Official request to replace Bsh1 with Virtuoso as head mod.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 29
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
They say you can insult and callout mods unlike with other users so I am fucking doing it.

It is time this happened immediately, bsh1 just unbanned the worst troll of this site; Type1 AKA Sparrow. He unbanned him to give him a chance to explain what cannot and should not be explained; death threats and worse in a final rap to say bye to us.

It is unacceptable that he will be so lenient to someone like that and so strict to some other users as he pleases.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I will like all those who have realised who the real mod making all the right decisions and helping the userbase is to come forth and agree; it is Virtuoso.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
If you think Sparrow will improve, he won't. I know him from CD, just today itself in the past 24 hours he's threatened to shove a kebab stick up a hole of mine. This is not a user you want on this site.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Also I gave bsh1 the conclusive proof on sparrow being type1 months ago, he laughed it off and told me to shut up in kinder words on PM. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It involves PM and revealing some things about Type1 irl indirectly so I can't post it here.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
Let me fight off the urge to say something facetious - and frankly that takes all my willpower right now - Trolls survive in the drama and disruption they cause.

For example, if you visit the Metabunk forums, there are trolls; they get banned, they are instantly forgotten, and no one mentions them again. No Drama - the fuel for that fire is choked off, and the forums retain their usage.

Type1 is going to keep coming back if you and others give him the attention and noteriety he likely craves. 

While insults and abuse are serious and warrant bans, at the same time, Type1 and Sparrow are so dramatically over the top, that it’s plainly obvious that the insults and abuse are solely targeted into illiciting a dramatic reaction, rather than explicitly to be solely abusive.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
Everything I said in this thread has yet to be addressed by you.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Castin probably asked him to. Why do you keep complaining about bsh when any mod to follow will be the same. 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
From my perspective as a user of this site, I don’t feel that there is anything in this thread that requires addressing. Everything you have said has already been repeated in other threads, topics of discussion or any one of your numerous other colourful theses presented to the community at large, and in private. All of which I feel have been answered.

However, I’m trying to help you by pointing out the practical issues with what you’re doing; drama, noterity, butthurt, and reactions like this are oxygen for trolls that feed of negative reactions.

If what you say is true, then regardless of the action, Type1 is going to keep coming back and is going to keep trolling you.
David
Debates: 91
David
RM, bsh unbanned him so that he can inform him of his perma ban. This is clearly stated in the COC. He will be perma banned. 
David
Debates: 91
David
-->
@RationalMadman
A perma-ban is when a user’s access to the site is permanently revoked. Perma-bans must be unanimously agreed upon by both the chief and deputy moderators. The perma-banned user will be notified of their ban no less than three hours prior to their ban taking effect unless moderation has cause to believe that a delay in implementing the ban would result in harm to the site, a site user, or further violations of this code of conduct. The user will be presented with evidence of their offense (in a manner consistent with the rights of other members). The user has the right to offer a defense against the charges.
So while I banned Sparrow temporarily to discuss the issue with bsh, it is still the duty that we inform them of the ban 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
don't give him a chance to defend, you fucking TROLLS

I am FUCKING SICK of gathering data and evidence fo ryou

next time i have inside information i dont say shit

i laugh at your stupidity

swear to fucking god

he is a death threat spewing putrid bully form the gutter of the internet

he will trespass your private internet property, harass you irl if he feels like it

this guy is a fucking nutcase

I have much proof of many things, it is for his safety that I'm not revealing it as it has his real face, voice and everything attached other than specific location. He revealed it all willingly to createdebate where he has spewed the most vulgar threats, bullying, suicide encouragement and much else for around 3 years now almost.

Sparrow
Debates: 47
Sparrow
RM, you are a retarded chimpanzee.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
Every user has the right to know why they are banned; that is fairly clearly spelled out in the COC. Unless there is clear evidence that something life-threatening or doxxing would occur as a result of delaying the final implementation of the ban (and there wasn't), moderation tends to err on the side of respecting users' rights to be informed of the reasons for and type of ban they face.

