Joy of the lord

Author: crossed

Total: 34
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
do you believe that god is not real. and that believing in Jesus is like believing in Santa.  and that religion was created as a tool to control the masses.

well you are wrong

if you believe these thing. chances are you believe you are depressed. when in fact your inability to be happy is caused by ungodliness. that day to day drag wear no matter what you do you can not be happy. your life may be even great this mostly happens to rich people which pond the term money can not buy happiness. you have everything but for some reason you have that dreaded feeling of sadness.

if you do not have that little voice in your head that tells you right from wrong. you may believe that you are a sociopath. when in fact god has probably hardened your heart. you may feel nothing if you were to kill someone. you may not feel bad about anything. you do not even know what feeling guilty may feel like. you probably do stuff you should not do. and don't even think about it. 

if i described you then you probably need some Jesus.

you probably still believe that believing in Jesus is like believing in Santa let me try to help you with that

santa is Satan rearranged. and do you remember Santa last name. it is clause aka  claws

santa claws is satan claws.

santa and satan both wear red

you are believing in what Satan wants you to believing. Satan created all these pagan holidays like the Easter bunny tooth fairy Santa claws. so people would start saying hay believing in these things is like believing in Jesus.

other deceptions

aliens are just demons

ghosts are just demons

vampires are just demons

other supernatural things are just demons.

long ago when god kicked demons out of heaven they when to earth and made man worship them. these demons called themselves gods and a lot of these demons who called themselves gods created a lot of religions for example the Muslim religion was started by the angle Gabriel along with 10 other religions. demons calling themselves god is like if a business owners had all there employees calling there boss master. it is a very egotistical thing to do. but make a person feel good

most people look at religion and see how many gods there are. the viking the Greeks  the Chinese the Indians . the Egyptians all have gods. every culture believes in a god. if you believe that religion was created to control people. because of the catholic churches evils.  then how did they all come up with the same method to control people. some of these examples above had no way of communicating so it would be pretty much impossible to come up with the same methods to control people. here is what i believe happened. i believe that these gods are just demons. after god through them out of heaven they came to earth and started making humans worship them. the demons when't all over the world doing this calling themselves gods and making people worship them

satan makes people rich than haunts them
you  know on how almost all the haunted houses are big mansions. why is it  always rich people and not poor people i believe that this is because  these houses once belonged to people who had sold there souls to Satan  in exchange for wealth.

the devil made them rich they bought all there luxury  like mansions. but then satan turned on them and started haunting them. thats why all the haunted houses are mansions and not poor people

disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@crossed
OYG.
eventuality001
eventuality001
Very interesting. Thank you for sharing this very in-depth reality.  I agree mostly with what you say.  Although I am not sure that vampires really exist, mostly because I have never seen any evidence of vampires in real life.

Also, aliens. I have never seen evidence of Aliens. However evil spirits working through the  IDEA  of ghosts and spirits of the dead, this is a very long historical reality that exists in most cultures around the world. 

But then again I could be wrong about the vampires because there are various forms of vampire stories and vampire type creatures that are claimed in various cultures that they suck out our life  force in a spiritual way.  The vampire stories of creatures who suck out the blood of men and woman and who live for thousands of years, this is a very interesting storyline and has made a lot of very interesting movies and books.  However, proof of these types of creatures simply does not exist.   { from my experience personally  }    I have seen proof of demon-possessed people who have been delivered and set free from demon possession.

Very interesting...

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@crossed
When i die... i don't want to go to paradise as described by the Bible. For me, to live eternally without death is hell (my paradise is living and dying - in any reality). So my question is... why doesn't Christianity know of my paradise? If i believe you i go to hell, if i don't believe you i go to hell. So... how do you address this paradox? 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@crossed
satan makes people rich than haunts them
you  know on how almost all the haunted houses are big mansions. why is it  always rich people and not poor people i believe that this is because  these houses once belonged to people who had sold there souls to Satan  in exchange for wealth.

the devil made them rich they bought all there luxury  like mansions. but then satan turned on them and started haunting them. thats why all the haunted houses are mansions and not poor people
Oh... and btw, half my family is basically rich... so this makes no sense since none of them sold their souls. And, if you follow ghost hunters... most of their time is spent in regular houses. Why is it that demon possession always happens in small houses? To an innocent individual? Could it be bc their parents have been raping the poor kids imagination since childhood about demons and the devil... messing up the kids brain chemistry? All of your logic is easily flipped right back on you. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Jesus seems nice but his Dad is a prick. I have gods that don't look at me as a sinning sack of shit. Thanks though
crossed
crossed
-->
@Outplayz
i'm sure there are a few exception but i believe that the haunted house being mansion stereotype originated from what i said.

