahead but no thanks
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@WyseGui
Proving to you that there is an ultimate reality would be a lot like proving to you that it is true that there is truth.

You are making an unreasonable request. If you deny ultimate reality, you have no ground to stand on.

To be frank, if you truly know what ultimate reality means, and you question its existence, you're a complete idiot. 

You are mistaken to think I am insulting you for calling you ignorant. It would be a much bigger insult if I accepres that you understood what you are saying. If you understand what you are saying, thst means you are crazy.

WyseGui
WyseGui
-->
@Mopac
What is even crazier is that you think what you just said makes sense. You would never have to prove that it is true that there is truth. To anyone. Every statement a person makes is either true or false. This is self-evident. Not what you are saying. I can google Ultimate Reality and get a answer. In fact I have. I just wanted you to explain it. But cognitive dissonance is rooted deeply in your psyche. And it looks like you want to hide behind "it can't be explained". Like a child with a secret. and who said they question there existence? You are literally making stuff up. If thats all you had, Im done.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WyseGui
You are very wrong, and very haughty.

You are still loved.
Mopac
Mopac
"The earth is great, heaven is high, and the sun is swift in its course, for it revolves around the heaven in a circle and returns to its place in one day. Is not He great who made all things? For His truth is greater and stronger than all things. All the earth summons the truth, and heaven blesses it; for all his works shake with fear and tremble, and there is nothing unjust with Him. But wine is unjust, the king is unjust, women are unjust, all the children of the men and their works are unjust, and all such things are unjust; for there is no truth in them. So they will perish in their injustice.

But the truth abides and is strong forever. The truth lives and rules unto ages of ages. There is no partiality or prejudice with the truth, but it does righteous things, distinct from all wrongdoings and evil. All are please with its deeds, and there is nothing unjust in its judgement. For strength, dominion, authority, and majesty belong to it unto all ages, and blessed is the God of truth."

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Gibberish.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
No it's not.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@WyseGui
What is even crazier is that you think what you just said makes sense.
And, Mopac trolls yet another one, unabated. Hilarious what others are allowed to get away with here. Incompetent moderation strikes again.

WyseGui
WyseGui
-->
@Goldtop
That is unfortunate. I look at some of his other posts and gave him the benefit of the doubt, but yea I see it now. Guys ill just have to avoid this in the future.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@WyseGui
No not reality. Putting words in my mouth again. I am definitely here as far as I can tell. Just denying your ridiculously unfounded claims. You also use reality and Ultimate Reality interchangeably, which implies you don't really know what you are talking about. As I said, wall of logic. 
I've done this.

Eventually they'll say, "epignosis".

And then you might ask, how do I access this?

Then they'll say, "introspection".

As far as I can tell, "The Ultimate Reality" is indistinguishable from Kant's noumenon.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@WyseGui
That is unfortunate. I look at some of his other posts and gave him the benefit of the doubt, but yea I see it now. Guys ill just have to avoid this in the future.
You can blame the incompetent moderation team here, they have absolutely no clue how to run a forum, they not only allow, but they protect and nurture trolls like Mopac to run amok here, that's how bad it is here.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Goldtop
@3RU7AL
@WyseGui
Trolling is a fishing term.

What is a fisher of men?

I am hated without a cause. I feel no guilt.
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Mopac
I don't think anyone HATES you. They are just jerks who enjoy picking on others.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@janesix
Oh, it's hate. If goldtop had his way, I'd even be banned. It's hate 

But they hate me to fulfill what was said by Christ...

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."

WyseGui
WyseGui
-->
@Mopac
I don't know you or care enough to hate you. Your just annoying. You engage with me as if you intend on debating my beliefs, but instead start teaching and preaching. Putting words in my mouth purposely manipulating my replies to fit your narrative, and insulting me along the way. Now I can show you every example of this if you don't believe it. This all started when I asked what your great sound reasoning was and you literally asked me to say the "magic words" before you'd tell me.You got to understand how ridiculous that is to someone who is debating. I am not a child and I am not here for games.

Not only that but the sound logic and reasoning you at first withheld but finally revealed was basically because "of course it exists". Which literally takes zero logic and reasoning. And apparently I am haughty for not accepting that. The shear hypocrisy of it all. You throw out all these assertions, offer no grounding for any of it, and call me an idiot, crazy, a fool and of course haughty for not accepting this apodictic truth. Not even normal truth.

