RID EARTH of the JESUS and ALLAH God HOAX

Author: WisdomofAges

Total: 10
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
CONVERT or DIE...says the hypnotized and brainwashed JESUS slave drone.....
CONVERT or DIE...says the hypnotized and brainwashed ALLAH slave drone....

Then there is always the CHRISTIAN or MUSLIM that comes off more reasonable ....like non confrontational...
BUT underneath the FACADE of RIGHTEOUSNESS is a petty con artist scumbag seeking VALIDATION 
for their attempt to HYPNOTIZE and BRAINWASH the weak minded into accepting them and their DOGMA

No human EVER needs JESUS or ALLAH to EXIST and DIE...worse are the Parasite VAMPIRES who 
themselves act like a GOD and judge others using their JESUS and ALLAH God invented garbage as
excuses to CAUSE HARM...these Religions are based on extreme VIOLENCE and DESTRUCTION

Both are the greatest THREAT to HUMANITY and all other life forms on EARTH...an irrefutable FACT

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
We Orthodox Christians certainly do not believe in killing those who disagree with us. You have heard wrong.

Jesus loves you.

croweupc
croweupc
You will convince no one with your arguments. What changed my mind was reason and logical arguments, not condescending comments about my beliefs.
WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@croweupc
CONVINCE ?  no not possible...all CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS are brainwashed and hypnotized to OBEY and they do like dogs in a cage...

Regardless..the movement to reduce Jesus and Allah to Comic Book Mythology for entertainment NOT DEATH and DESTRUCTION is well on 
its way....you have NOTHING to argue...YOU will take you hypnotized brainwashed illusion to your grave...GOOD for YOU...

There is no PURPOSE in attempting to change a rock into water..YOU are ROCK frozen in time and space...YOU are not the catalyst for growth
and innovation...for exploration and discovery you are a LIVING HELL on this PLANET determined to undermine all attempts to be curious
and question anything...with YOU the child is locked in a closet and the key to open the doorway to the UNIVERSE is slammed SHUT...

OBEY or be PUNISHED...OBEY or SUFFER..OBEY or go to HELL this is what the child is TORTURED WITH....a BORN SINNER the child
must be PUNISHED for even EXISTING....the Bible Comic Book VOMIT says so....and for the PEDIPHILE PREACHER the child must also
be penetrated for their CRIME of EXISTING.....in JESUS name of course....

YOU Native Americans are barbarians and must CONVERT...or be PUNISHED...same goes for the Mayans and Aztecs....accept JESUS or DIE
and for the Polynesians...and the Africans +++ then the MUSLIMS want some of the assimilation action so they to go on a global rampage of
DEATH and DESTRUCTION....convert or DIE....

Anything like this in the INDIA Hindu - Jainism - Krishna GOD history ?   NO...only the Middle East JESUS and ALLAH terrorize EARTH.....

How about those JEWS who started the MONO GOD hysteria....there are about 15 million JEWS left on EARTH...they NEVER assimilate or
FORCE their GOD on anyone...they do not want to add to their numbers the way the JESUS and ALLAH psychopath con artists do...

At least the Muslims stay with a unified book and program...but the CHRISTIANS ?  hundreds of different CHURCH spins all at WAR against 
each other..all use JESUS like some puppet doll as a scapegoat to attack each other...just ask the Jehovah's Witness what he/she thinks
of the Latter Day Saint...and how about the Coptic Christian and the GAY CHURCH COMMUNITY...and the Lutheran about the Mennonite

What would JESUS say about all of this SPIN and HATRED among CHRISTIANS against CHRISTIANS....NO..no way..it's all BS all power
and control...and MONEY of course...

JESUS is a PUPPET in a theater of BLOOD - DEATH - RAPE - DESTRUCTION - POWER - CONTROL in his name.....no doubt CHRISTIANITY
and MUSLIM are truly the HELL on this planet...PEACE ?   N E V ER....and that is the basis of the CONSTRUCT = divide and CONQUER...

It's so OBVIOUS to the NON BRAINWASHED....Jesus and Allah are marketing tools for DIVIDE and CONQUER.....you are a puppet...go pray now
croweupc
croweupc
You have become the opposite of a Christian or religious person. They believe made up facts and try to convert, you believe made up facts and try to deconvert. Your hate for religion is the same as the hate some religions have for the nonbelievers. It’s toxic. I was religious and I am glad I never met you before my deconversion. I probably would have never left the faith.
WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@croweupc
YOU Left the FAITH ?  .......what a JOKE....

