The biblical curse of Ham, Harikrish explains.

Author: Harikrish

Total: 86
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
GUYS, Hariskish is the biggest asshole on this planet. On DDO, he keeps calling ehthang the n word,its sick
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Dr.Franklin
He wouldn't like me then, and though for those reasons I don't disclose my sex or race, I can say that I am married and at least one of us is black!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
Ethang isn't even black though
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Oh, even I thought he was. I might have been mistaken. 

He don't really come round here no more.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
True

8 days later

Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Ethang isn't even black though

Ethang confessed he was African when he first joined DDO. But when my research on Christianity's role in African Slavery surfaced. He went into denial.

Ethang tried to join the DDO debating team but was rejected because he could not produce a valid home address or phone number.  That would not have happened if he was living in America as he claimed. The reason he was rejected was because the only address and phone number he could provide was his Ghana Africa address and phone number which is not recognized by DDO.

popculturepooka wrote: Want to formally debate me plon whether the canaanite massacre was a genocide or not (it was)? Or whether God had morally sufficient reasons for ordering genocide (there can't be any)?

Ethang replied: But anyway, I live in Ghana and I cannot get my phone number verified because Ghana isn't on the list of countries provided. I've written the mods but got no reply so I can't debate you on the formal stage anyway.

Ethang wrote: I have no debates because one must verify his address and the country in which I currently live is not in the list of countries provided. I have written the mod but as yet have not received a reply.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac

He wouldn't like me then, and though for those reasons I don't disclose my sex or race, I can say that I am married and at least one of us is black!
My research was on Christianity's role in African slavery. It was an appropriate topic on a religion forum. It had nothing to do with my person opinion about Blacks. I have posted my research on Debateart.com without any Black revolt. 
You can tell me which one of you is black.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
Sounds irrelevant. Just like this topic. You should probably move on to other things.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac

Sounds irrelevant. Just like this topic. You should probably move on to other things.

Christianity's role in African slavery was as evil as the inquisition. Are you denying  your African history of slavery?
According to pastor Ray Hagin Christianity is a slave religion. Africans who follow Christianity are following a slave religion.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
Lies and nonsense.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
Lies and nonsense.

The bible tells us Noah was an alcoholic. He woke up in his drunken state and found out what his youngest son(Ham) had done to him. Noah got the names confused and cursed Canaan instead. Canaan was not born or in the room when the incident happened.
Genesis 9 tells us Noah and his 3 sons Seth, Japheth and Ham had just gotten off the Ark when it came to a stop. No children were with them.

The concept of the Curse of Ham finds its origins in Genesis 9:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, And he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version

But Noah cursed Ham through his children. It was common practice then to curse people through their children. That was why Canaan was cursed.

Numbers 14:18 The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.'

The bible condemned Africans to slavery.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
The Church disagrees with you, and they are the authority on this matter, not you, a subversive armchair theologian.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
The Church disagrees with you, and they are the authority on this matter, not you, a subversive armchair theologian.

The article as it originally appeared.
VIEW PAGE IN TIMESMACHINE
August 14, 1985, Page 00003Buy Reprints
The New York Times Archives
Pope John Paul II today apologized to black Africa for the involvement of white Christians in the slave trade.

The Pope's remarks came in an address to Cameroon intellectuals on their tasks in society and on the importance of integrating the Christian message with African culture.

John Paul said the task of Christians involved ''healing and compassion'' because ''the man who is in need, on the side of the road, is their brother, their neighbor.''

He continued, ''In the course of history, men belonging to Christian nations did not always do this, and we ask pardon from our African brothers who suffered so much because of the trade in blacks.''

The Pope asked his audience not to think that these failures invalidated the Christian message itself. ''The Gospel,'' he said, ''remains a call without equivocation.''

John Paul's statement came at the halfway point of his 12-day journey through Africa, which is to end in Morocco on Monday. The Pope's schedule next calls for a stop Wednesday in the Central African Republic before he flies to Zaire Wednesday night.

Earlier today, the Pope, in an exuberant mood, flew to Douala, the main port and financial center, for a mass and an address to young people.

He frequently teased and praised his audience, commenting on their chants and smiling when they interrupted him with cheers. At one point, after the crowd had done a brisk rendition of a hymn in Latin, the Pope complimented his audience for its mastery of Latin. He drew laughs and applause. The Pope's apology for slavery was part of a broad effort he is making during this journey to cast Christianity as a universal faith and not an import to Africa from Europe.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
You must not have a very good memory, because I have told you several times that I am an Orthodox Christian, and we don't recognize the Pope of Rome as a bishop. 

