Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Hello
all
DDOers
or DARTers...

To DDOers...

I was inactive during the summer and hardly stepped on my PC. I brushed off my dust and looked on DDO to see everyone just left... so I signed up here. Here is how my summer went

FINALS
SupaDudz loves getting off task and that was studying for finals was. I pulled off my finals getting what I needed to get, my lowest grade being a 68 in Bio(needed a 54 to keep a B)

BASICALLY THE ENTIRE MONTH OF JUNE

I needed to take summer school(well f*ck) because debate goes year round and it only counts for
an "
Fine Art". In order to get my high school diploma, I need to have taken a "Fine Art" and an "Applied Art." So I took Computer Aided Design(CAD). I learned sh*t in that class, but it was too much to learn in 3 weeks and with it being rushed in all, I ended up getting a middle B in the class.

Also not to mention hanging out with friends was super lit

JULY 1ST

It was my birthday. I had a surprise party with my amigos and we had TONS of fun!

JULY 8-14TH
Went to Greek Camp and had tons of fun with my Greek friends. We chilled, relaxed, and got closer to God and our peers. It is a really cool experience to sleep in a cabin with all boys and I would highly recommend trying it one day for your young ones. It makes think for other people and without phones, you actually had to talk.

JULY 25TH-AUG16TH
I went to Greece(like I said in DDO). I had an amazing time and to see my culture, my great-grandparents, my home city, and all the beauty of Greece was exciting. It is great for a senior trip. Bars everywhere and you can party all day and night. Everything was amazing and I'm looking forward to going again

So school started today, back to going on my main PC and having fun with my online friends. 

To DARTers,
Hopefully, we will have great memories and I can't wait to start fresh

Vader
Vader
For Finals Paragraph, I meant score, not grade. 
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Welcome back Supa! Long time no see. Congrats on visiting Greece and doing well in school! - TUF
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Thanks TUF! Good to hear from you.

Pretty excited to be here and hope to see DDOers here. Will be posting ideas soon and some cool stuff

Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
Hiya. I'm discovering a lot of regulars from DDO here that I never knew on DDO. I mostly kept to the religion forum.
Smithereens
Debates: 2
Smithereens
hey there. wb
Vader
Vader
-->
@Castin
Nice to meet. Didn't really touch that section much
Castin
Castin
-->
@Vader
Yeah I don't blame you.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Castin
I don't really care about spreading my religion to people. I like to keep it to myself. Especially debates about it. Let the other people believe what they want to believe.

Castin
Castin
-->
@Vader
I can definitely respect that. But you can ask broad contemplative questions in a religion forum, like why did the world make a majority transition from polytheism to monotheism.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Castin
True. From what I saw, a lot of things were based on a religion. I believe that you shouldn't force your religion upon someone.

Castin
Castin
-->
@Vader
A cornerstone of democracy. 👍