Alabama - Where Sharia is not harsh enough.

Author: keithprosser

Total: 33
keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser

My point is not to defend Islam or sharia - which I detest - but to point out that the problem is with fanaticism, not with any paricular creed.

Goldtop
Goldtop
In Iran, if a girl is raped and impregnated by her father and wants to get an abortion, she'll be sent to prison for the rest of her life.

Oh wait, that's the fucking Christians in Alabama.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
There is nothing fanatical about finding child sacrifice abominable.

And not only is there no freedom of religion in any real sense under sharia, but abortion is practically a non issue because unchaste women are not tolerated.

WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@keithprosser
The CHRISTIAN is no better than the psychotic MUSLIM...both use their GOD hoax as a scapegoat to DIVIDE and create UNREST 
leading to DEATH and DESTRUCTION...this is a PROVEN FACT...

Unlike the Indian GODS that are used in Hindu - Jainism - Krishna with thousands of years of NON VIOLENCE and obsession with
having to assimilate all of humanity into their BELIEFS, only the Abrahamic GOD parasites attach MURDER and DESTRUCTION
against all who do not convert and OBEY the horrifically OBSOLETE and DEADLY DOGMA they attach to their GOD hoax inventions..

All 3 GODS of the Middle East = JEW - JESUS - ALLAH are tools for MURDER and CONTROL of the masses....the GODS are NEVER
AVAILABLE...only the PARASITE VAMPIRE HUMANS that PLAY GOD are....and they are RESPONSIBLE for the MURDER and 
DESTRUCTION their idiot moron mind molested sheeple drones do for them.....

How pathetic for billions to fall for the stagecraft CON GAME the preaching clowns play in their Halloween Glory Gown costumes

Go pray now....beg for salvation..YOU NEED IT ! .......

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
My point is not to defend Islam or sharia - which I detest.

Why do you detest Islam and Shariah its Islamic canonical law based on the teachings of the Koran ? 

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
I detest systems based on theistic myths and nonsense.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser

But I have asked you WHY? I want to know WHY such detestation? WHY the intense dislike of Islam and  Shariah, its Islamic canonical law based on the teachings of the Koran ? 

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
You will just have to keep wondering.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser
You will just have to keep wondering.

I haven't said anything about me wondering. I have asked you a legitimate question. Why are you running from it ? 

Saying you "detest islam" and telling me that you detest systems based myths and nonsense , is not telling me why?  Do you detest stories of all myths and fables just because they are myth and are fables? What harm for instance does the fable of Icarus who's father Daedalus made wings for  the god Apollo  cause you? I see no reason to fear or detest such a fable. Yet here you are just 8 posts in and your falling apart on one simple question concerning your own fkn statement.

Will this be another thread that you start and then abandon simply because you have from the off, painted yourself right into a corner with your opening statement  or have you simply forgotten this thread that you began and left questions unanswered because it became too difficult for you?   https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/1707

My point is not to defend Islam or sharia - which I detest.

Why do you detest Islam and Shariah its Islamic canonical law based on the teachings of the Koran ? 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
Kali ma! Kali ma!
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
not tolerated.
Yes, we know, that's the problem, you and your Christian ilk can't tolerate others and like the extreme Muslims, you have much in common.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Goldtop
Quite the contrary, we hold free will in reverence which naturally make us tolerant.

But really, we have a way better way than tolerance even. Charity.
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
Quite the contrary, we hold free will in reverence which naturally make us tolerant.
It's amazing how nonsense just flows out of you without any thought process. The vast majority of your posts demonstrate well beyond a shadow of a doubt just how intolerant you are to everyone here.

But really, we have a way better way than tolerance even. Charity.
There is no charity in Christianity, which comes at a very high price; that of one's honesty, integrity, morals and ethics... and of course, tolerance of others, all to be buried along with any other compassionate human attributes.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@keithprosser
This law is literally designed as a political stunt. This isn't a religious topic
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Snoopy
If an atheist doesn't like it, it must be theism. 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Goldtop
I'm sorry you get that impression which certainly is rooted in some type of misunderstanding.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
I'm sorry you get that impression which certainly is rooted in some type of misunderstanding.
You're not sorry at all, you love to hate us, that's what your religion teaches you.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Goldtop
I certainly do not hate you, Goldtop. And Jesus loves you.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Snoopy
This law is literally designed as a political stunt. This isn't a religious topic 

I am glad it was you that raised that point. I was going to get around to asking prosser for evidence that this was a law based on religion or just simple politics pandering to the religious. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Stephen
...or just simple politics pandering to the religious. 
The religious of which religion? 
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@keithprosser
All of them?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@keithprosser

The religious of which religion? 
Any

My point is not to defend Islam or sharia - which I detest.

To "detest" expresses an intense dislike  and  is an extremely strong word.  Why do you detest Islam and Shariah its Islamic canonical law based on the teachings of the Koran ? 

Yes I got that, but in this particular instance YOU have singled out Islam AND Shariah its Islamic canonical law .  So why do you "detest" Islam so intensely?  
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Snoopy
Not at all. Abortion is only taboo in the monotheists religions. Most pagan religions don't see it as an issue. 
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
I certainly do not hate you, Goldtop. And Jesus loves you.
You hate almost everyone here with every fiber of your being, you have made that sparkling crystal clear.

208 days later

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
sharia law is bad
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin

sharia law is bad

'Queen is the enemy of Islam and must die': Ex-inmate reveals Islamist extremists preside over Sharia trials, ISIS pledges of allegiance and punishment beatings inside UK jails.

I never did get my answer for the questions at post 5 above

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
Shariah law is much more strict than Alabama's pro life law.
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@David
This doesn't belong in the religious section.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Alec
This doesn't belong in the religious section.

I was wondering about that myself. But then again, Islamic law is made up of the of the Quran, Sunnah and Hadith. 
YeshuaBought
YeshuaBought
-->
@keithprosser
I tend to lean toward the Messianic faith, but also happen to be prochoice. I have no problem with women controlling their bodies, as long as they are safe.