god coloring fruits

Author: crossed

Total: 20
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
here is the science article wear i am creating my theory based off of. i came up with this yesterday night.:}

https://www.color-meanings.com/fruit-and-vegetable-colors-meaning-and-benefits/

the fruits and vegetables colors are important. if a fruit or vegetable is green it helps with liver probs. if the fruit is red it helps with heart attack and cancer. etc

god created all the red fruits and vegetables with antioxidant that help heart attack and cancer problems. god colored them red so if someone has heart problems all that person would need to do is look for a red fruit in order to get medicine for heat attack problems.

from article
Red– The main pigment that gives the red color to fruits and vegetables is Lycopene. It is a powerful antioxidant that is being researched for preventing cancer as well as heart attacks. Lycopene is also useful for protecting prostate health and maintaining the breast tissue.

god created all green  and yellow fruits and veggies with antioxidant that help with liver problems eye health and age related.s god did this so if anyone ever had problems with liver problems and or eye health all they would need to do is find a green or yellow  veggie

Green
– Green leafy vegetables are rich in chlorophyll as well as isothiocyanates. These reduce carcinogenic agents from the liver. Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage etc also contain several other anticancer compounds. Apart from these antioxidants, the green cruciferous vegetables are rich in Vitamin K, folic acid, potassium etc. So go on and eat plenty of Bok Choy, Brussel sprouts, Broccoli, dark green leafy vegetables etc.

Green/Yellow– These vegetables and fruits are rich in lutein which is very important for eye health. Lutein is especially necessary for the elderly people to prevent age related macular degeneration.Some of these green-yellow fruits and vegetables are also rich in vitamin C. Examples are avocado, Kiwi, spinach, pistachio nuts, etc.

orange fruit and veggies help with acne and immune probs. god created all the plant orange with these health benefits so if you ever suffer from any of these you would have a way to heal yourself

Yellow/Orange– Carotenoids or beta carotene is responsible for imparting the yellow-orange-red pigment color to certain fruits and vegetables. These are extremely rich in vitamin A and retinol-which is needed for acne and wrinkle prevention. Vitamin A is needed for strong immune function and healthy vision. Research is showing that certain beta carotenes are also useful in preventing cancers of the stomach, esophagus etc. Examples: Mangoes, apricots, carrots, pumpkins, squashes, etc.
ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
Be honest, are you just trolling? I mean if so well done, but if not, then your argument is "God created red apples, not green apples, to help with cancer, and also tomatoes to do the same thing." Is there any reason God couldn't just...I don't know...NOT CREATE CANCER? Or any reason why this "research" you quoted (which is not created by a scientist, but by a guy who seems to be a colors enthusiast, I mean that's not the same thing, right?) would have only come to light in the last, generously, 25 years, when people have been having these very health problems for literally millenia? 

It makes the most sense that you're not serious with these, or with "Polar bears are white because god created them to be in the snow!" which ignored that they're not white. 
crossed
crossed
-->
@ludofl3x
red fruit have special antioxidant that help with cancer. all red fruits have this. not troll. god did this so if you have cancer problems all you need to do is find a red fruit
crossed
crossed
blue and purple fruits and veggies help with concentration so if you have trouble staying focus god designed it so all you have to do is find a blue or purple fruit.
crossed
crossed
polor bears white ????

on the bottom it say experts recommend a rainbow filled diet to get all the antoxidence. so it is backed by science 

god will get rid of death on judgment day and diseases like cancer

crossed
crossed
if first source does not work does this one ????

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@crossed
I'm not doubting that certain chemical compounds in foods create certain colors, and that these colors then correlate to various health effects. What I'm doubting is your "theory" that because lycopene is associated with heart health, and lycopene-rich vegetables are red, that somehow god meant red to be a signifier for vegetables that what, cure heart disease? THis is from your OP:

god colored them red so if someone has heart problems all that person would need to do is look for a red fruit in order to get medicine for heat attack problems
In order to get medicine for heart disease, your expert, scientfically backed opinion is that you just should have a pomegranate. It's difficult to believe you actually think that, because it would seem natural for a curious person to read what you read, then say "Well when did lycopene's heart health benefits become apparent"? Then look it up (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3850026/) and find that these effects have been studied for about 70 years. The you  would naturally think "Well if that was god's design for a tomato, then why didn't he tell anyone with heart problems in like 1850? or 1930? How many people would god's poor communication skills then be responsible for? And why do doctors not just say "Heart disease? Oh, that's easy. Shoulda had a V8!"

It's just not credible that you really think these things. 
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@ludofl3x
Obviously he does think these things.
crossed
crossed
i'm not saying green apple do not have antioxidant that help with heart problems. i am saying all red fruits have a compound called lycopene

if you eat to much of it you can have problems. but everything in moderation

idk if your trying to say it has side effects with this article because that is not what it says.
if the supplement form and or food dye have side effects then that's because of tampering of humans

i believe that the reason Indians had knowledge of all the herbs and planst is because god told them. but eventually they forgot

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@crossed
here is the science article
No, that's not a science article, that is a blog made by a delusional nincompoop who is obsessed with colors and God, just like you.
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@crossed
Yew berries are red. They can kill you.

Akee fruit is yellow. They can kill you.

The Machineel tree fruit is green. That will definitely kill you.

european spindle fruit is orange. Again. Will kill you.

crossed
crossed
-->
@Goldtop
i don't think they article guy is a christian

he just talking about color fruit.

here is another article saying the same thing

he is a weird one. i do not think he believe in god idk him but maybe

crossed
crossed
-->
@Ramshutu
there this verse wear god curses the ground after adam ate the fruit.

people say thats  why there is poison plants

Genesis 3:17 ESV / 8 helpful votes

And to Adam he said, “Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, ‘You shall not eat of it,’ cursed is the ground because of you; in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life;

crossed
crossed
-->
@ludofl3x
i misread your post of course i beleive food and plants are medicen

the tumeric roots heal a damaged brain via 270 known pathways

this blog is written by the founder of green med info
god put medicine in plants.there is no other explanation. a bunch of nothing can not do this

ya if your sick fruit will heal you up apple repair dna

god put medicine in plants.

a bunch of nothing can not do this
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
God was hard on adam and eve.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@crossed
god will get rid of death on judgment day and diseases like cancer
Jesus defeated death, oh wait he didn't, that's just a lie you lot tell yourselves.LOL

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@janesix
That's not thinking.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Before we can confirm this here claim. ' God put medicine into plants '
Alllllllllll claims of things being ( Invented* , made by god* ) ie , fruit trees, shrubs, vines, roots and what have you. 
(  EVERYTHING MUST ) . Must undergo / undertake.( A  COMPULSORY ) 40 days under* water waiting period. 

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Wonder why none of this is in the Bible. God never says to Adam and Eve eat the fruits they will save you from disease. The did tell them to bath and eat only certain meat. Then basically said pray and hope for the best. 
secularmerlin
secularmerlin
-->
@crossed
This would seem on close examination to be the same "theory" as in your last thread. 

The "theory" being god made stuff.

Before you can put a god forward as an explanation for literally anything you must first demonstrate that this god eben exists. By jumping right to this conclusion you have skipped at least one very important step in confirming your hypothesis.

(Hypothesis is a better word by the way since theory is a word reserved for prospects scientists feel are as certain as we can be given our epistemological limits such as the theory of gravity or the theory of germ medicine or the theory of evolution.)