Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages

Author: disgusted

Total: 21
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
Are the rulers of every god believer on the planet. How can anybody be gullible enough to believe what those ignorant savages thought?
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Who could ever possibly know what it is that a God believer might make their God tell them next ? 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Not one of them, Deb, have enough care for children to ask for a cure for childhood cancer. Surely their omniscient god knows the answer and cares
as little as his supplicants do.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@disgusted
Did you come to these conclusions prior to learning about communism?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Snoopy
I rely on the religious stupidity I get frm from idiot holy books.
Your Jesus preached communism, if he ever existed.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
State enforced anarchy can only make sense to someone who denies God.

Because, you know. Everybody gets free stuff when 99% of the wealth is consolidated into the hands of THIS 1%. Because we know this new 1% is more likely to not be greedy sonsobitches with it than the last 1% that had it.

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Atheist bigot. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages........  ..  Are the rulers of every god believer on the planet

Not to the the faithful "god believers" they are not, or can you prove otherwise?

How can anybody be gullible enough to believe what those ignorant savages thought?

How do you know what these ancient gods thought? Considering you don't even believe in their existence. 

Your not even sure if Jesus existed or not but tell us that he preached communism. You really are a confused little bully boy aren't you?  Ok time for some answers to your own statements  above.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Not one of them, Deb, have enough care for children to ask for a cure for childhood cancer. 

How do you know that "not one of them" doesn't ask in prayer for cures for many things including cancer. You have absolutely no evidence for that wild throwaway claim , do you?

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Stephen

You missed the point : "Not one of them, Deb, have enough care for children"
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Not to the the faithful "god believers" they are not, or can you prove otherwise?
Yes the people who wrote their holy books in which they invented their god were most assuredly ignorant (they thought the earth was flat with a dome over it containing the sun mood and stars) primitive (they were by definition primitive) superstitious (they believed in invisible characters) savages (they believed in stoning disobedient children to death. You need an education.
How do you know what these ancient gods thought? Considering you don't even believe in their existence. 
Well it's obvious that god's can't think because they don't exist, but unfortunately for you I never mention what gods thought that is your fantasy. If you get an education you might be able to comprehend the written word when you are exposed to it.

Your not even sure if Jesus existed or not but tell us that he preached communism.
There is no conclusive evidence that a bible Jesus ever existed, get an education, if the stories written about this character (if he ever existed outside the book that claims such) have any veracity then he preached communism. Get an education.

How do you know that "not one of them" doesn't ask in prayer for cures for many things including cancer. You have absolutely no evidence for that wild throwaway claim , do you?

Your right I don't, but they either haven't been given an answer implying that none of their gods care about children or they don't care about children because they haven't passed on that information to the people who could do something with it.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Yes the people who wrote their holy books in which they invented their god ..blah blah blah

You said that these so called gods  are Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages... "  I have simply said "Not to the the faithful "god believers" they are not, or can you prove otherwise?   Can't you read!??  And you haven't shown me otherwise. Because it is an impossibility for you to show me a faithful follower of Christ who believes he or his god to be any of those thing you have proposed. 

Well it's obvious that god's can't think because they don't exist,

But that hasn't stopped you  suggesting   that  - " their omniscient god knows the answer" . Why have you even suggested this god cares and "knows answers" while you have also said in the same sentence that he doesn't exist. Do you not see your contradiction or are you just babbling for the sake of it?

There is no conclusive evidence that a bible Jesus ever existed,
Then how come you can tell us, and the world,that he preached communism? That's a bit silly isn't it, telling us what someone preached when
"there is no conclusive evidence for his existence"?

Your right I don't,  

That's correct, You don't know do you? You have just made a silly claim that you cannot support AGAIN!!!!!

but they either haven't been given an answer implying that none of their gods care about children

Yes so, what's new. My children and now grandchildren  make these very obvious observations. your not the first. Do you believe you are asking questions or informing us of something we haven't asked ourself or considered ourselves? Do you believe that you are revealing to us something never before considered or pondered or discussed in our whole lives!?  My, you really are up yourself aren't you?  Besides , the faithful may well believe their prayers have been answered if their sick child has indeed recovered from some terrible disease or pulled through what should have been a fatal accident.

because they haven't passed on that information to the people who could do something with it. 

There you go again, "THEY"  haven't passed on something. You don't even believe in these gods do you so what are you expecting from these non existing gods? 

Your MASSIVE problem is that you attack the faithful and not what the faithful actually have faith in. You do this because they are the easier target. It is bullying. Why do you not simply dissect their scriptures  instead of calling their ("non existent") gods, names, and regurgitating questions and thoughts that children have been asking for millenia?  Or is that far too academic for you to consider? 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Snoopy
You missed the point : "Not one of them, Deb, have enough care for children"

No I didn't miss anything. But you appear to have cut of the end of his pathetic statement which ends _ " to ask for a cure for childhood cancer".

And I have said I am sure many christians have prayed for many things including caring enough for children to ask for a cure for cancer. 
Here is his pathetic post # 3 above;

Not one of them, Deb, have enough care for children to ask for a cure for childhood cancer. Surely their omniscient god knows the answer and cares
as little as his supplicants do.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
And I have said I am sure many christians have prayed for many things including caring enough for children to ask for a cure for cancer. 
Prove it and define many. Your ignorance is impenetrable making post 12 and absolute mishmash of the things you don't know and can't understand. Go back and play with the kiddies.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You said that these so called gods  are " Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages... "  I have simply said "Not to the the faithful "god believers" they are not, or can you prove otherwise?   Can't you read!??  And you haven't shown me otherwise. Because it is an impossibility for you to show me a faithful follower of Christ who believes he or his god to be any of those thing you have proposed. 
Your level of reading comprehension is somewhat below that of a brain damaged garden slug.

You said that these so called gods  are " Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages... "
Citation needed.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You don't have a citation because I didn't say it, you did. Leave your conical hat on.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Still no citation, why do you run away with your tail between your legs. Your lies are really kindergarten level, lift your game.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Where is the lie you are to afraid to cite. You get ridiculously angry when you eventually realise just what a massive fool you've proven yourself to be. don't you. bahahahahahahaha
Stephen
Stephen

You said that these so called gods  are " Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages...

Citation needed

This title of your thread states clearly that you have wrote the words "ignorant , primitive, superstitious savages". Or  did someone else write them for you? 

Can anyone be so backward than to ask for a citation for something they themselves have said. The title of your own thread confirms what you have said in your own words and print. Or are you going to tell those of us reading here that you didn't write any of the words I say you have wrote? 

And don't think these wild claims are going to fade away anytime soon.

"we have evolved by exactly the same process as every other animal that has ever existed on this planet"? 

Prove it.

We all exist in the same reality

Prove it.

the word god did not even exist before the middle ages?

Prove it.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted

You said that these so called gods  are " Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages...
Citation needed.

Ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages
Author: disgusted, 2 days ago

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
You said that these so called gods
Citation needed numpty. Your brain stem owes the world so much wasted oxygen.