At what point during your Jesus/Church/Dogma/Bible VOMIT BRAINWASHING and HYPNOSIS did something cause YOU to AWAKE and decide 
that you are NOT going to be being a SLAVE to some Parasite VAMPIRE human who was playing GOD ?    idiot....

Who got between YOUR EARS with the JESUS DISEASE ?  a parent...a relative...a Church Parasite...TV evangelist Parasite..WHO ?   idiot

Your sucked into a CULT like a vacuum cleaner and HYPNOTIZED ....oh, YES the Church Parasite  says YOU are a BORN SINNER ( a scumbag piece of garbage in GOD's eyes) and you must repent and be saved !   SURRENDER your mind and LIFE to the CHURCH and we shall guide you
to HEAVEN.....so MORON...when did the THREATS begin ?   HELL, DEMONS, DEVIL, SATAN, +++ all manner of TOOLS to keep you enslaved
and begging for mercy....POOR YOU..pathetic BORN SINNER...pray now..and GIVE to the CHURCH....sound familiar ? ..... I D I O T

Then one day YOU WAKE UP !  like HEY this is BS...you Church clowns and this Jesus garbage is nothing but a ruse for my servitude and money
I'm LEAVING !    SO ?   like the world stops because YOU LEFT THE .....F A I T H....you never had any FAITH to begin with FOOL....

YOU are a WEAK MINDED IMBECILE....you left the FAITH !  how utterly ABSURD.....idiot....

There is NO FAITH IMBECILE....Jesus and Allah are TOOLS used by psychopath MIND and LIFE MOLESTERS to cull people into SLAVERY
of a CULT that is cloaked behind the facade of a CHURCH and MOSQUE...YOU IMBECILE...Dah....

Chances are that massive amounts of Jesus/Church/Dogma/Bible VOMIT flows in your neural network and that you will slip back into the HYPNOSIS
and become a BORN AGAIN IMBECILE !   that's how potent this BRAINWASHING truly is...

The fact that YOU cannot accept the TRUTH that CHRISTIANS  and MUSLIMS are HYPNOTIZED SLAVES...proves that you are still connected to
the Jesus DISEASE...you are delusional because YOU cannot simply accept YOUR own DECEIT....your still in it FOOL...defending it = slave

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
The measure you use to judge is the messure that will be used to judge you.
WisdomofAges
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
NO JUDGEMENT .....this word is is another TOOL used by the Parasite VAMPIRES of CHURCH CULTS to incite FEAR and INTIMIDATION

Like all CULTS deception is the RULE...YOU hide behind the facade of ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN....no such human exists...it is a LABEL 
invented by the CULT MASTERS to imply some RIGHTEOUS IDENTITY ...the FACT is all of the so called ORTHODOX are seriously 
MIND MOLESTED slave drones...same goes for the ORTHODOX JEW who stands in front of a WALL all day praying ?   SICK...

These are EXTREMISTS of the CULT....the most HYPNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED of all = Brain DEAD....= unable to think and reason
everything flows through a Jesus / Church / Dogma / Bible VOMIT FILTER....these creatures appear HUMAN but are not....they are 
HYPNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED biological slave drones...the true LIVING DEAD.....
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
If there is no judgement, how do you explain the judgement of croweupc?

The fact is, you are not judging rightly. Because you are not judging rightly, even those who deny Christ distance themselves from you. This isn't the first time you have been denounced by those who aren't even Christians or Muslims.
It is plain to all to see that you are unreasonable, as you do not engage those who speak to you. Instead, you simply shout over them with your vain rhetoric.

And despite the fact that there is seemingly no end to your cursing, blasphemy, and universally applied anti-social behavior....

JESUS LOVES YOU.

Zeus4ever
Debates: 0
Zeus4ever
Jesus is an IMBECILE....he popped out of some illiterate tribal Jew girl the grew up only to be condemned by the JEWS and MURDERED 
by ROME !   what a joke...GOD ?  are you kidding..this idiot was a scapegoat for ROME...

Rome took Jesus and caused massive DEATH and DESTRUCTION for power and control !  and where was the boy wonder GOD during
all of this insanity ?   oh, playing Golf on some distant world in the galaxy...I D I O T...

and 2000 years later ?  NO JESUS....but the world got Allah - and the JEWS got a Country with a WALL to prevent being slaughtered !  GREAT !

and where are these 3 idiot GOD inventions....Jesus - Allah - Jew ...oh, they are Golfing also !   

ZEUS say DUMP THE GODS they could care less about some pathetic human creation disaster.....and this Jesus - Allah - Jew GOD hoax

C'mon humans..at least Zeus and Odin have great stories....very entertaining....flush the Abrahamic GODS down the toilet