Christianity's role in African Slavery

Author: Harikrish

Total: 91
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Alec
Christianity is not "the integrated assertions, theories and aims that constitute a sociopolitical program".

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Mopac
Christianity is not "the integrated assertions, theories and aims that constitute a sociopolitical program".
The main assertion with Christianity is that Jesus is God and that God exists.  The aim of true Christianity is theocracy which is kindof a sociopolitical program.  Fits the definition of an ideology pretty well as at least a single issue.  
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Mopac
I sent you a friend request if interested.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Alec
The Lord of all is God, therefore the idea of theocracy being our aim cannot be true.

I am not sure it would be appropriate for me to go so far as to call you a friend when you profess to not believe in truth in identifying as an atheist. I still love you though.

Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

Doesn't help when the Pope declares the cross the great failure of God andyhat  Jesu's life ended in failure.
Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, we need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS ... and His LIFE, humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS"

When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
You keep bringing up the pope of Rome despite me repeatedly telling you that the pope of Rome is technically a heretic to us Orthodox Christians.

When it comes down to it, we do not respect him as a bishop as his church is in schism.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and apon those in the tombs bestowing life.

13 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
You keep bringing up the Pope of Rome despite me repeatedly telling you that the pope of Rome is technically a heretic to us Orthodox Christians.

When it comes down to it, we do not respect him as a bishop as his church is in schism.

The Pope is the elected leader of over a billion Catholics. He speaks to them and for  them. That Jesus ended on the cross crucified is the great failure of God.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
God is not mocked.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
God is not mocked.
The Romans mocked, beat and ridiculed Jesus before crucifying him.

Pope also carries a cross to remind him of the history of God's failure. This is how he described the failure of the cross.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, we need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS  ... and His LIFE, humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS"

When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the cross. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
There is no argument against The Ultimate Reality, you are talking nonsense.

You can do nothing apart from God, you couldn't even exist. While you do indeed blaspheme, in the end you mock yourself, and not God. For on the last day when the light of Truth reveals all as it truly is, the futility of your arrogance before the one who created and sustains you will be revealed, and these lies you identify with will be as the rotting flesh that clings your sorrowful bones.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
There is no argument against The Ultimate Reality, you are talking nonsense.

You can do nothing apart from God, you couldn't even exist. While you do indeed blaspheme, in the end you mock yourself, and not God. For on the last day when the light of Truth reveals all as it truly is, the futility of your arrogance before the one who created and sustains you will be revealed, and these lies you identify with will be as the rotting flesh that clings your sorrowful bones.

The only reality facing you is you are Black and according to Pastor Ray Hagin Christianity is a slave religion that Africans follow to their own detriment.
African  slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1,700 years. Slavery is still practiced in Africa. African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400 each.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
80% of Africans embrace Christianity. The same or higher percentage of African Americans are Christians. If slavery was so bad why did African slaves embrace the religion of their white Christian masters?

According to pastor Ray Hagins African slaves took to preaching Christianity because it empowered them over other Africans. But Christianity never made them equal to their white masters because they remained as slaves.

It is quite possible the thought of going to heaven to be with their white Christian masters was also very appealing to Africans slaves who knew of no other compelling religion that guaranteed this continuity.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish

"For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."

The bible tells us it did not end well for Jesus the liar and lunatic.

Matthew 27:31 After they had mocked Him, they removed the robe and put His own clothes back on Him. Then they led Him away to crucify Him. -

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

And so Christ voluntarily went to the cross, enduring humiliation, rising from the dead trampling down death by death.

If you were honest, you would not take something for the end that is not truly the end. The one you call liar and lunatic went to the cross even for your sake.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

And so Christ voluntarily went to the cross, enduring humiliation, rising from the dead trampling down death by death.

If you were honest, you would not take something for the end that is not truly the end. The one you call liar and lunatic went to the cross even for your sake.