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
You must not have a very good memory, because I have told you several times that I am an Orthodox Christian, and we don't recognize the Pope of Rome as a bishop.

You are upset the Pope's apology came too late to help your slave ancestors. But setting the record right is important to Catholics.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
We don't recognize the Pope as Catholic.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
We don't recognize the Pope as Catholic.

I don't think Catholics care about your opinion.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Harikrish
I believe John F. Kennedy was the first Catholic president of the United States.  He was very popular, and probably best known for his unfortunate assassination and aspiring to put a man on the Moon, a vision which was realized within the decade as he'd intended in 1969.  During the period in American history from the founding till the civil war spanning the better part of a human lifetime, Catholicism was a small minority and although they had rights and won representation in high office you can imagine that a predominantly protestant nation broken off from the British during the age of enlightenment had many viewing their institutions with skepticism.  Just to throw out another random fact, our nation at least at one time was referenced in a heresy coined "Americanism" by the Pope.  The debates on slavery would have mainly been conducted by protestants, probably citing a King James Version when applicable.  If it is of any consequence to you, the deep south is I believe, the least Catholic part of the United States to this day.  As a result of continued immigration, some of the most Catholic areas are probably in places like New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts, (Northeast) New Mexico, and California.(Southwest).  
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Snoopy
The Bishop of Rome violated the 4th and 8th ecumenical councils by altering the creed, and so they have been booted from the church for over a thousand years.

Since then, they have only veered further and further away from Orthodoxy.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Snoopy
I believe John F. Kennedy was the first Catholic president of the United States.  He was very popular, and probably best known for his unfortunate assassination and aspiring to put a man on the Moon, a vision which was realized within the decade as he'd intended in 1969.  During the period in American history from the founding till the civil war spanning the better part of a human lifetime, Catholicism was a small minority and although they had rights and won representation in high office you can imagine that a predominantly protestant nation broken off from the British during the age of enlightenment had many viewing their institutions with skepticism.  Just to throw out another random fact, our nation at least at one time was referenced in a heresy coined "Americanism" by the Pope.  The debates on slavery would have mainly been conducted by protestants, probably citing a King James Version when applicable.  If it is of any consequence to you, the deep south is I believe, the least Catholic part of the United States to this day.  As a result of continued immigration, some of the most Catholic areas are probably in places like New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts

Africans were happier then as slaves.Today Africa is a basket case. Africa is the rape, AIDS, crime, starvation and corrupt centre of the world. Nothing good ever came out of Africa.

17 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
Bishop of Rome violated the 4th and 8th ecumenical councils by altering the creed, and so they have been booted from the church for over a thousand years.

Since then, they have only veered further and further away from Orthodoxy.

With over a billion Catholics, they must be doing something right.

35 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
And the curse continues.
God is sending plagues to Africa.

Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.

The United Nations is calling for the end of "widespread impunity" for sex attackers in a country where up to three quarters of all women and girls have been raped.

A new report found that children under the age of five were among those sexually attacked last year in Liberia, Where the vast majority of documented rape victims are minors.

UNITED NATIONS - The United Nations says it needs $4.4 billion by July to prevent famine in Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and northeastern Nigeria.

"We stand at a critical point in history," O'Brien told council members. "Now, more than 20 million people across four countries face starvation and famine. Without collective and coordinated global efforts, people will simply starve to death."

Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Nothing good ever happened to Africans. From African slavery to modern plagues. Why? Why? 80% of Africans are Christians. I rest my case.

36 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
Noah's curse and its fulfillment.

Canaanites

Canaan, As well as his descendants, Followed in the sinful way of their father. The punishment was placed upon the descendants of Canaan-the Canaanites. These are the people who were driven out of the Promised Land by the children of Israel. Consequently, They would be in servitude to the descendants of Shem and Japeth. Because the descendants of Canaan lived corrupt lives, Their judgment was righteous. When the children of Israel entered the land of Promise they saw the detestable things that the descendants of Canaan were doing. God blessed Israel and cursed the Canaanites because their practices were similar to their father Ham.

Historical Fulfillment

History records God's promises were fulfilled. The Canaanites were defeated and placed into slavery by the eastern kings Genesis 14. Later in the history of Israel, Other descendants of Canaan, Known as the Gibeonites, Were made wood choppers and water carriers under Joshua. Thus the predictions of Noah that Canaan's descendants would serve Shem's descendants were literally fulfilled and recorded in the Old Testament.
Indians are Indo European/Aryans the descendants of Japheth. Noah only cursed the Canaanites the descendants of Canaan the son of Ham. Read your bible you low IQ nigger.

