Have you actually considered DEATH?

Author: disgusted

Total: 23
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
You know, actually considered what death is without your religious prejudices? Without those human created prejudices why would you believe in an afterlife? What, other than man made religion, is there to even hint at an afterlife.
So lets examine death which is real and was not created by man without your man made religious prejudices, can you do it? Have you ever done it? Do you have the courage to do it?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
considered what death is with out your religious prejudices? Without those human created prejudices why would you believe in an afterlife? What, other than man made religion, is there to even hint at an afterlife.

Do you not EVER research anything at all before you post something so ignorant. Or is this just another attention seeking thread to get your bland, boring and nauseating forum count up.

Many non religious people believe in the after life. Belief in life after death has increased over the past 40 years despite increasing levels of atheism. 

Researchers found that the number of atheists in the United States for instance is at a record high, almost doubling between 1984 and 2014 to 22 per cent. Between 1972 and 2014 belief in the afterlife rose from 73 to 80 per cent.
The study, conducted by San Diego State University, questioned almost 59,000 people and found that women were more likely to believe in Heaven than men and those with a higher level of education were less likely to be religious.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Most Buddhist are atheist and believe in a soul so you are just a hate filled bigot. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
Somehow I am not surprised that the nihilist is suggesting to everyone that hey kill themselves.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
So your answer is a resounding NO.
disgusted
disgusted
@witchypoo
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
So you don't know what the question is.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Picking the correct religious group is ever so important. 
And as it happens, every theist here has picked correctly. 
Good game.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Learn to read. I said religion doesn't always play a part in whether one believes in life after death. Why are you struggling with such an easy sentence.

Here read it slowly so your brain has time to digest it and understand.I have emboldened it, spaced it and underlined it for you.

Many -  non religious people -  believe in the after life. Belief in life after death has increased over the past 40 years despite increasing levels of atheism. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
I guess I need to be a numpty to understand that your irrelevant response answered this question

"Have you actually considered DEATH?"

in your world of fantasy.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
I've been dead. It's no big deal. 
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@disgusted
LOOK in the mirror...all anyone need is between their EARS...sadly the majority of humans are BRAINWASHED and HYPNOTIZED into dumbed 
down slaves of clever MIND and LIFE MURDERING psychopaths....most who hide behind some GOD hoax, Political Circus, Business Maze,

all HUMANS seem do do well is MURDER each other both PHYSICALLY... but especially MENTALLY....=  the OPEN MIND CONSTRUCT....the BODY is not a TERRORIST MURDERER it is merely an AVATAR a TOOL...it's the "INVISIBLE Parasite Vampire VOMIT" flowing in the neural network of HUMANITIES BRAIN....that is used as TOOL to create FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE....

This relatively small FLESHY SPONGE = BRAIN becomes the WAREHOUSE of methods to MURDER and DESTROY its own species and all other
life forms on EARTH.....how utterly INSANE for these pathetic humans to use some GOD hoax as a TOOL to extinguish themselves...and to also
PLAY GOD in Government and Business for the same intention...POWER and CONTROL or DIE....

Wake UP HUMANS...your time on this world and in this LIFE FORM is fading.....either eliminate the Parasite VAMPIRE diseases of GODS and 
PLAYING GOD...or forever be EXTINCT...and rightfully so....your place in the COSMOS is NOT VIABLE....extinction eminent...

disgusted
disgusted
@witchy
Describe it
disgusted
disgusted
This question has you all running scared, I guess you haven't considered death outside of your make believe and you don't intend to because in your worldview the reality of death is too much for you to bear.That's precisely the reason primitive humans invented afterlifes.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
I guess I need to be a numpty to understand that your irrelevant response answered this question

in your world of fantasy.

Stop your lying. What you have wrote was: 
You know, actually considered what death is without your religious prejudices?

And I have responded with: 
 Many non religious people believe in the after life. Belief in life after death has increased over the past 40 years despite increasing levels of atheism.  Now read it slow particularly the part where I state -  non religious people. You see these would be the people who

"consider death without religious prejudices"

Because they are NON RELIGIOUS. Do you understand  it now you ignorant buffoon.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
You die, The Truth is still there.

What is my religion? To abide in The Truth. Theosis.

How can I fear death? It is obvious that The Truth is eternal. My religion is all about killing the self and magnifying The Truth.

My faith isn't in this body to begin with. Long after I am forgotten by men, The Truth will be there. I am not important. I must become less, so that The Truth becomes more.

So tell me, do you even have to accept my religion to see that The Truth is eternal?

I am not invested in this passing world, it is vanity. We all know this. The Truth is what is eternal. 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
The Truth is that twenty years ago Michael Jordan was the best basketballer in the world that is no longer the truth, truth is not eternal. Only a fool would claim it is.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Your answer is a resounding NO, otherwise you wouldn't need to talk about what you think other people think. You must feel terrible not knowing anything about anything.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
So you've never actually considered death, not surprising.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Your answer is a resounding NO, otherwise you wouldn't need to talk about what you think other people think.

So now you resort to lies and opinion and assumptions.

This is what you wrote 

@disgusted  post #1 You know, actually considered what death is without your religious prejudices?

And I have responded with: 
 Many non religious people believe in the after life. Belief in life after death has increased over the past 40 years despite increasing levels of atheism. 

It isn't " what I think others think either", you ignorant buffon. It is what has been learned by research, conducted by people with better, bigger and more intelligent brains than you.  Read the bold and underlined and stop showing your ignorance even if it is just for once 

I have quoted from the NYT that in 2016 ran an headline - "We believe in an afterlife... but not in God". The study was  conducted by San Diego State University, and had questioned almost 59,000 people and found that women were more likely to believe in Heaven than men and those with a higher level of education were less likely to be religious.

Researchers found that the number of atheists in the United States for instance is at a record high, almost doubling between 1984 and 2014 to 22 per cent. Between 1972 and 2014 belief in the afterlife rose from 73 to 80 per cent.

This is why I have said above -  do you not EVER research anything at all before you post something so ignorant.

Now run along and let this be a lesson to you, you silly attention seeking, vile little man.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Does all this drivel come from you or do you have a drivel library? bwuahahahahahaha
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
@disgusted  post #1 You know, actually considered what death is without your religious prejudices?
And your answer is a resounding NO!

disgusted
disgusted
@witchy
I've been dead. It's no big deal. 

Describe it