Debates: 12
janesix

7 days later

mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@janesix
Nice presentation, however, what we see depends on how he spins our point of view of the 2D lattice.

I would direct you specifically to 10:05 to 9:40 where he introduces 7-charge Dimensions ---not 7 spatial dimensions-- and the primary geometry is based, on 3 { tria } 4 { quadra } and 6 { hexa }  and this in 5-rings of occupied space.

The outer ring of the particle has 12 occupied space positions;
...1} 4 green circles,
...2} 4 red, quasi-diamonds
...3} 3 beige squares
...4} 1 green square

The next ring of occupied space is 4, nucleated, hexagonal sets of occupied space positions and each is identical;

...1} 1 green circle{ nuclear }, 2 green triangles, 2 purple triangles, 2 beige triangles
...2} 1 green circle { nuclear }, 2 green triangles, 2 purple triangles, 2 beige triangles
...3} 1 green circle { nuclear }, 2 green triangles, 2 purple triangles, 2 beige triangles
...2} 1 green circle { nulcear }, 2 green triangles, 2 purple triangles, 2 beige triangles

The next ring has 12 occupied space positions;

...1} 3 green squares
...2} 3 green diamonds
...3} 2 green circles
...4} 2 gaps
...5} 1 red diamond

Next ring is four nucleated hexagons ---blue triangles represent gravity if I'm understanding correctly

Then nuclear ring is 6 purple circles. 

Here below is not my more wholistic unified geometrical set but rather the root{ kernal } set of natural occurring set of prime numbers  --on one line/level{ excpet 2 and 3 }--, triangullar and overlapping, nucleated, hexagonal patterns that are defined by inverted helix patterned as found, within my inverted four level/line explorations that I bring closure to be saying each line is actually two semi-broken great circles of a torus and two quasi-great circles of the same torus.  

1} outer { top } great circle
2} inside great circle
3} inside great circle
4} inner ( bottom } great circle

......1........................5p............7p.......................11p............13p...........................17p............19p.........................23p......

0........................................6...........................................12................................................18............................................24
...................3p...........................................9...............................................15..............................................21........................

............2p.........4................................8...........10...............................14...........16...............................20...........22...............

The nucleated hexagons that is apparrent after a spiral helix occurs from as  dynamically moving point that begins at zero and goes in numerical sequence with inversions defining nucelated sine-wave body of tube at 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 etc

0......1----5p.......6......4---2p..3p  is first nucleated hexagonal set

3p....5p-7p........9..........8---4...6 is next overlapping nucleated hexagonal set

6.....7p---11p....12.....10-8...9 is next overlapping nucleated hexagonal set

9....11p--13p.....15....14---10...12 is next overlapping nucleated hexagonal set

So on and so on. The next question is at what point does the sequence complete the minimal toroidal set as related to defining the minimal elemetary particles of Universe that all ---except for perhaps graviton and darkion--- are defined by two or more  tori as their own integral pattern set of two three or more tori sharing a common nuclear center.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
Good stuff, but he's got to justify his salary somehow.

The more dimensional possibilities you programme the more particular possibilities arise. Seems logical.

But is there a limit to theoretical dimensionality? 

Do hypothetical simulations have a limiting factor?

Presumably; if one can create the programme then one can justify the hypothesis. Or vice versa.

janesix
janesix
-->
@zedvictor4
Actually, I don't think he has a salary.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
Does he rely on handouts ?
janesix
janesix
-->
@zedvictor4
I'm not sure. He says he lives in his van, or he used to anyway. I don't know what he does for a living, he may have a grant of some kind. 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@janesix
Yes; he was awarded a (FQXi) grant.

So he has to justify that.

mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
-->
@janesix

At 7:10 he has spun his 2D lattice to show the most beautiful pattern ever.

It show 8 rings of 30 particles each ergo 8 * 30 = 240 particles. He states how many particles somewhere in this presentation but I forget if if it is 240 or 248 or something else.

One of my early Grand Unified scenario uses 8 5-fold icosahedra attached the 8 surface triangles of the 4-folf cubo-octahedron aka the Vector Equilibrium { VE }.

Since the icosahedron is defined by 30 chords, my scenario gave 30 * 8 = 240 chords and many of those ---not all--- were overlapping each other.

However, since the VE is also the jitterbug, it contracts, spins and torques to become the 4-fold octahedron LINK and then it can further collapse to become the 3-fold tetrahedron LINK.

And also it can become the flatten 4-fold and 2D  subdivided triangle ---with the original 8 icosahedra---, now having 4 icosahedr aon each side of this singular subdivided triangle ergo we can see the heat death Universe being this flattened 2D subdivided triangle   --i.e. on very large very flat { lowest energy photon } --- with 4 icosahedra on each side as omni-embracing 5-fold gravity.

The 5-fold gravity contains and embraces the our 4-fold photonic, Observed Time { physical reality } Universe. See this LINK to understand another way to show that 5-fold icosahedron, contains the 4-fold VE,  and the 4-fold contains the 3-fold tetrahedron, that composes { building block } for both 4-fold and 5-fold polyhedra of Universe.

There is one more configuration to consider in any heat death scenario of Universe, and that is the flattend, 2D subdivided triangle above, infolds to become on undivided triangle i.e. actually a bonded/valecned set of 8 2-fold triangles with 4 5-fold icosahedra on each side and that leads to this following texticonic { poor graphic } descripion

O|O   = 8 bonded/valenced 5-fold icosahedra on each side of the seemingly 2D triangle set { the collapsed 4-fold VE }.  From this position of most contraction of the VE we could see the contracted Universe unfolding ergo expanding back out to its original position of as the Vector Equilibrium.

Of course the above scenario can be seen in two versions:

1} all of the polyhedra are Eucldiean { straight line vectors },

2} all of the polyhedra are Riemnan { curved spherical geodesic } and that leads to slight differrent texticonic representation at the maximal configuration as 2D triangle where the spherical icosahedron will over lap each other

(  ) = one set of 4 icosahedron

(  ) = 2nd set of 4 spherical icosahedra

| = 2D flatten VE that is a curved geodesc 2D  triangle

( ( | ) )

There exists other exotic configurations of the 4-fold VE via its jitterbug transformations that are somewhat difficult  for me to explain without better graphics Ex the saddle-shape octahedron of only negative { ..)(.... } curved space whereas the original convex VE{ spherical or Euclidean } is only positive convex shaped space.

But my favorite is the flying 2D hexagon { __ } that has an erect { yet flexiable } tail wing { /\ } composed of two  bonded/valenced triangles  ........ __/\ ...........

With the flying hexagon we see what I believe is the inherent  ---built in---  random fluctuation  scenarios of Universe.