Where are the Canaanites today? Not in India. Lol?
Canaan was the name of a large and prosperous ancient country (at times independent, At others a tributary to Egypt) located in the Levant region of present-day Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, And Israel. It was also known as Phoenicia.

Why did Ham's son Canaan leave Africa when Ham and his other sons settled in African countries?
4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

Canaan in Jubliees.
And Ham divided amongst his sons, And the first portion came forth for Cush towards the east(Sudan, Ethiopia), And to the west of him for Mizraim(Egypt), And to the west of him for Put(Lybia), And to the west of him [and to the west thereof] on the sea for Canaan.
Jubilees 9:1
And Canaan saw the land of Lebanon to the river of Egypt, That it was very good, And he went not into the land of his inheritance to the west (that is to) the sea, And he dwelt in the land of Lebanon, Eastward and westward from the border of Jordan and from the border of the sea. And Ham, His father, And Cush and Mizraim his brothers said unto him: 'Thou hast settled in a land which is not thine, And which did not fall to us by lot: do not do so; for if thou dost do so, Thou and thy sons will fall in the land and (be) accursed through sedition; for by sedition ye have settled, And by sedition will thy children fall, And thou shalt be rooted out for ever. Dwell not in the dwelling of Shem; for to Shem and to his sons did it come by their lot. Cursed art thou, And cursed shalt thou be beyond all the sons of Noah, By the curse by which we bound ourselves by an oath in the presence of the holy judge, And in the presence of Noah our father. ' But he did not hearken unto them, And dwelt in the land of Lebanon from Hamath to the entering of Egypt, He and his sons until this day. And for this reason that land is named Canaan. Jubilees 10:29-34.

23 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
The biblical curse of Ham continues in Africa.

1 The Democratic Republic of the Congo, and the east of the country in particular, has been described as the "Rape Capital of the World," and the prevalence and intensity of all forms of sexual violence has been described as the worst in the world.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

2 incest is a real problem in SA.
Incest is a real problem," said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, we are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, and older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction."
"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay," she said.

According to police statistics, about 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.
Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.
https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/incest-is-a-real-problem-in-sa-say-experts-46091

3 Nigeria: Rape! Incest! Violence! Women! Children! - allAfrica.com
2013 " In South Africa the incidence of child and baby rape is the highest in the world. This high incidence is often associated with the myth that sexual intercourse with a virgin will cure a man of HIV or AIDS.

4 The law is simply not doing enough for rape survivors in South Africa. According the 2017"crime statistics, over 100 people are raped every day in our country, and that"s just based on the attacks that are reported. This means that the number of people being brutally violated adds up to tens of thousands every year.
In general, violent crime in South Africa is rife and horrific, but the prevalence of sexual assault and violence has led to South Africa being dubbed "the rape capital of the world".""This is largely attributed to the pervasive rape culture that exists in the country.
https://southcoastherald.co.za/314591/surge-sexual-assault-violence-led-south-africa-dubbed-rape-capital-world/

5 Shock as 8-month-old baby raped in South Africa - Face2Face Africa
2019 " Authorities at Bonteheuwel, Cape Town, South Africa are in shock over reports that an eight -month-old baby had been raped. Western Cape police spokesperson Captain FC van Wyk confirmed".

6 Rape Viewed as Major Problem Across Sub-Saharan Africa
Prevalent in countries with violence in recent past
BY CHRISTINE DELMEIREN
NAIROBI -- Majorities in nearly all 18 sub-Saharan African countries surveyed in 2009 say rape is a major problem in their countries. A median of 77% of sub-Saharan Africans see rape as this much of a problem, but in six countries, the percentage saying this reaches 90% or higher.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/142832/rape-viewed-major-problem-across-sub-saharan-africa.aspx

8 days later

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
This treah is like a tumor on DART

1050 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Mopac
-> @Dr.Franklin
Oh, even I thought he was. I might have been mistaken. 

He don't really come round here no more.

According to Tradesecret Ethang5 lives in Africa.

Tradesecret: He holds quite different theological positions to me on a variety of subjects.   I am also of the view that he lives in Africa.  Well if you can believe anyone's profile. 

Slavery is still practiced in Africa. Is it because 70% of Africans claim they are Christians?
Harikrish makes a convincing case the Biblical Curse of Ham justified black slavery.