if there was not a heaven or hell. even i would choose to live choose to live a care free evil life and die happy. i might even choose this option if the case was  god did not resurrect bad people to send them to hell.he just kept them dead and only resurrected the people he liked for the heaven thing.

you can not have the options given heaven or hell. hell is real you have not been given the option to be dirt forever.

heaven and hell are real so. don't be stupid about it.
crossed
crossed
-->
@eventuality001
well adding on to the vampire subject

Dracula originally mean't devil or dragon.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@crossed
if there was not a heaven or hell. even i would choose to live choose to live a care free evil life and die happy.

Sometimes people say the quiet part out loud. "If I didn't fear the punishment, I'd live my life doing evil things and die happy I did them." Definitely what Jesus would want in a truly faithful follower. By all means, then, please continue to fervently believe that if you did so, you'd burn in some unseen hellpit for all eternity. 

crossed
crossed
-->
@ludofl3x
i believe god believes that there is no reason to be bad or mean to another. god did not create life to be a dictator. i believe he want he truly wants to have a relationship with people. he just knows that with free will people would do some things that would cause a need for a hell. 

you could say the same thing about parents do love your parents. do you obey them over being hit. if so do you love them

god disciplines those he loves.

i honestly should not have said that

crossed
crossed
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
have you ever watch those youtuber that expose the occult

an example would be a call for an uprising look him up.

they talk about the stuff that occultic gods followers do and believe
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@crossed
if you believe these thing. chances are you believe you are depressed
Not at all, there are religious and non-religious people who are depressed because it has more to do with mental health and not lack of God.

if you do not have that little voice in your head that tells you right from wrong. you may believe that you are a sociopath
That's called, talking to yourself, everyone does that. Sociopaths, again have mental health issues, not lack of God issues.

long ago when god kicked demons out of heaven they when to earth... i believe that these gods are just demons. the devil made them rich they bought all there luxury  like mansions. but then satan turned on them and started haunting them. thats why all the haunted houses are mansions and not poor people
Your intellect has yet to evolve past the Bronze Age. Only small children believe such nonsense.
crossed
crossed
people believes have changed thought the century's.

the first humans believed in god because god was talking to them directly. and since he created them they obviously listened to him

the middle aged believed in god because a bunch of demons were calling themselves god and making people worship them. and man was like do not kill us. so they worshiped

people today do not believe in god because  they believe they worshiped gods because they were stupid. when in reality they worshiped these gods because demons were like worship me or i will use black magic

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@crossed
you could say the same thing about parents do love your parents.
No, you can't say the same thing because your parents love you unconditionally while God has many conditions. As well, your parents won't send you to an eternal pit of fire if you do something wrong.

Parents have compassion, God does not.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@crossed
people believes have changed thought the century's.
Your beliefs appear to have not changed at all.

people today do not believe in god because  they believe they worshiped gods because they were stupid. when in reality they worshiped these gods because demons were like worship me or i will use black magic
Yes, that's just what I was referring, you think like someone from the Bronze Age.
crossed
crossed
-->
@Goldtop
firstly i said people mistake depression for ungodliness

you said that people are just depressed.

there is no claim here

secondly 

when you hit you hand you feel pain

when you do something bad you should feel guilty.

if you do not god has hardened your heart
crossed
crossed
-->
@Goldtop
i believe the people in the bronze age were correct. and the god is not real because its stupid to beleive that a being could use magic. is the wrong type of thinking i have explained why i believe. why do you believe what you believe

crossed
crossed
goldtop said

you could say the same thing about parents do love your parents.
No, you can't say the same thing because your parents love you unconditionally while God has many conditions. As well, your parents won't send you to an eternal pit of fire if you do something wrong. 

Parents have compassion, God does not.

this is not true if you simply say i am sorry he will forgive you and treat you like you have never did anything wrong
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@crossed
No, this is what you said...

if you believe these thing. chances are you believe you are depressed. when in fact your inability to be happy is caused by ungodliness.

If you can't remember what you said, just read your own posts.

when you hit you hand you feel pain...when you do something bad you should feel guilty.
Everyone feels pain, that's how we evolved. I don't do bad things so there's no need to feel guilty.

and the people who believe in god are just stupid
Couldn't agree with you more.

