So the Gov. of Alabama, want to force rape victims to give birth.

Author: YeshuaRedeemed

Total: 263
YeshuaRedeemed
Debates: 8
YeshuaRedeemed
She was never raped, so she has no opinion on whether rape victims and surivors, give birth. I was raped when I was 22, so I have something to say about that. FUCK YOU, ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed
It's better for a rape victim to give birth when she can get restitution for the rape then to kill the baby that comes from it when the fetus cannot receive adequate restitution for their death.  By resorting to the rape exception, you basically advocate for the banning of every abortion that does not involve rape.  Is this your intent?

BTW, if someone rapes, I want the rapist to pay 2 payments of $1.25 million in fines with the rape victim getting 1 payment.  The other payment becomes tax revenue.  If you were raped and have evidence of it, sue the rapist and you can expect punishment on his part.  You might get a reward too, although I don't know.  I'm not a lawyer.

YeshuaRedeemed
Debates: 8
YeshuaRedeemed
-->
@Alec
No one has the right to my body without my consent. If you can shoot an intruder, I can abort one. I was raped, so I support a rape victim's right to choose. 
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed
Yep, they went there.
Alec
Alec
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed
No one has the right to my body without my consent.
The rapist does not.  The fetus had no choice.  Since you claimed to be raped, are you a 

If you can shoot an intruder, I can abort one.
The intruder chose to intrude to your house.  The fetus did not choose to exist.  If you don't want the kid, set the kid up for adoption.  If it were my decision, you would have gotten restitution for it so that could have improved your situation.

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Alec
Shooting at someone based on guilt would probably be attempted murder, if not worse.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Alec
No it isn't. Many women who think they can handle it can't. Especially when their son looks like their rapists and they beg the state to take custody. 
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
There are 50 states to choose from to live in. Move to another state that suits your moral compass. Problem solved. I'd like to live in California it's got beautiful land, but I wont. I believe The state and it's population to be morally bankrupt. I just don't  and will never live there, problem solved. I have no interest in forcing my views and moral compass on the people that live there to change it to what I want. I am tolerant of other views and will give space so that other views can be practiced.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed
Bastards are people too.

Just sayin.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Alec
 I'm not a lawyer.
1} your an immoral and indecent person every time you stick your nose *v* into a pregnants womans body business without her consent, so keep your nose out.

2} you should be fined and sent to prison for your immoral, repugnant repression of pregnant women,

3} your immorality repressive behavior primarily stems from your having a misplace feeling of inferiority to any woman and especially pregnant woman,

4} if psychologist have any merit, then your type need to be in the top ten - twenty list of patient stereotypes.

WyseGui
WyseGui
Yea that one is crazy, Can you imagine if that is a child. Thats like giving the rapist some kind of victory seems like.

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Just their sons? So if the child was a girl, they would not hold it partially responsible for the act of their rapist, but they would if it was a boy?

(Okay, people aren't completely rational, I get it. But this kind of thing absolutely infuriates me.)
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Swagnarok
Never had it happen with a daughter. Guess the penis matters. 
Alec
Alec
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
If the son looks like the rapist, it's all the more reason to set the kid up for adoption.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Alec
They don't know that at birth. 

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Alec
It is metaphyscial-1, mind/intellect/conceptual rape for any person to stick their nose *v*  into a pregnant womans bodily business unless she gives her consent.

Conceptual rapists need to fined and/or spend time in prison for their immoral and indecent actions.
Alec
Alec
-->
@mustardness
Pregnant women don't deserve to have their own business minded because they might kill an innocent human being.  You would be consistent if you applied your abortion logic to your gun logic.  Gun grabbers need to stop inserting their noses into the business  of  gun owners.  
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@WyseGui
I feel that by basing the decision on the perp over what is best for the child or morally upright, the victim has to allow the rapist control over themselves. It can be recovered from, but it is defeat in that moment.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@mustardness
To be honest, it is really only you who is advocating someone to stick their nose in a woman's business in this context.

Alabama is suggesting the opposite, that people claiming to be medical doctors should go directly to jail for doing so.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed

that should help you understand better I think, lmk

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
It won't be hard at all for Congress to pass an amendment allowing abortion in the case of rape since even 90% of republic congressmen are for it.

This law is all for show while roe gets abolished so that Congress can finally do their job and amend the constitution. It's a job they have been putting off for almost a century. Time to earn your pay Congress.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Alec
Abortion and guns are not the same in any way and people need to quit comparing them cause they look like morons when they do. 
Alec
Alec
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Guns provide protection and save lives.  Abortion takes them.  Figured the aspect of freedom might apply to mustardness since they want me to mind my own business, even when there is an innocent life being killed in the process.
Snoopy
Snoopy
My birthgun is a Beretta Bobcat.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@YeshuaRedeemed

I am against the bill, not because it's pro-life, but the government should not be making bills on people's body

I will always stand by pro life because there are so many things to do before getting pregnant.

---Counterseptives like Plan B
---Rape kits within 24 hours
---Safe Haven laws allow you to give up the baby within a timeframe. In my state, we give you 30 days to decide whether you can do this
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
"I'd have the bodyguard with the gun shoot the guy with the gun versus having the bodyguard and the church get shot."-Ben Shapiro

TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Vader
I am against the bill, not because it's pro-life, but the government should not be making bills on people's body
that's not how I understand the bill to work, though I could be wrong.  fmpov the bill prohibits the actions of someone else in the killing, which I guess, if the woman wanted to perform her own unassisted abortion that is ok which is consistent with the body autonomy etc.  Even if you believe a woman has a right to an abortion that in no way means anyone other than her has the right to do it.  Rights are not transferable that way I don't think.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Vader
I don't go to church. I will never be shot in one. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Idk what you do, but school shootings, or concerts, etc. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
i dont care enough about alabama to give a fuck. they deprive children human rights.