A common mistake that all Christians make is believing Jesus was sacrificed for their sins. Not  true.

jesus was crucified and not sacrificed. Human sacrifice was banned by God. Sacrifices  had to be offered in the Temple and  performed by the high priest. But Jesus was crucified by the Roman guards  in a public place. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
A common mistake spiritual egotists such as yourself make is to think you are qualified to teach on whatever religion you arbitrarily decide you are an expert in.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac

A common mistake spiritual egotists such as yourself make is to think you are qualified to teach on whatever religion you arbitrarily decide you are an expert in.
Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader. Harikrish was norminated  the most spiritual member on DDO.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
Harikrish is pretentious, and suffering from a severe case of prelest.

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Harikrish
Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader. Harikrish was norminated  the most spiritual member on DDO.

Are you referring to yourself or some other person?

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Snoopy

Harikrish is biblical scholar and a spiritual leader. Harikrish was norminated  the most spiritual member on DDO.

Are you referring to yourself or some other person?

I am Harikrish. 
Harikrish is biblical scholar and a spiritual leader. Harikrish was norminated  the most spiritual member on DDO.

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Harikrish
Huh, if you don't mind, may I see what you are referring to on DDO? I'm curious about the nomination.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Snoopy
Huh, if you don't mind, may I see what you are referring to on DDO? I'm curious about the nomination.
Please do. You will find it on DDO.

16 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Snoopy

News flash!!! I have just been voted to be Champion of Africans by our only resident African left on DDO our self loathing nigger Ethang5.

ethang5 wrote:
:
: You made the thread asking to be African Champion. I agreed you should be.
:
: Have you changed your mind?
:
: Don't you think a black man should be African Champion?
:
: I see no reason you can't be African champ. Your ancestors are from Africa, And you are black.

Harikrish is not black. Indians are not Black. Niggers are black and you are a nigger Ethang5 by your own confession. Your vote will be accepted.
:
: You made this thread asking Harikrish for African Champion.
:
: I support your request to be African Champion.
Because you are a nigger, Your vote will be counted.

Now that I am norminated as Champion for Africans by the nigger Ethang. I hereby declare the Curse of Ham that condemned Africans to slavery a Christian belief supported by the Bible. African slavery was real and carried out for 1, 700 years before it was abolished.
The requirement was to be nominated by the remaining niggers left on DDO. "I declare Harikrish a Champion for Africans if I am so blessed as to receive the support of the few remaining Blacks on DDO. " Ethang a black living in Ghana Africa supported my request to be African Champion. Ethang has confessed many times he is a self loathing African. But I accept his support.

21 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Snoopy
Its been a month since I was nominated as Champion of Africans on DDO. So far I have  been working with one African member who refuses to accept he is African even though he lives and works in Africa. His past posts were all about his life in Ghana Africa. The only life he has ever known was life in Africa. But suddenly he denies he is African. He meets the typical self loathing black in denial he is African. But I volunteered to Champion Africans. So I am both Champion and therapist. Lol!!

9 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
Why is God sending plagues to Africa?

By 2050 the majority of Christians will be black negroids living in Africa. 80% of Africans are already Christians. Pastor Ray Hagin said Christianity is a slave religion. Christianity belongs in Africa.

Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.

The United Nations is calling for the end of "widespread impunity" for sex attackers in a country where up to three quarters of all women and girls have been raped.

A new report found that children under the age of five were among those sexually attacked last year in Liberia, Where the vast majority of documented rape victims are minors.

UNITED NATIONS - The United Nations says it needs $4.4 billion by July to prevent famine in Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and northeastern Nigeria.

"We stand at a critical point in history," O'Brien told council members. "Now, more than 20 million people across four countries face starvation and famine. Without collective and coordinated global efforts, people will simply starve to death."

Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Nothing good ever happened to Africans. From African slavery to modern plagues. Why? Why? 80% of Africans are Christians. I rest my case.

41 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
The role of Christianity in African slavery is turning out some unexpected outcomes. White Christian countries enslaved the African people for 400 years.  African slaves were owned and traded by Arab (1,300 years) , Romans and Christians(400 years).