As for the "conclusive" proof you offered, it was hardly conclusive. As I said in previous public remarks, the evidence you offered was highly suggestive, but not sufficiently compelling to be actionable. At the time you presented the evidence to me, I concluded that if Sparrow was indeed a Type1 alt, both accounts would have to be permanently banned. I was not and am not prepared to take the step to permanently ban any user unless the evidence of their guilt is extraordinarily compelling. In this case, the evidence you provided was not. Though, both Virt and I continued to monitor the situation and to accumulate evidence in order to reach the evidentiary threshold necessary to take the step of perma-banning those accounts.

Perma-bans should not be undertaken lightly, in my view. That you have a personal grudge with Type1 is not something that I was going to allow to influence my reasoning. You may feel aggrieved by this process, which is certainly your prerogative, but that you are frustrated you didn't get your way or that things didn't play out exactly as you wanted them to is not going to change how I conduct moderation business. Feel free to protest, as is your right, but I hope this can be moderation's last word on the subject.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
WHO CARES IF SOMEONE ELSE GOT BANNED WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
@RM

Leave the site then if you don't like the CoC you crybaby
Vader
Vader
Vader
Vader
@RM

If you want such a strict enforcement of the CoC, this is exactly what the fucking CoC is saying. bsh is not giving any excuse to unban him nor is he saying he will. You have to notify the perma'd person about their mistake and what they did wrong. It is unfair bullshit if they don't know. That is what the limit does. So a user can see what they did and have the opportunity to do such. You are missing the goddamn point of this rule

Yes, he may be a stupid dumbass troll, but you can't just switch up because of a certain person. He had 74 debates too. It is not like he did not contribute.

Just like you want to get me banned and hold the same grudge, you are doing the same thing. You have a goal of removing the people that challenge your narcissism.
Vader
Vader
@RM

I seriously think you have the narcicist personality disorder. This is not even a joke. From your forum posts and your bio, you are fit the symptoms.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662
Vader
Vader
-->
@bsh1
Thank you 
+1
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I do have many symptoms of narcissism, the ones I lack are things like thinking rules don't apply to me etc. But that came with age and maturity, my younger self was pretty full-blown narcissist.

The thing about the current me, is that it's jot really narcissism if I actually am that smart and superior. Time after Time it's proven that I made the right call and the site was wrong to doubt me. This is nothing to do with delusion, I really am superior. From Type1 being Sparrow to Zeichen and Analgesic.Spectre being very toxic (even to each other), I have been an ardent protector of the site from very bad influence from day one to now. I was so enthusiastic that it got me banned at points.

I will never stop being the brilliant genius antihero that I am but I can learn to tone it down, which I have. Generally if  the crowd of the site is intelligent and friendly, I am both needed least and teated best, so it's bittersweet. I have a life outside of this website that has been increasing in recent weeks/months. That's why my activity rate went form super high to medium-low. I don't really care if you guys realise that ethang was correct about Mike and bsh1 or not, I just want to say that it's toxic that he's an immovable object of authority on the best debate site on the Internet.
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
RM: I can prove he's type1, I promise!

Us: Ok, prove it.

RM: Well I can't show you the evidence because it involves PM's and stuff...

Us: Ok then, we'll keep doing our thing.

RM: But he's type1!!!!

Us: Then prove it.

Rm. Well I can't show you the evidence...

Us: *puts in headphones*

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Speedrace
He's been permabanned for being type1, shut up clown you're embarassing yourself.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
"As for the "conclusive" proof you offered, it was hardly conclusive. As I said in previous public remarks, the evidence you offered was highly suggestive, but not sufficiently compelling to be actionable. At the time you presented the evidence to me, I concluded that if Sparrow was indeed a Type1 alt, both accounts would have to be permanently banned. I was not and am not prepared to take the step to permanently ban any user unless the evidence of their guilt is extraordinarily compelling. In this case, the evidence you provided was not."
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Speedrace
You don't KNOW THE EVIDENCE, you NEVER SET EYES ON IT trust me. Bsh1 saw it all and virtuoso saw 90% and also saw some bsh1 didn't later but which he shared with bsh1 I am sure.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
"You don't KNOW THE EVIDENCE"

Which is precisely why you can't expect me to believe you
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Speedrace
I expect a salute and gratitude for my excellent work as a DA Vanguard Agent.
Speedrace
Speedrace
-->
@RationalMadman
lol
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Vanguard Agent sounds a lot like stalker busy body