We are most certainly FUCKED!

Author: YeshuaRedeemed

Total: 17
YeshuaRedeemed
Debates: 8
YeshuaRedeemed
What do you think about the possibility of war with Iran? I am freaking right the fuck out.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed
I don't know too much about this.  What were the terms of the Original Iran Nuclear deal and what did Donald Trump want to add or remove from the deal?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed
What do you expect? Iran has been chanting "death to America" in their public squares for 40 years. Don't you think that at some point it was going to bite us in the ass?
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed
Let's hope it happens before 2020 so we won't have to witness that coming shit show, meh it had to end sometime, this is just a good a time as any.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed
USA also just took over a North Korean freight ship hauling coal.  

Iran has not nuclera bombs, Nortgh Korea has nuclear bombs.

Con-Adtist-Trumps making friendly gestures toward North Korea { Kim Youn Pooh }

Con-Adtist-Trump poo poos on Iran nuclear deal with USA. 

Con-Artist-Trump favors Putin, Saudi and Kim Young Pooh over Iran. H.mm, does Trump have a strategy or is this just a narccistic ego runing wild?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
Watch this video.

Apparently Iran and the Democrats have the same agenda.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Apparently Iran and the Democrats have the same agenda.
If sanity, in a world that increasingly becoming more immoral,  is the agenda, then more power to them.

What does sanity have to do with morality?  Imagin living in world without people who do not have good intentions.

The world if filled with people with good intentions. Thank God for that!
Mopac
Mopac
What do Iraq and Afghanistan have in common?

They both border Iran.

If we do go to war with Iran, I can't say I didn't see it coming.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Mopac
it is bound to happen I think, though they will be the ones who start it.  sanctions really to work apparently and I think Trump is just fine with turning the screws.  He doesn't need to do anything else.
YeshuaRedeemed
YeshuaRedeemed
-->
@Alec
I don't either, but I am praying for President Trump to make the right decision.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed
Trump's past policies have been anti- war..pulling out or drawing down troops in Syria and Afghanistan and Europe.
YeshuaRedeemed
YeshuaRedeemed
-->
@Greyparrot
I respect him for that. The left likes to paint him as prowar, and worse than Bush, but I disagree withe left.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed
D-Pirates....sanctions really to work apparently and I think Trump is just fine with turning the screws.  He doesn't need to do anything else.
Yes it is rational, logical common sense that if you back a person, animal, group community etc far enough into a corner, they may become scared and strike outard at those who have backed them into a corner.

I don't either, but I am praying for President Trump to make the right decision.
Prayer with fingers crossed is about all we can do with an autocratic, Con-Artist president{ excutive }, autocratic attorney general { justice dept. } and autocratic leader of the senate { congress } in USA.

1} Trump threathens N.Korea and we all fear the worst,

...1a} then he and Kim Pooh fall in love with each other on the world stated, and then,

......1b} we capture their freighter ship flying a false flag and violating sanctions.

2}  Trumps cancels Nuclear Deal with Iran and,

...2a} cuts all diplomatic communication and then,

...2b} sends carrier fleet towards Iran.

3}  tradiditionallly had  the Hawks, Doves and now,

....3a} Chaotically Deranged, Autocratic, Pathalogical, --if not also sociopathic--  Narrcisstic Immoral Liars { excutive, justice and congress }

Lets see what could be worse?  We have a nutcase { Dr. Strangelove } in authority in Pakistan or India, Isarael, France, Russia, China etc?

YeshuaRedeemed
YeshuaRedeemed
-->
@mustardness
I want to be clear that I am not a leftist, I am a centrist Republican. I just think this rule of law should be followed in regards to war. 

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed
I just think this rule of law should be followed in regards to war.
War is hell and all rules and regulations go out the window in the heat of battle

For that matter, many countries throw rules and regulations out the window before the war or battle even begins.

We have trinary set of excutive, congress and justice attemting to pull an autocratic power coup on the USA peoples and a majority of those peoples  cannot see what  is happenging and  that is for a few differrent reasons including to lazy to make sincere attempts to discern the truth.

The less educated are operating from fear based ignorance.

The educated are operating from the most immoral aspects of capitalism.

H,mmm who have I left out of this scenario?

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
It's interesting to note that maybe about a decade ago the US conducted wargames in which the general roleplaying as Iran succeeded in sinking a number of US carriers. Granted, the loss of carriers would not in itself spell a loss for the US (as the US could still attack from land bases in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, as they did with Iraq) but the psychological impact of such a contingency would likely be enough to get the US to tap out.
The US government's response to the outcome of the games seems muted, like they're denying that anything big happened. Either they're trying to cover up a significant weakness, or the general in question "cheated" (that is, utilized certain advantageous conditions that would not be present in an actual conflict), or they've improved their capabilities since then. I'm skeptical about the first, but also the third. I think it's a weakness which'll be there no matter what but which the Navy has spent a lot of time figuring out how to minimize the risk of. Carriers, after all, don't travel alone and are guarded with ships carrying loads of missile defense weapons.

As for an actual war, I don't think so, or at least not at this time. It's definitely not in Iran's interest, and it's clear that if they were to try something now they would not have the element of surprise. The real question is whether Trump would be willing to try something; considering that he ran for President largely on the platform of NOT going around invading other countries, I highly doubt it. The Mueller probe's conclusion was overall to his benefit, and his approval rating is pretty okay at the moment, so unlike Reagan or Clinton I don't think he's going to feel the need to start a foreign *ahem* adventure to improve his numbers. In this case it'd probably backfire anyways if he did.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Swagnarok
As for an actual war, I don't think so,
"War is obsolete"...B Fuller 1969

..."Finally, he concludes by stating that whilst the knowledge of how to make war can never be expunged, it is declining as an institution due to its perceived favourability – its unwise and unbeneficial.[15] He maintains the possibility that, like duelling and slavery, it can be abolished because it is a product of the human mind, and it can end there too.

...He argues that opponents of war have become increasingly successful at doing so, and the ‘long peace’ since World War Two is more a result of the culmination of a long trend of increasing averseness to conflict, rather than a reaction to more powerful weaponry. Whilst he insists conflict will not become extinct, it is possible for human conflict to no longer be resolved with violence."