But will there be a role reversal if these new studies are correct?

"There are already more Christians in Africa than any other continent—that’s not going to change soon

By 2060 six of the countries with the top ten largest Christian populations will be in Africa, up from three in 2015, according to a new Pew Research Center report. The projections are in line with the gradual shift that has increasingly seen Christian populations live outside the historical cultural centers of the religion.

The size of the Christian population in Nigeria alone—already the largest on the continent—is projected to double by 2060. In addition, Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya are projected to join the list of countries with the top ten largest Christian populations, replacing Russia, Germany and China."

Is it a mistake for Western countries to abandon Christianity and invoke the wrath of God who would reverse the curse of Ham on the children of Shem and Japheth instead?

Harikrish
Harikrish
Irony of ironies.

The Bible was used to justify slavery. Then Africans made it their path to freedom.

"Some ministers promoted the idea that Africans were the descendants of Ham, cursed in the book of Genesis, and thus their enslavement was fitting.

“That biblical interpretation is made up of whole cloth in the 15th century,” Noll said. “There’s just no historical record of any seriousness to back it up. It’s made up, at a time when Europeans are beginning to colonize Africa.”

Slaveholders frequently noted that the Israelites of the Old Testament owned slaves.

Abolitionists tried to make arguments against using the Bible to justify slavery, but they were in the minority.

“They were considered to be radical,” Noll said. “And often they were considered to be infidels, because how could they say God was opposed to slavery if it was so obvious in the Bible that he was not?”

The foremost objectors, of course, were African Americans themselves. Large numbers adopted the faith, and they quickly began remaking it into their own.

“As soon as enslaved people learned to read English, they immediately began to read the Bible, and they immediately began to protest this idea of a biblical justification for slavery,” Pierce said. “Literally as soon as black people took pen to paper, we are arguing for our own liberation.”

Those books and broadsides challenging prevailing biblical interpretations were savvy: “They very quickly learned that the only way we can be heard is to speak the language of our slaveholders, to speak to them about the text that they love, that they believe in,” Pierce said."

Slavery was finally abolished. But the slave religion Christianity was not.

Today 80% of Africans follow Christianity. Slavery is still practised in Africa. You can buy African slaves in Libya for $400 each. African ministers are some of the richest people in Africa proving once again what is good fifth the goose is good for the gander.. 

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.

When did you stop being a slave.

What is Christianity?

Which begs the question. Did Christian convert Africans to slavery or did Africans embrace a slave religion Christisnity?

18 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
Did Christianity's role in African slavery cause the near extinction of apes by associating them with the disfunctional negroids? Should the stigma be removed so apes can flourish as they once did before the Africans started hunting them out of spite.

Ferris Home/University News/Jim Crow Museum/Letters/2012 Letters/Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans? - Letters to the Jim Crow Museum - Jim Crow Museum
Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans?

Are these facts in the museum:

The negro skull, In addition to having a smaller brain volume and thicker cranial bones than that of the White, Is prognathous ; i. E. , The lower face projects forward in the manner of an animal's muzzle. The negro jaw is substantially longer, Relative to its width, Than the White jaw. A feature of the negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of the "simian shelf, " a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, And it is absent in Whites.

They emit a peculiar offensive body odor similar to apes.

Just as their black skin protected them from the intense African sun, They are inherently lazy in order to prevent over exertion in that intense sun.

The arms and legs of the negro are relatively longer than the European. The humerus is shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the ape form.

The eye often has a yellowish scierotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.

The negro has a shorter trunk; the cross-section of the chest is more circular than Whites. Similar to an ape.

The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.

The negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of apes.

The ears are roundish, Rather small, Standing somewhat high and detached thus approaching the ape form.

The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, Along with lower retreating forehead, Gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees, Like an ape, As opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.

The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the negro than in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.

The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, As in apes.

Taxonomists and geneticists believe that negros should be classified as different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that the negros are so distinct that similar differences found in any other animal would warrant their classification as a different species.