Keep in mind, even if you believe I'm at fault somehow, everything I wrote here is still accurate.The name of the site is Debateart.That's what people do here. Thats what I tried to do. If that isn't you intention make it clear. But your superior, mysterious, holier than thou attitude has been preeminent. You don't deserve any sympathy.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WyseGui
Tl;dr

WyseGui
WyseGui
-->
@Mopac
Yea, that is the point. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WyseGui

I'm not interested in your passion filled rants.

The ultimate reality.

That is what we need to discuss.

How do you justify denying the undeniable?

Mopac
Mopac
It should be obvious that there is a reality that ties all realities together. A reality that gives all other realities their existence. A reality that is persistent. A reality that accounts for everyrhing.

You know, The Supreme Being. The Ultimate Reality.

How can one deny this when to deny this is to deny all reality?

The Truth is God.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
It should be obvious that there is a reality that ties all realities together. A reality that gives all other realities their existence. A reality that is persistent. A reality that accounts for everyrhing.

You know, The Supreme Being. The Ultimate Reality.

How can one deny this when to deny this is to deny all reality?

The Truth is God.
Exactly how many realities do you have?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
There is One Ultimate Reality.
WyseGui
WyseGui
-->
@Mopac
Passion? I said annoy not hate. My soul is just compelled to call out bs. 

Multiple realities is a theory not a fact. Your assuming they are all tied together and that there would need to be something to manage that. Even if this was all true, your assuming that "thing" would be your God. Could be Satan. Dont know can't check

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Answer the question. You claim that your ultimate reality ties all realities together. Now answer the question.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted

disgusted  to Mopac #128 above  "You keep running away from this, is that just cowardice"?

Says the man who keeps  "running away" from his own fkn claims.

"we have evolved by exactly the same process as every other animal that has ever existed on this planet"? 

Start by explaining what the theory is and where you got the idea that :

"we have evolved by exactly the same process as every other animal that has ever existed on this planet"? 

You have made an extraordinary claim about a complicated "theory" and I have repeatedly made a simply request , so why are you struggling to explain it and instead choosing to "run away".

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Once more for the demonstrably dimwitted.
The theory of Evolution.
You obviously don't understand the answer so go and get an education beyond the kindergarten level you currently possess.
Why do you enjoy demonstrating how ignorant you are?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
But they hate me to fulfill what was said by Christ...
People don't hate you they wouldn't expend that much energy on you, they laugh at and pity you because that is the best you can hope for.
Provide, with proof, anything that was said by a "christ".

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WyseGui
Annoyance is certainly a symptom of passion that defiles the intellect.

I am not assuming anything, I know what I am talking about. The Ultimate Reality is the very reality that gives everything its existence. Without The Ultimate Reality, there is no existence.

When it comes to "multiple realities", you are not understanding what I mean. There are many truths, and for these truths to be The Truth must be in them.

These "truths" are relativistic truths, tg hey have contingent existences. They are not The Absolute Truth.

An example of a truth or reality is "Donald Trump is the president of The United States.". As of this writing, this is true. It is a reality. 10 years ago this was not true, it was not a reality. 10 years from now this will not be true, it will not be reality. This truth, this reality, has a beginning in time, an existence in time, and eventually will not be.

The Absolute Truth or The Ultimate Reality exists pre-eternal, and that means time itself is a reality that is contingent on its existence. It always was, always is, and forever will be. Without this being, this existence, this entity, there could be no form of existence. As is plainly evident and scientifically verified by your own experience, there is some form of existence. That being the case, there is a supreme existence.

This Ultimate Reality is what we call God, and we know surer than anything that God exists.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
I am hated without a cause. I feel no guilt.
You're a troll and I know you feel no guilt about that. The problem of course is with the moderation team who have no clue. Or, they want you here to make sure the community does not get larger, that you scare away people who might want to join here and have reasonable discussions.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
This Ultimate Reality is what we call God,
And, with almost 4K in posts, you are still repeating the same crap over and over and over. This is what trolls do to cause problems with forums.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
If goldtop had his way, I'd even be banned. It's hate 
Notice that Mopac is literally saying he is being persecuted here. He will fabricate any lie in order to continue trolling. Mopac wouldn't last two days on any other well run forum, they would ban him quick if he behaved there as he does here. This is why Mopac is here where trolls like him are protected and nurtured to troll. The entire blame for this is on the mods.