Goldtop
Goldtop
i have explained why i believe
Your explanations are irrational, illogical and literally incomprehensible. It's like you've been living in a cave for centuries and just emerged into modern civilization. Does lightning and thunder still frighten you because you believe they're angry gods?

crossed
crossed
-->
@Goldtop
what is irrational

my believes

the first humans believed in god because god was talking to them directly. and since he created them they obviously listened to him

the middle aged believed in god because a bunch of demons were calling themselves god and making people worship them. and man was like do not kill us. so they worshiped

crossed
crossed
-->
@Goldtop
goldtop said

No, this is what you said...

if you believe these thing. chances are you believe you are depressed. when in fact your inability to be happy is caused by ungodliness.

If you can't remember what you said, just read your own posts.

answer

the wording a bit different ???

crossed
crossed
goldtop said

when you hit you hand you feel pain...when you do something bad you should feel guilty.
Everyone feels pain, that's how we evolved. I don't do bad things so there's no need to feel guilty. 

and the people who believe in god are just stupid
Couldn't agree with you more.

i said people believe in the people are just stupid  that why they believe in god ideology. notice that i said people. i  did not say me.

it may be a shock you but feeling guilty is a real emotion people have. and everyone sins so saying you do not do anything wrong is stupid. it like saying i have never lied

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@crossed
everyone sins so saying you do not do anything wrong is stupid
Sorry, but I don't acknowledge the concept of sin, hence I don't do anything wrong. Of course, if you are always sinning, then you should probably have a look at the morals and ethics you follow, they clearly do not work.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@crossed
Bigot
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@crossed
haunted house being mansion stereotype originated from what i said.
No... that originated from Disney. Almost every horror movie, every haunted house show, are all in small regular houses. The bigger places are usually insane asylums, hotels, etc... very few mansions. You are deluding yourself to this one realization you've likely learned from a Disney movie/ride. What now? Are you going to say Disney is the right hand of Satan? Why are you deluding yourself?  

heaven and hell are real so. don't be stupid about it.
You're not getting it... like every Christian i bring this paradox up to. I don't care if they are real... why would i? They are both hell. But this also exposes another interesting truth. Human beings wrote the Bible from their own bias points of view... it's absolutely clear to someone like me that you're wrong. Every hope of heaven i have heard from a Christian literally describes a place i would call hell. You're the one being stupid thinking an ultimate being like a god made this mistake. Humans make mistakes, humans are fallible... which is exactly why religion is flawed. 
Stronn
Stronn
-->
@crossed
if there was not a heaven or hell. even i would choose to live choose to live a care free evil life and die happy.
Have you ever thought about what this says about you as a person? You are saying that you live morally only because of the promise of divine reward or the threat of divine punishment.
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
the JOY without JESUS and ALLAH God VOMIT flowing in the BRAIN is TRUE JOY !   

The parasite VAMPIRES who use JESUS and ALLAH as scapegoat TOOLS are not concerned with JOY....they want ownership of YOUR MIND
and LIFE....you must serve them....slave for them....DIE for them...for they love to PLAY GOD and use all manner of WORD GAMES to hypnotize
and enslave the weak minded human....

These pathetic con artists preach JOY and WELLBEING but at a PRICE !    that's right FOOL....JOY is used when YOU convert and surrender
your MIND and LIFE to some psychotic CHURCH or MOSQUE preaching CLOWN....then comes the OPPRESSION - FEAR - INTIMIDATION - 
and the favorite tool of discipline VIOLENCE.....it's all a set up for total BRAIN ASSIMILATION and SERVITUDE of the CHURCH or MOSQUE
not some idiotic Comic Book Jesus and Allah God hoaxes.....wake up FOOL you are being trapped into a maze without an EXIT

crossed
crossed
-->
@WisdomofAges
i have been waiting for you

most people look at religion and see how many gods there are. the viking the Greeks  the Chinese the Indians . the Egyptians all have gods. every culture believes in a god. if you believe that religion was created to control people. because of the catholic churches evils.  then how did they all come up with the same method to control people it is like if we were both thinking the same thing. i am thinking about cupcakes.  some of these people above had no way of communicating so it would be pretty much impossible to come up with the same methods to control people. here is what i believe happened. i believe that these gods are just demons. after god through them out of heaven they came to earth and started making humans worship them. the demons when't all over the world doing this calling themselves gods and making people worship them

calling themselves god is like if an employer ask for all his employees to call him master.

the first humans believe in god because god spoke to them.

the bronze age people believed in god because a bunch of demons forced man to worship him through black magic.

today's people believe they only believed in god because they were stupid

crossed
crossed
-->
@Outplayz
i think the haunted house stereotype existed before Disney though am i wrong ???

if you type haunted house in google images you get mansions.